All The Boys Like You.

Calum: Calum told you that many of his friends has strong feelings for you as well, but you didn’t believe him. You laughed it off. Him falling for you was still hard to believe. How could you believe that the other guys had fallen as well? But then slowly you did find out the truth. Michael let it slip out over lunch, Ashton admitted his feelings for you a week later, and only a few hours passed before Luke as well told you what he felt for you. You felt so confused now. You did not return any of their feelings, only Calum’s, but how could you date Calum when his best friends all had these feelings for you? “They may like you, but I know they’ll just be happy for us. They won’t be angry at either of us, for simply being happy,” Calum explained to you, when you brought up your concerns. It all felt very unreal. How did this happen? “I just don’t want to hurt them. I may not feel that way for them, but I do care and love all of them, and I don’t know what to do.” Calum couldn’t say it wouldn’t hurt them a little, but he knew they would be okay. “Trust me, they’ll be okay. They’ll be happy for us. I know my friends.” You took a deep breath, as you thought it over, “Fine, we’ll try. We’ll see how this goes. I hope it works, I really do.”

Michael: It was the most awkward thing in the world to learn that. How were you supposed to react? In all the scenarios you could picture in your mind, learning all four of the boys had romantic feelings for you was not one that you ever imagined. “Michael, please tell me this is some big joke. First Ashton tells me his feelings, and then you all just slowly admit the same thing. I don’t know what to do. I know where my feelings are, but it’s hard to admit that now.” Michael had no idea if those feelings were towards him or someone else, but he was glad you turned to him for the advice. “Just be honest. No matter how we feel, we want to know the truth. Let the guy you like know how you feel, and let the others know that as well.” If only he knew how hard that was for you. It sounded easy, but it wasn’t. You didn’t want to hurt anyone. “Could you tell the others? If I say I want to be with you, and you’re the one I love, can you just tell them? I can’t do it. Not three times. I can’t do it.” Michael was still trying to process that he was the one you wanted to be with, as he blurted out a reply, “Yeah, I’ll do it for you. It’s not awkward for me, because we all knew all along you could only pick one of us, if you even liked any of us at all.”

Ashton: Ashton’s heart had fallen for you from the moment he saw you. He never believed in love at first sight, until he saw you. So when he learned he was not the only one who have feelings for you, and that Luke was asking you out at that very moment, his heart fell. “Why would she return my feelings? Of course she’ll have them for one of you instead.” Calum, who was the one who had informed Ashton of what was going on, shook his head, “I honestly told you this, because I think (Y/N) has feelings for you. I may wish it were me instead, but I see how she looks at you.” “No, she’ll probably tell Luke yes. Why wouldn’t she?” Calum couldn’t guarantee that would not happen, but he just didn’t believe you felt anything for Luke. “I could be wrong, but I think her feelings are only for you, I really do.” Ashton did not believe that at all, and felt so down. He had never felt so strongly for anyone before. How could he lose you, without even having a chance? He sat there for so long, just thinking of how he’d blown it. He should have given himself a shot, instead of being so scared. He was still there, still upset, when you appeared in the room, having been let inside by Calum, “Hey.” “Hi,” he mumbled, waiting to hear about your future date with Luke. “You know Luke just asked me out…” “Yeah.” You felt so nervous, as you spoke again, “And I turned him down, because all I could think of was that saying yes would ruin my shot with you.”

Luke: You thought for a very long time that no one would ever fall for you. No matter how strong the feelings you had for someone were, they never returned them. So you were not prepared at all, to have 4 amazing guys all admit they had feelings for you. Your heart ached. Why? You didn’t want to have to pick. “I can’t pick. I’d rather pick no one, than having to hurt three people I care so much for.” “No, don’t do that,” Michael assured you, “Do what’s right for you. Who cares if you let the three of us down, at least you’re happy. That’s what we really want more than anything, just for you to be happy.” He said that now, but would he feel the same way if you told him the truth? “So if I told you I really want to be with Luke, you’d just be okay?” Michael did not hesitate to nod his head, “If Luke will make you happy, he is the person you should be with. Hurting our feelings does not matter in this situation. Do what makes you happy.” You still felt a piece of your heart break a little, as you nodded your head, “Okay, then I want to be with him. I love all of you, I really do, but Luke… he’s the only one I feel this way for. My heart skips a beat when I see him, and I can’t picture myself happy with anyone else in the world.” Michael smiled, despite his crush on you, “And that’s all that matters. You deserve that (Y/N). You deserve to be happy with Luke.”