You Act Like You Hate Each Other, But You Really Liked Each Other. *Part 2*

(A/N: There's so many different POV's 😂)

Calum (Your POV): 'Why is he following me inside?' I questioned myself, but I didn't know the answer. The truth was, I have always loved Calum. And it hurts me to know that he actually really did not like me. Nonetheless I tried to keep a cool exterior. He came around to look at me. His chocolate eyes... Everything about him made me swoon inside, but he didn't know. I rolled my eyes, "What do you want?" He smiled... Oh God his smile was perfect... He was perfect. "I wanted to talk to you." He wanted to talk to me? About what? I hope he didn't find out the truth... "About what?" He walked around me once again, until he was behind me. I took in his scent... I could stand next to him forever. His head was right next to my ear, and with his exhale, a chill went rapid throughout my body. "I need to tell you the truth..." I turned towards him, secretly admiring his hair, that I wanted to run my fingers through... "What truth?" I asked him...

Michael (His POV): I loved her... I acted like I didn't because I know she didn't love me... But ever since I first met her, I had liked her immediately. I had held in my feelings for (Y/N) for too long now... And it was about time I told her how I really felt. She was beautiful... Everything about her was just right. The way her hair fell on her perfect face... Her eyes, like gems when they stared at me... They made my heart stop. Her laugh was something that made me smile everytime. I couldn't suppress these emotions anymore. This is the right time I will tell her what I really felt. "What do you want Michael?" She asked me. I took a deep breath, "Well... Its kind of a really long story." Her eyebrows crinkled, and when they did so did her nose. God she was so cute... I needed her to be mine. With one more breath I began...

Ashton (His POV): I wanted to know where (Y/N)'s boyfriend was... I never liked that guy. Maybe because I was jealous... Maybe it wasn't. I don't know, but I still didn't like him. I wanted to be with (Y/N)... She had everything I was looking for in a girl... and more. She was funny, smart and beautiful... Nothing about her wasn't perfect. She was one of the most amazing girls I have ever met. But she didn't love me... She loved James. "He couldn't come today..." She answered, while she eyed me curiously. On the inside, I was happy that he wouldn't be here, on the outside, I didn't realize that I was staring at her. Her eyes dragged me in, and her lips were shaped perfectly. They were asking to be kissed... I would happily have kissed her right then in there, but I figured that I would be jumping the gun, so I waited. "(Y/N)!" I called her, and she looked back at me. Her hair falling in the perfect position. "What?" I asked her to come towards me, her sweet smell following her. This was it...

Luke (Your POV): It was bound to come out sooner or later... My feelings for Luke. I guess my parents were right, because I too could see myself with Luke as well. But he hates me... It hurts. I love him so much, and I guess I always had... But he didn't feel the same way about me. To be honest, it hurt sometimes... How much he didn't like me... Maybe if I told him how I felt he would feel different around me. I just couldn't work up the nerve. Seeing him with other girls... It made me angry. I wanted to be that girl he wrapped his arm around... That girl that made him smile, and laugh. I wanted to be her. I wasn't sure how he was going to take it, but I needed to tell him how I felt. With a deep inhale, I called his name, and he turned around walking back to me.