The Moment He Realized You're The One.

Calum: Calum watches you as you chase your little cousins around your family’s backyard, your laugh filling his ears. The children in front of him disappear and are replaced that children that are a perfect mixture of you and him. You swing the little boy up into your arms to pepper his face with kisses and Calum can’t stop the swelling in his heart. “I want to marry you” he whispers against your ear once you’ve slipped into his lap. “Not now, but one day. ” he assures you’re shocked face and he finds that while he’s never said those words to anyone else, he’s also never spoken truer words before.

Michael: The two of you had been seeing each other for a few months now. You hadn’t made anything official because you were both still trying to get use having the same person around constantly. He was leaving in a few days for a week of radio touring. To help relieve some of the stress you decided to pack his suitcase for him. Leaving him several notes throughout the layers of packed clothes. He couldn’t believe that you would do something so sweet and knew immediately after that, he wanted to be with you for the rest of his life. The notes he found throughout the week reiterated his thoughts as well.

Ashton: He has always absentmindedly rubbed the skin of your left ring finger, tracing the skin he hoped to one day put a ring over. “Why do you do that?” you finally question and he takes a moment to comprehend an answer. “I guess… when I put my ring here, I won’t be able to do this anymore” he says, looking down at your bare finger as he realizes that he’s hoping that ‘one day’ will be sooner than later.

Luke: Luke watches as his father twirls you around the dance floor at Jack’s wedding, his blue eyes tracing your form in the plum colored dress you’ve picked. He can’t stop himself from seeing images of you in white dancing with your father as they play behind his shut eyes. He can’t shake the feeling the rest of the night, not even as you lay fast asleep beside him after returning to his childhood home. The only thing that quells the feeling is when he steps into a familiar jewelry store and picks out a diamond ring.