You Call Another Member's Name Out During Sex. *Part 2*

Calum: You cleaned yourself up and the kitchen counter, going through the house after Calum (making a stop by your bedroom to get some clothes on) to try and calm him down. You knew when he was mad that you shouldn’t talk to him until he calmed down, but since you’d messed up this bad and it was your entire fault that he was mad, you felt obliged to go and talk to him to see if you could fix what you’d brought to the ground in a matter of point 5 seconds. You tilted your head to the side once you caught him standing in the bathroom mirror, pulling at his hair and touching his cheeks and lips, looking as if he was picking out every flaw he had - which, there weren’t many that you could see - and it broke your heart that you were the reasoning behind it all. “What’re you doing, Calum?” you ask, stepping a bit closer to him. He laughs and shrugs his tanned shoulders, looking down at the sink beneath him as his fingers gripped the porcelain under him, his knuckles turning white from the grip he held on it. “I’m just trying to find a resemblance.” he says simply. You raise your eyebrows, not sure what he was meaning. “A resemblance with what?” you ask, suddenly feeling stupid as he turns towards you with a roll of his eyes. You knew what he was talking about, and you felt so guilty and wrong for even standing here talking to him about it now. “Do I look like Luke to you? What’s the resemblance here, (Y/N)? I mean, I’m more tan than he is. I’m shorter than he is, I don’t have my lip pierced anymore,” he scoffs and shakes his head, the frustration glowing through. “What the hell is it that made you call his name out instead of mine? Can you please explain this to me, like seriously? I’m so fucking confused.” Calum rants out, and it takes you a moment to catch yourself staring as you remember what had got you to call out Luke’s name. It was actually pretty embarrassing, and you knew as soon as you told him that he’d laugh and make fun of you, but anything was better than him being mad at you and wanting to hurt Luke for something that wasn’t even his fault. You let out a breath and gently grab onto his arms, pulling him closer to you as his hands instantly grip at your hips. “See, one of your fans had sent me a link to this post on tumblr,” you bit your lip as Calum raised his eyebrows, “and it turned out to be a dirty fanfiction… about Luke.” you end your explanation, and Calum’s lips are instantly in a smirk and he’s laughing hysterically. “I knew it wasn’t my fault! Wow, (Y/N), now I know your dirty secrets when I’m not home, huh?” He asks, completely forgetting about the situation before. You sigh and shake your head. He’d never let you live this down.

Michael: “You’re where? With who? Oh, okay. Yeah, that’s fine. I’ll, uh, see you in a few minutes then.” you sigh into the phone as you hang up, sitting alone in the living room in a pair of sweatpants and Michael’s t-shirt, feeling sad and alone. He’d left the room last night in such a hurry, you didn’t have enough time to catch him before he got out of the house and into his car, driving off like a madman. It was twelve in the afternoon the next day, and he was just now calling you to let you know that he’d been gone all night with Ashton and Calum. He told both of them the situation, and you were surprised to hear that he didn’t kill Ashton and Ashton didn’t even make a big deal out of you calling his name out. He just simply shrugged his shoulders and said, “It’s happened with a lot of girls,” as a joke. But you still felt like a dog over it. You hadn’t meant to call his name out, and you certainly hadn’t meant to do it while you were dating Michael; but it happened and you were here by yourself to face the consequences. The front door of your home opened and your eyes widened as you saw Michael walk inside with bags from Starbucks in hand. He walked over and handed you a drink as he sat beside you, opening up a bagel for his own. “Mikey?” you ask him, and he looks up at you with raised eyebrows. “Yeah?” he asks before taking a bite of his bagel. “Are you still mad at me?” you ask, and he shrugs his shoulders. He wasn’t as mad as he was before, he had to admit that; but he was still confused and upset as to how you called his mate’s name instead of his. “I’m not as mad as I was, but I wish I knew what caused you to say Ashton instead of Michael.” he explains with his mouth full. You chuckle at your silly boyfriend and scoot closer to him, wiping some crumbs from the corner of his lips. “If I tell you, promise not to be mad?” you ask, and he nods as he holds his pinky up to hook it with yours as a promise. “Okay, well… Ashton was my first time ever, and since you’re in the same band as his… I just got a little excited and mixed up.” you explain, and he nods his head slowly in an understanding tone. He smirks to himself and looks at you. “I’m not mad. At least now I know I’ll have to be extra good to be better than Ashton.” Michael smirks, and you gulp in both anticipation and excitement. This might not’ve been such a bad thing as you thought.