Someone Breaks Into Your House/Apartment.

Calum: You both sat up from your bed when you heard a loud noise from downstairs. Calum immediately took control. "(Y/N), baby. Hide in the bathroom and lock it please." He whispered loudly. "But, Cal, I-" you tried, whispering as well. "Just do it, (Y/N), I'm going to look downstairs." He took your hand and led you to the bathroom. "Just be careful, Cal please." You said nervously. 'Off course baby." You both flinched when you heard a loud noise again. "You call 911. And just stay here and lock the door!" You nodded when he closed the door. When you turned the key to lock it, you heard Calum leaving the room. You called 911, and when they said they were on their way and hung up, you were alone again. You didn't hear anything from downstairs. You were so worried that something might've happened to him. You unlocked the bathroom door and stepped into your bedroom again. When you were about to open the bedroom door, suddenly you saw the door knob move. Someone was opening the door from the other side. You stumbled back, not able to reach the bathroom again and praying it was Calum. When the door opened and you saw your favorite person in the world, you sigh, relieved. "What the hell are you doing here?" Calum said, not whispering anymore. "I told you to stay in the bathroom!". "I'm sorry... I didn't hear anything, I was scared something happened to you." You answered. He nodded and pulled you in for a hug. "There was a robber. I saw him. But he got scared and ran away through the back door. He probably thought no one was home." "Do you think he'll come back?" You asked into his chest. "I don't know, baby. Maybe. I checked the security camera and I don't think he took something. I will ask one of the security members to stay here for a couple of nights. You never know." He answered kissing your forehead. "One thing I do know is that you don't have to worry about anything, anymore. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. All you have to do is listen when I tell you to stay in the bathroom. You get that?" He said kissing the top of your head.

Michael: You were in your room picking clothes for a date with Michael when you suddenly heard loud noises downstairs. Michael was there a moment ago working on his laptop, but now it didn't seem that he was alone. You rushed out of your bedroom and you saw Michael fighting with a masked man. You saw the man breaking out of Michael's grip and heading towards the stairs. When Michael saw you were standing there he rushed to the man again. When he had his foot, Michael yelled your name. "(Y/N), GET AWAY FROM THERE AND CALL 911!!" He yelled. You immediately did what he said to you. You ran into the bedroom again, locked the door and called 911. "There is someone in my house. Please come fast!" You yelled into the phone. "My boyfriend is trying to stop him." When you told your address, they said they would be there in about five minutes. You hung up and suddenly you realized it was silent downstairs. You didn't hear anything. Suddenly you were so scared the man did something to Michael. You stepped out of the bedroom again, and see no one. "Michael?" you called, whispering. When you didn't hear an answer you decided to go downstairs, not knowing what to do if suddenly the man would stand in front of you, but on this moment, Michael was more important. "Mikey?" you called again, a bit louder know. "Michael? Where are you?" Suddenly you see something move in the corner of your eye and you are so relieved seeing Michael's face, walking over to you. You stormed into his chest and held him tightly. "You had me a bit worried there." You said. "I locked him into the basement. Is the police on their way?" He asked, still a bit confused about what just had happened. You nodded and kissed his lips. "I'm glad you're safe." "Me too..." He answered. "Not because of the obvious reasons, but because if I was the one in the basement, I don't want to think about what would have happened to you now, you little rebel. If I tell you to run, you run. You don't come back, calling my name, not knowing what happened! You hear me?"He said hugging you tightly.

Ashton: After a date night with Ashton, he pulled the car into the drive way of the house you had together. You both got out of the car, but when you were heading to the door, you both notice the door standing open. 'Shit...' Ashton murmured. "Stay behind me, (Y/N) ." He commanded. He stepped into the house and you followed him. When you both entered the living room, you see all of the closets open and papers and stuff lying on the ground. "They sure as hell searched the place for money." Ashton groaned. "Stay here." He said. He checked every room downstairs, eyes on you. Then he headed upstairs to check if anyone was there. "Clear!" He yelled from your bedroom, walking out and going downstairs again. "Seems like they only took the money they found. Luckily I'm not that stupid to hide a big amount of money in the house. I don't think they took anything from your stuff, but you should have a look. I'm calling the police in the mean time." He said. While he was dialing the number he looked at you when he realized you did not move the whole time, even when he told you to look for your stuff. "Babe?" He said. "Are you okay?" He pulled you in for a hug. "You're safe honey. It sucks, I know. But I'll ask Dave to guard our house for a couple of days. In case they'll come back. You have nothing to worry about. Nothing will happen to you. I'll make sure of that!" He said kissing your cheek.

Luke: You were on your way home from work when you got a text from Luke." Baby call 911. Someone's in the house. Don't come in!" You had to read it a couple of times before it fully sank in. You called 911 like he asked and drove home even faster. When you pulled onto the driveway, the police wasn't there yet. You stepped out of the car, debating on what you should do. Luke asked you not to come in. But what if he needed help? What if something had happened and you could fix it or do something. You got disturbed in your thoughts when suddenly you heard Luke's voice yell your name. You saw a man in black clothes run towards you and he pushed you aside when he tried to escape. You fell on the concrete. You heard sirens and you saw the police chasing the man with their car. Everything went so fast. It was like you were dreaming. Suddenly you feel Luke's hand on you cheek. He helped you getting back on your feet again. "How are you baby? Are you hurt? What do you feel?" His eyes had a worried, but also an angry look. "I'm okay... I'm okay I think. Are you okay?" You asked, still a bit confused. He nodded. "I got a hold of him. I wanted to keep him inside till the cops were here, but he slipped away. I was so happy you weren't home, that I didn't have to worry about you. But then you were here and he was running towards you and-" You stopped him by putting your finger on his lips. "I'm okay. You're okay. That's what matters." You said softly. He nodded before kissing you. "You're absolutely right." A couple of seconds later the police came to you with the message they had caught the man.