Year 2: Prison Break

After a couple of minutes Izuku followed Bakugo. They stopped outside of the ground beta.

" So? What is it? Why you brought me out here at this hour?" Izuku asked.

" You may have fooled everyone else, but not me." Bakugo said.

" What do you mean?" Izuku asked.

" Dammit Deku, i know you since i can remember. Late bloomer quirk and bullshit. There was never a case where a quirkless person got his quirk at his 17. Especially a quirk that is not a family related quirk." Bakugo said.

" Shit! He got me." Izuku thought. He decided to tell him the truth since he couldn't avoid it.

(After the explanation)

" Jeez. I have heard many crazy things. This was the most stupid thing i have ever heard." Bakugo said.

" It's the truth. If you want to accept it, it's up to you. And i would be grateful if you don't tell anyone. If that's all you wanted to say then i'm leaving." Izuku said.

" Wait, shitty Deku!!" Bakugo yelled.

" What?" Izuku asked.

"I'm s-" Bakugo was going to say but he got interrupted.

" It's been a long time since i saw myself talking to Bakugo!!" a cyber Izuku said coming out from the shadows with the brawler Izuku.

" Shit!" Izuku said.

" So you weren't joking about the timelines." Bakugo said.

The two students took their fighting stances.

" Hey! Is that a way to greet your best friend?" Cyber Izuku said to Bakugo.

" Shut it." Bakugo said.

" Let's get over with this so i get paid and leave this shitty place." Brawler Izuku said as he took his fighting stance andhe looked at Izuku.

" Bring it." Izuku said.

(meanwhile in Tartarus)

There was a chaos.

" Boss! Emergency!! The league of villains had invaded Tartarus. Every villain is breaking out!!" a prison guardian said.

" If All for one isn't with them heroes can come in time." the prison boss said.

" He is not! But someone else is leading the league in the attack. He is like a fuckin terror clown in the face." the guardian said.

" What?" the boss asked.

" He really is a bad news. He killed all of the guardians with a single gun!! We two are the only ones who still live." the guardian said.

" Shit! We have no choice. We will use the emergency exit and try to inform the heroes." the boss said and the two escaped.

However, in Tartarus all of the villains broke out. 

" They are all here. Now what Izuku?" Dabi asked.

Then the last Izuku finally appeared on screen.

" Please! During work call me, Joker." the last Izuku said.

(If you're wondering that's the gun and the red colour in the image it's because the whole image has 3 characters. In my deviantart account you can see it.)

"My dear villains! The league has come to save you! I can see some old faces

"My dear villains! The league has come to save you! I can see some old faces. Shigaraki, Stain, Muscular and even Overhaul." Joker Izuku said with a smile on his face.

"Who are you? You're giving me a similar aura to someone i know." Overhaul said.

" I'm the sub-boss of the league. The Joker! But many of you also know me as Izuku Midoriya!" Joker Izuku said. 

Many of the villains looked at him with anger.

" Chill. He is not the Izuku who put you into the prison." Dabi said.

" Exactly, I'm not. But i'm here to help get revenge. Revenge on the heroes, on UA, on Izuku Midoriya!!!" Joker Izuku said.

The villains cheered on the Joker's speech. They didn't care what the hell happened but they cared about what was coming.

" Now my dear villains. We are going to UA. The war to bring down the heroes has started." Joker Izuku said.

" Are you sure this plan is gonna work?" Dabi asked.

" Of course. I have already done this one more time. And it was without the league. This time, imagine what will happen with you at my side." Joker Izuku said grinning.

" Don't think you are the boss Clown. However, i must say your plan is wonderful. We will bring chaos." Shigaraki said.

" Hehe, that's what i wanted to hear, Shigaraki. Now then, ON OUR WAY TO UA!!!" Joker said leading the attack.

" Time to end the era of the heroes. Now the villains, will rise!!"