He Finds Out A Secret of Yours.

Calum: "So, you have two dads?!" Calum exclaimed, his eyes going wide. The two of you were sitting outside on your families porch in the swing attached to the roof. You had invited Calum over to have dinner with your family for the first time, having decided it was about time he met your family. You had completely forgotten the fact that you were born from two fathers, instead of the traditional mother and father. You hadn't even thought to tell him because you were so used to the fact that it didn't even occur to you as unusual. "Well, yea, I guess so." You giggled lightly, taking his hand in yours and running your fingers lightly over the back of his hand. "I mean," He corrected himself, "I'm completely cool with it and everything, but I guess I just didn't except that." You smiled knowingly. "Cal, it's okay." You reassured him, taking a deep breath of fresh spring air. "Yea, and it's a plus that they're really cool." He added, resting his head on your shoulder.

Michael: "Y/N, why are you out here?" A voice asked from behind you and you turned to see your crazy-haired boyfriend looking at you with a confused glance. You smiled sheepishly and held up your hand which held a lit cigarette in it. Smoking wasn't something you were proud, in fact you had tried to quit numerous times, but had only succeed at limiting yourself, always never being able to fully commit to quitting. "I didn't know you smoked." He slightly frowned, but didn't seem too upset. "Yea, well, I have been trying to cut back, but," You shrugged, taking another deep drag and letting it back out. "You're not upset, are you?" You suddenly asked, slightly worried that he'd be repulsed by it. He shook his head and then stepped out to join you on the porch. He walked straight up to you, taking the cigarette and putting it to his own mouth, taking a deep drag and not looking like he was going to cough in the slightest. "Guess we both have our own little secrets," He winked, pecking your cheek before handing the cigarette back.

Ashton: "Truth or Dare?" He asked, stealing the bottle of wine from you and taking a deep swig as he started at you mischievously. You smirked, knowing never to pick 'dare' when playing with Ash. "Truth," You decided, stealing the bottle back and taking a light sip, looking away from him to enjoy the way the moon reflected off the calm water. "Alright," He thought for a moment, running his fingers through the sand. "Tell me your deepest and darkest secret." He smiled at you, waiting for you reply. You bit your lip, still smiling slightly as you thought about your answer. "Well," You stalled, gripping the bottle tightly. "My secret is that I've never believed in love." You finally admitted and then turned to see Ashton frowning slightly now. "What?" You asked playfully. "So, you don't believe in this?" He gestured to the two of you, sitting at the beach in the middle of the night drinking cheap wine. You smiled with confidence. "Ash, I meant I used to not believe in it, but you changed that." There was a moment of silence and you watched as his facial expressions turned from disappointed to absolutely joyful. He grabbed the bottle out of your grip and placed it on the other side of him before pulling you towards him and kissing you deeply.

Luke: "You were a Michael girl?!" Luke gasped in surprise from where he was lounging on the couch with his laptop. You walked out of the kitchen, surprised at the random topic. "What?" You asked and he gestured for you to come over and look at his screen. You leaned against the back of the sofa and squinted at the brightness before reading a familiar tweet : 'But, you guys, can we talk about how hot Michael is???!!??'. You blushed, remembering a year or so ago when you had been head over heels for Michael when you were just a fan. "Uh, yea, well," You tried to come up with something, "Then I kinda met you and I realized I was actually a Luke girl." You smiled softly, leaning down to kiss him on his forehead. Your boyfriend still looked distraught, though. "It was the hair and bad boy look, wasn't it?" He accused, trying to hide a smirk. You nodded sarcastically then, "Oh yea, definitely. But, then you got that piercing..." You trailed off and then bent down to peck his lips, biting softly at the piercing. "But, I gotta go finish dinner." You stood up abruptly, walking towards the kitchen with Luke shouting "Wait, wait, wait," Behind you.