Year 3: UA Battle

Three days after Shigaraki's death, Joker's prediction came true.

The heroes were prepared for a battle at UA. 

All of the squads made their appearance in this attack. They decided to go all-out to secure a win.

They had 3 squads.

The 3-A squad, the 3-B squad and the Pro squad.

Each team had around 20 heroes each squad making them around 60 to 65 in total.

" Are you sure we are enough?" Izuku asked.

" That's all we got anyway. But due to your achievements a few days ago this will make our job a little easier." Uraraka said.

" I hope so. It's UA we're talking about. I'm sure they will have Nomus." Asui said.

" Koda. Can you send some birds to see what's inside?" Bakugo asked.

" Sure." Koda said and he sent 3 birds to gather information.

The birds returned to Koda. Koda's expression wasn't the best.

" What is it, Koda?" Jiro asked.

" The birds say that the only ones who are outside of the building.....are Nomus. And they're at least 30 of them." Koda said.

" What now, Aizawa? We must be careful." Cementoss said.

" Cut the bullshit! Just go in! Izuku said and he broke the UA door with his fist. Then he picked up a machine gun and he entered to UA.

" Midoriya!! What are you doing?" Iida yelled.

" I'm going to sent the Nomus to hell of course." Midoriya said and he started firing on the Nomus brains one after another.

When he run out of bullets only 6 Nomus were left alive.

" Better now? From 30 to 6." Izuku said to the others.

" Much better." Bakugo said and he engaged. All of the heroes slowly followed.

The rest of the Nomus were defeated by the heroes. 

" Now what? Get inside, i guess?" Todoroki asked.

" Hell yeah! Let's kill those bastards." Bakugo said.

Izuku picked his guns.

" Let's go!!" Izuku said.

But before they enter, more Nomus appeared. They were around to 20 with 25 Nomus.

" Tch! They trapped us. Kacchan, Todoroki, Follow me." Izuku said.

The three entered to UA while the others were fighting outside.

" Dabi and Shigaraki will be here. 100% Sure about that." Izuku said.

" Let's kick their asses." Bakugo said.

" Kick our asses? That's really interesting, Katsuki Bakugo." a purple gas appeared.

" Mustard." Todoroki said.

" Bingo. Now you know you can't escape my gas. It's so sad you can't even see me." Mustard said.

" Kacchan, i think you know what to do." Izuku said.

" Don't tell me what to do." Bakugo said and he used the explosive power to take down Mustard.

" If i can't see you, then i just destroy everything in my path." Bakugo yelled.

After the explosion the gas disappeared. 

" I assume you got him." Todoroki said.

And he indeed got him. Mustard was unconsious. Izuku got him in the head.

" Midoriya. That was unnecessary. As heroes we could just restrain him." Todoroki said.

" Todoroki, it seems you misjudged something. I'm not a hero anymore. I'm a soldier. In war we kill to survive. It's not like you will get punished or being imprisoned for this. If you have any complaints we will discuss it after the mission. Let's go." Izuku said.

The three defeated every villain in their way and they arrived to Nezu's former office. Dabi was waiting for them.

" I have been expecting you. Long time no see, Shoto." Dabi said.

" Where's Shigaraki?" Izuku said.

" Let's say that he isn't in this world anymore. His soul is enslaved by Joker." Dabi said.

" So...he is dead." Bakugo said.

" Correct." Dabi answered.

" Then our job will be done after you're defeated." Bakugo said and he took his fighting stance.

" Oh, really. I don't think so. Because he is here." Dabi smirked.

" Huh? Who?" Bakugo said.

Then an explosion was heard. It wasn't big but it caused a lot of damage and it was enough to destroy a little bit of the building, including the outside wall where the three were with Dabi.

They saw a helicopter and 6 Nomus with wings.

" Hehe, i really love doing this." Joker said holding the bazooka he had when he shot Izuku one year ago.

" You lost, heroes. Now that he is here there no way you can win." Dabi said with a smirk.

Izuku shot him in the head with the gun before he reacts.

" Why did you kill him?" Todoroki said with some anger.

" I know he is your brother, but it doesn't change the fact that he is responsible for many incident civilians." Izuku said.

He dragged Dabi's body and he lifted up.

" JOKER!!! YOU BETTER LEAVE NOW!! OR YOU'RE NEXT!!" Izuku said showing him Dabi's dead body.

The Joker laughed.

" You really are an interesting opponent, my dear alter ego." Joker said.

" Nomus!! Take some hostages and help Toga come." Joker said.

" Toga? Was she here?" Izuku thought. Then he looked at the ground and he saw Toga holding a gun and a knife. He was two killed bodies. Ojiro and Hagakure.

The nomus took 4 hostages. They took Aizawa, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu and Tsuburaba.

" I'll give the win for today. But i'll  take some hostages with me. After all, you need a reason to come to Tokyo. In my fortress. Isn't that right, Deku?" Joker said.

" You want to play games? Huh? YOU WANT TO PLAY GAMES? YOU'RE ON YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!! JUST WAIT ME!! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS IN TOKYO!!" Izuku said.

" Hehe, that's the spirit. I'll be waiting. Farewell." The Joker said and he left.

They won the UA battle but not without consequences.

" Just wait. I'll come to finish what you started."