Target Employee.

Calum: "How can I help you today?" He asks with an award-winning smile as soon as you step through the door, causing you to gasp and raise your eyebrows. Well, isn't he just one of the most attentative employees? You chuckle and shrug your shoulders, putting your phone in your back pocket as you put all your attention on the boy standing in front of you - with great hair and a cute nose. How could he not help you? "Sure! I'm looking for something to get a small teenage girl for a birthday. Maybe you know good suggestions?" You grin as Calum bites his lip and looks up at the ceiling, pretending to have to think about something to tell you. He snaps his fingers with a wide smile as he motions for you to follow him. Calum - whom you'd been checking out since you walked into the store and he greeted you - takes you back to the CD section as he pulls out all four colors of the 5SOS album. You chuckled and took each one, looking them over as Calum stands beside you and watches you. "The blue is my all time personal favorite - but, you know," He shrugs and smirks as he sees a smile starting to etch its way onto your face, "The red would also be acceptable." Calum finishes with a shrug - as if he wasn't proud of himself to see that you were actually considering buying his band's album. "5 Seconds of Summer, huh? Are they any good?" You ask, already knowing the answer since you were quite a fan yourself. Calum laughs and shrugs his shoulders, leaning a little aways from you as he stuffs his hands in the pockets of his khaki pants. "I hear they're decent." He says as you put the CDs back - all except the red. "I think their bassist is pretty cute." You wink as Calum blushes. He takes you to the front of the store and rings the album up for you. "You know, that bassist would think you were pretty cute, too." He says with an innocent smile. You grin and look up at him as he hands you the CD. "Oh, you think so?" You retort. "I know so." Calum says with confidence as you exit the store. You couldn't lie and say that he wasn't the flirtiest Target employee.

Michael: Video games were like his calling. He absolutely loved them - so it was no surprise that he was over the electronics department at Target. You loved to sit back in your department - which was half of the electronics - and watch him sneak and play each newly released video game the store got in. Michael would always take it upon himself to make sure one of the newest games was on display so he could play it while on the job and use the excuse of showing it off to customers so he didn't get in trouble. You'd always have to step in and save his ass from getting yelled at by your manager, and today was no different. He'd just gotten to the next point in the newest Call of Duty game that had only been in stores for a week when your manager - Mark - came over to check on the electronics sales. He saw Michael sitting in a lawn chair with a controller in his hand as he craned his neck to look up at the television screen that had the pause menu pulled up. "Clifford! What the hell do you think you're doing?" Mark yelled out angrily. You were in the middle of a sale, so you couldn't quite yet walk over and save him, but you tried your hardest to hurry up and scan the Nintendo 3DS that you were currently selling to help out your buddy. Michael cleared his throat and stood up from the chair, shrugging his shoulders. "Just, you know," He stammers, scratching at the back of his neck out of nervousness. "Demonst-" Before he can finish his statement, Mark continues to yell. "There aren't any customers back here for you to be demonstrating to, you dunce! Why the hell do you think I hired you? You do nothing on the job all day and I still let you work here! I oughtta-" You had finished your sale and had moved out of your station to run over. You got between Mark and Michael as you grabbed the controller and stood up, unpausing the game and sighing as you purposely died. "How'd you get this far, Michael? I still can't beat it and you've showed me a million times!" You cry out, causing Mark to raise his eyebrows. Michael catches on to what you're doing and grins as he explains to you what he'd done to get as far as he had and you pretended to listen and understand. Mark scoffed and caused the two of you to look at him. "Sorry Mark," You explain, "I asked him to show me how to get past a certain part in the game because I couldn't beat it - and I had a customer to take care of so I had to leave him for a minute. Is.. there a problem?" You ask, knowing Mark would let it go and walk off as always. He just sighed and shrugged his shoulders, waving the two of you off as he continued his walk through the store. Michael turned towards you and smiled, pulling you into a quick side hug. "Thanks." He whispered as he pulled away and went back to his video game. You chuckled to yourself and went back to your station. Your co-woker sure was one lazy Target employee.

Ashton: He was probably one of the laziest employees at Target that you knew, and of course - he was your best friend, so you were usually the cause of him being lazy while at work. Hell, if anyone had a best friend that would come in every day with lunch just so the two of you could sit and chat while he was supposed to be working, they'd probably be lazy, too. Ashton just had it lucky enough that you loved him and hated for him to have to get a job to keep his family up that you liked to distract him. So naturally, when you came to visit him, the two of you went to the back room and ate In-N-Out burgers and drank chocolate milkshakes together. "Have you even made one sale today?" You'll always ask him with your mouth full as you wipe your mouth with one of the napkins you'd brought with you, as Ashton will laugh and shake his head, taking another drink of his milkshake. "You know I haven't. Shit," He'll laugh as he picks his burger up slowly, taking another bite before he'll continue talking. "These people just love me because I'm nice. There's no damn way I'll lose this job and we both know that." Ashton smirks as the two of you continue to talk and laugh during your little lunch date - but what he said was true. He really was everyone's favorite Target employee.

Luke: "Hi there! Can I help you find anything?" The cute boy who'd been walking up and down aisle 13 for the past ten minutes asked you as he walked over to you and your friend. You both know who he was, so of course you weren't fooled by his American accent that had sounded so well coming from his pierced lips. You giggled to yourself as you placed your hands on your hips and looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Actually," You stated, biting on your lip lightly as Luke shifted his weight from one foot to the other, crossing his arms. "Can you help me find the make-up aisle? I ran out of liquid eyeliner and I heard Target has it cheap." You say coolly, complimenting yourself internally for not freaking out and telling him that you could obviously see through his not-so-discreet disguise. Luke raised his eyebrows and shrugged, walking up aisle 13 yet again to try and take you to the aisle that held all the make-up products. "But you know," Luke turns his head over his shoulder and looks from the corner of his eye, a smirk prominent of his face. "You're probably even prettier when you wear no make-up at all." Your friend can't help but let out a little squeal at this, where as you just blush and bite your lip to keep from screaming out loud. Luke gets you to the make-up aisle and sends you down, winking at you as you made your way to look for eyeliner. "Have a lovely day, ladies." He says as he casually walks off to continue his 'job' as a Target employee.