How He Helps You With The Wedding.

Calum: "Okay, so the band will be there for three o'clock right? Because we can't do our ceremony without the band." you urged to your wedding planner. You pinned your phone to the side of your face as you talked, trying to tie the bows on some of your favors. Calum was sitting in the chair across the room watching TV. You glared at him as you continued trying to do a thousand things at once. Your wedding planner confirmed everything with you and you thanked her before hanging up. "You know Cal, sitting in front of the TV will not help our wedding in three months." you said, and Calum turned. "You seem to be getting everything done fine" he said, and you rolled your eyes. You knew Calum was innocent, not understanding how much work went into the wedding, but it was still a piss off. "Well, you could tie some of these bows while you watch your shows" you said, handing him a box of favors and ribbon. "Okay, consider it done" he said, and you went into your room to grab the centre pieces. When you came back out, Calum was tying the bows wrong. You sighed and went over. "Like this" you said, grabbing a ribbon and favor and showing him how to do it. Calum was watching intently and when you put the favor down on his lap, he smiled. "You're beautiful" he said, and you smiled. "Thanks for dealing with me" you said, kissing his forehead.

Michael: "I think we should just elope." you said, sliding into your chair. You had been to over a hundred bridal shops in Sydney over the past couple months, with no avail. You were frustrated, tired and sick of trying on dresses. "Nothing?" Michael asked. "No, nothing. Nothing ever. I am going naked" you said, and Michael smirked. "I wouldn't oppose that" he said, and you narrowed your eyes at him. Your phone rang and you glanced down to see who it was. "She might." you said, showing him his mom was calling. "You talk to my mom more than I do." Michael smiled, as you answered it. "Hey Karen, how are you?" you asked, walking to the other room. "I'm good, how did dress shopping go hun?" she asked. "Horribly. The closest thing I found was awful. I don't know what I'm going to do." you said, the panic hitting you. Your wedding was four months away, and you were getting down to the wire. "You'll find something. Just takes time." she said, and you sighed. You felt tears sting your eyes. You were under a lot of stress, and Karen could tell. "Y/N, don't be upset. It will come together." she said, and you wiped a tear off your cheek. "I just know its going to be on the cover of every magazine and it's a lot of pressure. I need to look perfect" you said. "Sweetie, you're on the cover of every magazine every month. It's the life you and Michael have. You will look amazing in a paper bag if you decide on it. Just, take it easy tonight, okay?" she asked, and you nodded and thanked her before hanging up. You went out to the TV room and Michael was on the phone. "Alright, I'm going to tell her. Thank you so much mum. Bye." he said, and you sat down. "Have you been crying?" he asked, as you cuddled up to him on the chair. "Just frustrated." you replied, and Michael hummed. "Well, are you doing anything tomorrow?" he asked and you looked in your planner. "Uh, no actually. Probably going to have to go to some dress shop." you replied and Michael shook his head. "You need to go to Stella McCartney's on Bruton" he said, and you raised an eyebrow. "I was just on the phone with her, she's going to design your dress" he said, and your jaw dropped. "No" you said, and he nodded. "Mikey! Thank you!" you said, giving him a big kiss. "You're welcome beautiful" he said, kissing your hand and pulling you in to cuddle.

Ashton: "So what else still needs to be arranged?" you asked, sitting across from your wedding planner. Ashton was next to you, rubbing your thigh as you spoke. Your wedding planner, Kim, looked over her list. "You still need to look into officiants, buy bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts and book the bus back to the hotel. Décor needs to be completely finalized and you two still need to book your room for night of" Kim said, looking up at you. "And my dress needs a second fitting" you said, and Kim nodded. "Right, and you need to speak to the florist about the pedals for the flower girl and the décor around the reception" she said, and you sighed. Your wedding was less than two months away, and you weren't sure how you were going to get this done. "Okay, so we need to look at our calendars and figure out when would be a good time to do each thing" you said, getting out your day planner. You opened it and laughed lightly. Each page was covered in pen of places you needed to be that day. "Is the florist twenty four hours?" you laughed, and Kim laughed lightly before sighing. "Afraid not" she said, looking at your agenda. "Well here" Ashton said, taking the paper. "I can do officiant, bus the hotel and the groomsmen gifts. Do you want to do bridesmaids, dress and flowers?" you asked, and you looked up and smiled at Kim. "Thank you Ash, that would be awesome" you said, pulling his face to your lips. "You guys are the best couple ever" Kim smiled.

Luke: "Honey, I'm home!" Luke called. "Lucas, come up here" you shouted from your room. You had your wedding makeup artist Lauralie over doing a test run before the big day in two weeks. You were anxious and wanted to make sure Luke would like how your make up was done. He came up the stairs and opened the door. "Woah, you need to leave. You're beautiful, but my bride will be here any minute" he said, kissing your cheek. You smirked. "You don't need to talk smooth, you're already marrying me" you whispered, and Luke laughed. "You look amazing, you did a great job Lauralie" Luke said, and she nodded. As Luke hugged you, your stomach grumbled. "Have you eaten?" Luke asked. "No, and I haven't got time. I have to go talk to look at shoes with my bridesmaids" you said, and Luke frowned. "I'll be right back, you're not going hungry." he said, and you smiled. "Thanks so much Lauralie, I really really appreciate it. So next Saturday at 11 am right?" you confirmed. "You got it, girl. Good luck with the last push." she said, hugging you. You walked her out and rushed back upstairs to soften your make up before your girl friends came over. There was a knock on the door as you were slipping into your dress and you bounced downstairs to see everyone. "Hi guys!" you said excitedly. The door to your flat opened again, and Luke was there with two sandwich platters, a bowl of salad and a new box of tea. "Luke." you smiled, and he smirked. "You guys can't go shopping hungry." he said, handing you the salads. "Look, Lucas surprised me with this stuff." you said, as Luke put the sandwich platters on the counter. Your friends 'awed' as you gave him a kiss. "Thanks" you whispered, and he smiled. "Pick up dessert while you're out" he smirked, going to the other room while you hung out with your friends.