You Call Another Member's Name Out During Sex. *Part 1*

Calum: His fingers were working well against you, and you were pretty sure he had just as much fun hearing you in the mess that you were. You were sat on the kitchen counter, your legs spread wide and Calum between them as he smirked up at you, watching you work your way into your own high. He loved watching you bite your lip and shut your eyes tightly, especially because he knew that he was the one to cause you to feel this good. He laughed lightly as you let out a breath and gripped onto the counter behind you for support. "Who's making you feel this good, baby?" he asks, and you can't help but let a small squeal out. "God, Luke!" you scream, and Calum's fingers are instantly pulled away and he's standing with a look of discuss on his face. You don't have time to retaliate before he's pulling his jeans back on, shaking his head. "You're fucking kidding me right now!" he shouts as he walks through the house away from you.

Michael: "Feels good," you mumble as Michael's hips move against yours in a soft way, the way you liked it after you'd just gotten home from work and you were tired and sore. He knew how to work your body, and you were definitely glad about that. You smirked to yourself and bit your lip as he slowly went further than he had before, sending both of you into a moaning frenzy. You felt good around him and you were pretty sure it was just as pleasurable for you. Michael tilted his head back and started to go a bit faster, until you said the worst thing imaginable, "Yeah, Ash!" Michael stopped instantly and was away from you in seconds, pulling his clothed back on without a second glance at you. He was pissed off and humiliated, but probably not as much as you were.

Ashton: "Shit," you muttered through gritted teeth as Ashton's tongue did its job - and well, might you add. You fisted his hair and rolled your hips, the sensation you felt taking over your body in such delightful ways, you didn't want them to end. Ashton smirked as he looked up and saw you cringing, he could tell how much you were enjoying this and he had to admit it to himself; he was enjoying it just as much as you because he got to watch you at your most vulnerable moments. "C-Calum!" you whimpered out, and that's when Ashton stood up, wiping at his mouth. You shot up and pouted, but realized what you'd said. How could you have done that? Especially when you were in the moment with your current boyfriend! You sighed and tried to speak, but Ashton had already left the room and you were by yourself, nude and embarrassed.

Luke: His hips were moving roughly against yours, just the way you loved it after a long day apart from each other. Your lips were curved into a smirk as his head rested in the crook of your neck and you could feel the sweat forming against his back and arms as he hovered over you, breathing heavily just as you were. You closed your eyes and tilted your head back as you bit your lip, trying to surpress a moan. Luke grunted in your ear, "Let it out, (Y/N). Say my name," he whispered in a tired voice, and you couldn't help but let out a small yelp... of the wrong name. "Fuck, Michael!" you squealed out. Instantly Luke stopped, moving his head from beside yours so that he could get a good look at you. Your eyes were as wide as his, and although you wanted to apologize, you couldn't muster up the words to say, so you just shrugged your shoulders sheepishly as Luke removed himself and rolled over beside you. "Goodnight, (Y/N)." was all he said.