Trying New Things.

Calum: Calum started showing you pictures from while he was on tour. "This is from the iHeartRadio Music Festival. It was a blast!" You smiled. "I've never been to a music festival before." "Really?" You nodded. "I'm taking you to Leeds/Reading Festival next year. I promise." You started to smile. "I can't wait!" A little less than a year later, you two did as he promised. "You excited to see Blink?" You asked Calum in the cab. "Definitely! Are you excited to see Tonight Alive?" You smiled. You were both very excited to see Tonight Alive because, well let's face it, you both had crushes on Jenna McDougall. When you got there, The 1975 were taking the stage. You let out a little yell and begged Calum to dance to The City with you. Then, The Arctic Monkeys performed, reducing you both into a puddle of goop. Finally, towards the end of that night, Blink-182 took the stage and you and Calum were holding hands and screaming the lyrics. It was the happiest you had ever seen each other.

Michael: You had played your fair share of video games, but you never played online before. You had claimed that it was too much pressure at once. When Michael found out, he teased you a little bit before begging you to play with him. "Come on babe, pleeeaaasee?" He pulled you toward him. After seeing his kitten face, you gave in. "We'll play Call of Duty!" You sat down next to him and grabbed your controller. He toggled to online mode. "Okay, you and I are on the same team." He smiled. Before you knew it, you were thrown onto an intense battlefield. After a few minutes, you got the hang of it. "HEADSHOT!" You yelled. "Chill..." Michael said before laughing hysterically. "Aw fuck, you got me killed Y/N." He said before kissing you.

Ashton: "Come on babe!" Ashton yelled. "No...I'm not gonna do it." Ashton ran towards you with a squeeze tube of Vegemite. "I love this stuff! You will too!" You made a face at him. "Fine..." His face lit up with excitement. He quickly grabbed a piece of toast and spread a good amount on. "Okay, here you go." He giggled and handed it over. "I'm so going to regret this." You laughed before taking a good sized bite. At first, you didn't really taste anything. Then you started chewing. "Oh my god. Why is it so salty?!" You shouted before spitting it into the garbage. Ashton snatched the toast out of your hand. "Oh well, more for me!"

Luke: Luke woke you up early one morning. "Luke...it's like 8 am..." "I know, get up. Come jogging with me." You rolled your eyes and stuck your head under the covers. He uncovered your whole body. "I looooove you." He whispered in your ear. You finally got up. "You owe me one Hemmings." He smiled. You got dressed, then met him by the door. "Don't you need your iPod?" "Not if I have you." You blushed a little. You and Luke headed outside, and started jogging. "You're so slow!" "Shut up. I haven't jogged since grade 10." He laughed as you caught up with him. About halfway through the jog, Luke noticed you lagging quite a bit. "Come on now." Luke bent forward. "What?" You asked, confused. "Get on my back, babe." You giggled and did so. "Is this what it's like to be 6'4? It's like a new world up here!" Luke laughed so hard that he almost dropped you.