Wedding Dress Shopping With Their Mom.

Calum: "Joy! I am coming out!" You called through the empty bridal shop. You had managed to get the whole shop to yourselves. "Alright, love, I'm here." She said and you took a deep breath as you stepped out into the main part of the shop. "Oh, Y/N." She gasped, covering her mouth. "How's it look?" You asked, spinning, letting the long flowing train slide behind you. "Y/N" Joy whispered again, and you smiled sheepishly. "You look beautiful. It fits perfectly." She said, getting up to run her hand over your dress. She played lightly with the beading across the empire waist. "So this is it?" you asked, turning to look in the mirror. "I would say yes." She smiled, hugging you from behind and smiling at you in the mirror.

Michael: You slid into the dress and had your best friend help you do it up. "What do you think?" You asked, and she smiled and nodded. But it wasn't her opinion you could count on to be the honest. You knew if anyone of your bridal party was going to be completely honest, it would be Karen. Michael's mom was always honest with you, which was a valuable asset in this context. You walked out in the dress and Karen's smile spread from ear to ear. "So?" You asked, and she nodded. "I didn't like it on the hanger, but you make it look breathtaking." She smiled. You slid into your bridal shoes and put your hair up to get the full effect. "I adore it. It's my favourite one." She assured you as you turned to show off the back. "Well, if you like it then it's good enough for me. I'll take it." You smiled at the consultant, and Karen hopped up and hugged you tightly.

Ashton: "I don't know Anne. I feel like they all look the same now." You called over the dressing room door. She laughed lightly. "Y/N, I think this might be the one. I loved the beading. I have faith." She said, and you smirked. The consultant came in and tied up the back of your dress before you opened the dressing room door. "Tada!" You said, and she smiled. She started tearing up, and you couldn't help but do the same. "Y/N you look beautiful sweetie." She said, standing up to fix the dress. She had it sit perfectly. You smiled and a tear fell down your cheek. "So we agree this is it?" you asked, smiling. She nodded and wiped a tear off her cheek. "Welcome to the family, Y/N" she whispered, pulling you into a hug.

Luke: "Liz, you picked this one right?" You asked, as your planner did up the back up. "Sure did!" She called back, and you smiled. You turned to your planner and she smiled huge. "Y/N" she smirked, and you giggled. You walked out to the main room and Liz turned to look at you. "Y/N!" she said excitedly, and you smirked. "Liz!" you said back, and she laughed as she looked at you up and down. "You look incredible, sweetie. My son is a very very lucky boy." She said, rubbing your arms and kissing your cheeks. "Thanks" You blushed, and nodded at the planner to tell her this is the one.