One Night Stand.

Calum: Waking up in an unfamiliar room had, sadly, become kind of normal to you. Since breaking up with your boyfriend Ryan, you found yourself sleazing around and sleeping with a new guy every weekend. You were a month into this new lifestyle, and you were already overly disgusted with yourself. You rolled over, like you had done many times before, to see who you were sleeping next to. You were surprised to see Calum Hood looking at you. "Um, hi" you said, and he nodded at you. You had never woken up to someone else being awake, so you got up and pulled on your dress as quick as you could. "Y/N." he said, and you turned. Your heart fluttered. He remembered your name. Maybe this would be different. "Don't forget your phone, it's on the dresser." he said, and you felt your face sink. "Uh, right, thanks." you said, still dazed that you had slept with Calum Hood. "Call me." he shouted after you as you rushed down the hall. You walked out the door and towards the road, preparing for the walk of shame back to the club. "Call me?" you repeated, finally, and took out your phone. Calum's number was saved in it, with a smiley face, and you smiled lightly at yourself as you rushed towards the club.

Michael: You felt yourself drifting awake as you pulled the blankets up to your face. You felt resistance, but kept pulling until it broke free, wrapping yourself in a cocoon. "Hey." you heard a voice whisper, and you jerked your head. "Holy shit!" you said, rolling right out of bed. You gathered your bearings and saw a pair of bright green eyes peering down at you. You could recognize those green eyes anywhere. "Michael Clifford? Why are you in my bed?" you asked, and he smirked. "You invited me here last night." he said simply, and you blushed lightly. "Sorry." you said, giving him a half smile. "It's fine. It was kind of a one night thing anyway." he said, letting his feet hit the floor. "Oh... Well, okay." you said, getting up and wrapping your blanket over you. "Unless you, I don't know, wanted to do something another time. It's whatever you want." he said, grabbing his pants and putting them on. "Well, I mean, I wouldn't mind going for coffee or something" you said, sticking your hand out of your cloak to grab his wallet and hand it to him. He smiled wide, but tried to cover it up. "Well, what about tomorrow, 7 pm? I can pick you up... here" he said, and you nodded. "Okay cool, see you then Y/N" he said, walking out, and you smiled at your name ringing off his tongue.

Ashton: Looking around you, this room looked familiar. You recognized the generic art work, the bland textured walls and the wholesale furniture. "Why am I in a hotel room?" you whispered to yourself, when you felt the sudden pound of a headache hit you. "Holy crap." you muttered, rubbing your temples. You heard the door open, and you looked to see a boy bringing in two drinks and a bag from Starbucks. He had his hood up, and you watched closely as he moved towards the table, putting the food and drinks down. You forced your eyes shut as he turned, and you heard his footsteps coming towards you. "Y/N, sweetie, get up." he said, and you did your best to pretend to wake up. You opened your eyes and saw an all too familiar face was looking at you. "Ashton Irwin?" you asked, and he smirked. "I figured you wouldn't remember. You and I met at the bar last night, and we came back here." he said, and his red cheeks were a dead giveaway that you two hadn't just chatted. You nodded and smiled. "I brought you some breakfast." he said, handing you the bag and a cup. "Hot chocolate, I figured it was a safe choice. And an oat bar" he said, and you smiled thankfully. "Here's some Tylenol, I am sure your head is sore." he said, offering you a bottle of Tylenol. "Thanks" you said, taking two. He sat at the table as you ate, an awkward silence filling the room. You ate quickly, and got up. "So, what do I owe you for breakfast?" you asked, reaching for your purse. "Dinner. With me. Tonight" he said, shoving it out of his mouth like he had building it up. You smiled. "What about between dinner and now?" you asked. "You're welcome to stay" he said, and you smiled wider, sitting back on the bed.

Luke: "What am I going to say to him?" you asked yourself, sitting in the lounge chair in your room with a tea in your hand. In front of you, in your bed, was Luke Hemmings. You were out at a party last night, and you met a very drunk Luke. Neither of you were in good frames of mind. You two had slept together, and now you felt the need to explain your one night stand to Luke. You had never done anything like this before, and you weren't really sure how to approach it. Before you had a chance to rethink your game plan, Luke groaned awake. You stood up, and his attention turned to you. "Hi... I'm Y/N." you said, unsure if the greeting should be a handshake, wave or hug. "I know, silly. You think I forgot the name of a girl like you?" he said, and you blushed. You didn't think he was supposed to hit on you the next day. "So, you know what happened?" you said, and Luke nodded once. "Sex." he said simply, and you giggled. "I know that this was only supposed to be a one time deal, but the main reason I came back to your place was because I wanted to be able to talk to you now. I know I was drunk, but you seemed really cool." he said, getting up and sitting on the edge of the bed, facing you. You sat down in your chair, a smiled spread across your face. "Well, I thought you were cool too." you admitted, and Luke smirked. "So, why don't I give you my number and you can text me? I'd love to stay, but I'm already forty minutes late to a recording session." he said, and your eyes went wide. "They wont kick me out of the band." Luke laughed, and you laughed lightly, grabbing your phone. Luke put his number in, and handed it back. "See you soon." he said, grabbing his things up and walking out your bedroom door. "Talk to you sooner." you called after him, followed by a self induced smack to the forehead for being so dorky. You went through your phone to see if he really did put his number in, and spotted a contact named 'guy who rocked my world'. You smirked, and started typing on your keypad.