Hickeys.

Calum: "The fuck do you have a scarf on for? It's like over eighty degrees in here." you ask him as you enter the living room holding your morning cup of coffee. It was silly looking at Calum, with his tank top and shorts on, then the scarf (that belonged to you obviously by the cheetah print) just pointing out against his tan skin and loose clothing. He uncrosses his arms and looks up at you with lazy eyes, pulling the scarf from his neck to show you the hickeys you'd left across his skin from the night before. You gasp and cover your mouth, amazed at how many you'd left. You thought it was just a little above two, maybe even just a maximum amount of four, but six? Three on the right side, two in the middle and one right on his collar bone. You bursted out laughing as you looked at them. "Wow, I must've been thirsty, huh?" you ask, walking past him. Calum laughs along with you and shrugs his shoulders, turning and yelling back into the hallway. "Yeah, thirsty for this dick!" and you couldn't help but blush.

Michael: This was incredibly unbelievable. You couldn't believe you'd had this many hickeys across your neck, even some on your chest. You pouted under the shower water as you kept tracing them, wishing so much that they would hurry and disappear before the boys ended up coming over to hang out with Michael for the day as they always did on Saturdays. "Hey babe? I can't find my shirt from yesterday, have you seen it?" Michael asks as he walks into the bathroom just as you step out of the shower. He smirks at your body and pauses at the door, winking at you. You giggle and continue to step out of the shower, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around your body in the process. "No, but you check the bedroom." you reply, continuing to ready yourself. Michael nods his head, but continues to stare at you. You chuckle and turn towards him, a smirk prominent on your lips. "See something you like?" you ask in a seductive voice, but you're instantly shot down as Michael laughs and steps towards you, tracing all your hickeys with his fingers. "Yeah, all these hickeys." he says, and you can't help but groan.

Ashton: You didn't know how many times you'd went over your neck with the foundation, but you were sure it was well over six. You groaned and took the make up away from your skin, placing it back in the compartment you kept it in as you stared long and hard at the marks going down your neck and into your shirt. Ashton had been needy last night, and let's be honest here; you wanted it just as bad as he did, but you weren't one too big on leaving hickeys on other people to spare them the struggle and embarrassment of hiding them, but Ashton was a completely different story. He loved to leave hickeys across your pale skin, and it made him so happy to look at them the next morning. "You look good with that shade of purple on, babe," Ashton snickers as he walks behind you to the shower as he turns the water on. You turn and pout at him, crossing your arms over your chest. "Now everyone at work is gonna think I'm nothing but a horndog!" you yell, and Ashton bursts out laughing. "They wouldn't be wrong, according to last night," he smirks.

Luke: "What the hell did you do to my neck?" he bellows out early that morning, causing you to jolt awake from your most peaceful sleep. You groan and sit up, placing a hand against your head as your eyes adjusted to the light coming through the window to your room. "What're you talking about, babe?" you ask in a sleepy voice. Luke laughs and shakes his head, walking from the bathroom to the bedroom as he sits on the edge of the bed, resting a hand softly along your thigh. "Look on the side of my neck, (Y/N). Look real close." he whispers, and that's when you lean in with a smirk on your face. Aligned in a row were about three hickeys, all of them getting bigger after the next. He was covered in the bruises and you knew for a fact he was proud of them because you're the one who gave them to him. You bring your hand up and lightly trace around one of the hickeys with your finger, smiling softly at him. "At least on stage tonight, they'll know you belong to someone." you smirk, gaining an eye roll from Luke.