He's Blind.

Calum: "She's beautiful." the nurse says as she hands the baby to you.

Calum reaches out a hand and you use your free hand to bring it closer to your newborn daughter's hand.

"What does she look like?"

"She looks perfect." you smile, sniffing in a tear.

"What should we name her?"

"I think she looks like an Alexandra." you continuously smile.

"Then Alexandra it is." he smiles.

"Do you want to hold her?"

"Am I allowed to?"

"Calum, she's your daughter of course you can hold her." you smile, then the nurse lifts Alexandra from your lap into Calum's arms. A huge smile emerges on his face that had just seconds earlier been filled with sadness.

"Hello baby Alexandra." he says in a quiet voice.

Suddenly, your boyfriend's three best friends come quietly (for once) through the door and stop immediately after seeing their best friend so happy with his daughter. They walk over to you and Ashton hugs you and Luke and Michael rub your arms to tell you that they completely understand what you just went through.

"Hey guys." Calum says.

"Oh hey, how'd you know-" Michael starts.

"You guys smell like shit and cheese." Calum says bluntly.

"Well okay..." Luke laughs.

"Do the uncles want to hold their niece?" Calum suggests.

Ashton smiles and nods his head and Calum already knows that Ashton is the most excited and tells him to come take her. Once all the boys have their chance, they congratulate the two of you and walk out, leaving Alexandra in your arms.

"She's beautiful." you smile, rubbing your daughter's soft cheeks slightly.

Calum rubs his hands together and you can tell something is wrong.

"Cal, are you okay?"

"Yeah, no, I just kind of want to know what she looks like, you know?" he sighs.

Ever since he went completely blind, he hadn't been the same. He wasn't quite as happy, but you would explain to him what things looked like and he would be happier again.

"Well she has big brown eyes just like you and little baby hands like most babies do. She's got pudgy cheeks and she's smiling most of the time. She's kind of like a replica of you."

"She sounds perfect. What does she smile at?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yeah, whenever you're holding her, she seems to smile the most."

"Why?"

"Maybe she got that from me." you smile.

"I love you." he finally smiles at you.

"I love you too, Calum."

Michael: "Almost done." you reassure your daughter as you put the last pin in her hair. You're helping your daughter, Kayla, get ready for prom and her twin brother, Jayden, and their dates are downstairs. Jayden and Michael were in the tv room playing fifa while you finished putting mascara on your daughter.