He's Not There And The Other 3 Boys Get Protective Of You.

Calum: You and the boys had started a game of hide and seek. You were the one finding all the boys and Calum was the last one to be found. Ashton pulled out his phone and started to make a keek. "Hey everybody Ash here. I'm with (Y/N), Michael and Luke looking for Calum. If you have seen him let us know!!" Later that night a bunch of fans had left nasty comments on them. Ashton saw them and posted a keek about it, "Guys there are some really nasty and mean comments towards (Y/N) I've deleted them so Calum can't see them, but if he had he would have been really hurt by them. He loves that girl so much. Anyways remember to only send love on these keeks or we'll have to stop making them. Love ya guys!"

Michael: All of you were at the airport waiting for the boys plane to leave. Michael went to get everyone some food. While you waited you decided to go to the restroom. Luke had to go to so he walked with you. You need up tripping, and falling flat on your face. Some fans started to laugh at you, so Luke faked falling also. He didn't want you to be the only one embarrassed. Michael walked past you both "What's going on here?" He asked helping you up. "Oh nothing, just standing up for (Y/N) or should I say falling down for her."

Ashton: You went to the venue with Michael, since you both had been up late. Ashton said he'd meet you at the gate of the venue. Walking through the crowd of fans outside the hotel. Someone had screamed out whore, everyone just looked at her. "Yeah that's right, you heard me. You're a whore. You are dating Ash and you're leaving a hotel with Michael. Please tell me I am not the only one who thinks that is messed up." The fan was looking you right in the eyes. You felt tears starting to form and Michael rushed you to the town car that was waiting. He walked back to the fan that had trashed you. You couldn't hear what he was saying, but the fans were clapping as he got into the car. "What'd you say?" You asked him. "Don't worry about it, I was just standing up for you, Ashton would have done the same."

Luke: You were a year older than Luke so you were able to go out to a club with the other boys. Luke was totally okay with this because he had been feeling sick and went to bed early, he didn't want you to be bored tonight. While you were on the dance floor some creep had come up and started to dance on you. Calum saw a scared look on your face. He went up and pulled you away from the creep. "Keep away from her!" An hour later the creep was back. Calum again went up to him this time, he threw a punch. He walked back to you and the other guys "Okay we are never going to take (Y/N) again out to a club without Luke here!"