Year 2: All Might vs All for one

The joker laughed maniacly at Izuku's comment.

" You're gonna kill me??? Aren't you a hero? Besides....you can't kill the only one you can understand your real pain. We are from different timeline, but we are the same person." Joker said.

" We both suffered for 10 years at the hands of this blonde bastard Kacchan. Well....my Kacchan has dyed his hair into dark blue but it doesn't matter. Both Kacchans made us suffer. And both of them are destined to have One for all. That stupid quirk that can defeat anything." he continued.

Both Izuku and Bakugo attacked him in a matter of a second. Bakugo got Joker Izuku down and Izuku got Uraraka.

" Are you okay?" Izuku asked.

" Yeah." Uraraka said.

" Good." Izuku responded.

" I knew it." Uraraka said.

" Excuse me?" Izuku asked.

" I knew...you aren't evil." Uraraka said.

" Never. Anyways, you need to rest. It's up to me and Kacchan now." Izuku said and he went to Bakugo who had Joker down.

" You speak too much for a villain, don't you?" Bakugo said.

The joker laughed.

" It seems like destiny. To be defeated by you. Always. The only time i got you on your knees was when i killed your family and your friends." Joker said and Bakugo choked him by anger.

"You really like to play with my nerves." Bakugo said ready to kill Joker Izuku.

" Of course. However, this time i'll win, cause i have a backup." Joker said smirking.

" Kacchan we have company." Izuku said.

The villains who got the heroes approched them.

" Shit." Bakugo responded.

" I'M HERE!!" All Might yelled as he arrived to the scene.

" All Might?" Izuku responded.

" Young Bakugo, Young Midoriya, evacuate as many as you can. I'll fight them."All Might said.

" By yourself?" Izuku asked.

" It's fine. Besides, I'M ALL MIGHT!!" All Might said.

The two students decided to trust All Might.

" Tch! I'll leave you to All Might, you scum." Bakugo said leaving the clown.

All Might took down all of the villains. Only Joker had remained.

" What's your deal? I know you aren't the Midoriya i know." All Might said.

"The Joker was laughing as usual.

" Amazing! You took down almost 50 villains by yourself. However, I won't be the one to take you down." Joker said and lightining started to appear coming from the sky.

" What?" All Might reacted.

" He's here." Joker said with a grin.

" Long time no see, All Might." All for one said appearing from the sky.

" All for one. I'll make sure you go to prison this time for sure." All Might said.

" I really want to see it." All for one said.

The two started to fist fight. The impacts of the punches were so strong that the Ua entrance was destroyed. Izuku and Bakugo had evacuated the students and the teachers in time to the other side of the campus.

" What is this?" Izuku asked.

" All for one. Only him would cost an impact like that. I'm going to help All Might." Bakugo said.

" I''m following." Izuku said and they run to help All Might.

All Might got a good punch on All for one's face.

" That was a good punch." All for one said and he punched All Might to his stomach injury.

" You gotten weak, All Might. You transfered One for All?" All for one said.

" I could say the same to you. You can't use more than one quirk at the same time. " All Might mocked.

" It seems our era is coming to an end. But i still have some work to do." All for one said and he punched All Might to his injury again.

All Might transformed to a half-skull form.

" Heh? That's your real form? Your time is up, All Might. You should have kill me 6 years ago." All for one said.

" I won't let your evil win, All for one!!!" All Might screamed and prepared his fist.

" What power. So you're going all out? If tha's the case....I should respond." All for one said and he used a combination of many quirks on his fist even if it would kill him.

" DIE!!" All for one screamed.

" UNITED STATES OF SMASH!!!" All Might screamed.

The two fist collided.

Both of them would use their strength to their limit and beyond.

All Might's punch was stronger and he got AFO to his face. He left him unconsious.

" I win." All Might said. He was more exhausted than ever. He could barely walk.

Then Bakugo and Izuku arrived.

" All Might!" Bakugo yelled.

" I'm fine. All for one is down." All Might said with a smile.

" Your form." Izuku said.

" It doesn't matter now. My job is done. OFA has left me. I can't work as a hero anymore." All Might said.

Then 3 more students arrived. Uraraka, Todoroki and Iida. They saw the battlefield and they understood that All Might won.

" At least we don't have deaths." Iida said.

" No. We lost one." Izuku said approching Astral X's corpse.

" He was one of the few who believed in me when no one would. He was a good mentor."  Izuku said.

" So what now?" Bakugo asked.

" I don't know. The police was attacked, so that means we will go where the others are and we will find the others. 6 people aren't enough to arrest over 50 villains." All Might said.

" Shall we go then?" Todoroki asked.

" Yeah." Izuku said.

But what happened next was the worst case scenario.

A gunshot got All Might's heart.

" Do you really think i would let you have it easy? The fun continues." Joker said with a gun in his hand.

All Might fell down to his death.

"ALL MIGHT!!!!" Bakugo yelled. Except of Izuku all of the students went to check All Might to see if there was any hope to save him.

" There no hope! I shot his heart. He's dead for good. So, who's next?" Joker said.

He pointed at Izuku with his gun.

" Let's start with the biggest problem." Joker said and he shot Izuku.

However, Izuku didn't die.

" Huh? Interesting." Joker said at what he saw.

Izuku used his energy to catch the bullet.

" How about a barrage then?" Joker said and was shooting a barrage of bullets to Izuku while maniacly laughing.

But Izuku catched all of the bullets. He dropped them all and his green energy changed it's color to a red. The energy was in his whole body. 

" I'LL SENT YOU TO HELL!! JOKEEEEER!!!!!"