Epilogue: The future

"It's over. The war is over. The villains lost. With the leader down they can't act to continue the war. Sure, there will be villains. No doubt about that. But they can't do something now due to the number of villains who are defeated today. All the heroes can act now. To protect the civilians, and restore Japan to it's former state.You can come out to the city." Izuku said looking at the camera.

The other heroes appeared and he saw a burnt Kaminari.

 "Oh, and something last. We are in Tokyo at the moment. We need someone with a healing quirk. A comrade is injured and if he doesn't get healed in 24 hours he will die. So, i would appreciate for someone to come fast." Izuku said.

At UA they saw the broadcast. They were celebrating.

" They actually did it. Amazing. That guy is just insane." Shoji said.

Jiro then got up and she was going to run but Asui grabbed her hand.

"Where are you going?" Asui said.

" That was Kaminari. I must go to him." Jiro said and she was trying to leave.

" Wait, Kyoka. If we go we need a teleportation quirk. We don't have that." Asui said.

" We don't but i can fly." Hawks said from outta nowhere.

" I can take there in about two hours." Hawks said to Jiro.

" I would appreciate that. Thank you." Jiro teared.

Back at Tokyo, the heroes were resting.

" Hey, nerd." Bakugo said.

" What is it?" Izuku asked.

" What are you gonna do now? I mean, you're quirkless now. Why you gave your energy too? You could keep it." Bakugo said.

" I'm gonna do what i was planning to do from the start." Izuku said.

Bakugo smiled.

" Are you sure you're not crazier than the dead clown?" Bakugo asked.

" Who knows. For now we must restore Japan." Izuku said looking at the sky.

A year later Japan was kinda restored but it still needed some work. The hero work came back after the end of the war. Izuku and his former class created an agency and since Izuku was quirkless he was working as the head of the agency.

It was time for the hero rankings. Hawks was announced as the number one hero. However, he had an announcement to make.

" I may be number one hero now. But that wouldn't happen if it wasn't for some heroes. Some heroes who ended the war one year ago. They aren't recongnized yet by society due to the Japan restoration. I think this moment has come today." Hawks said. 

The six heroes were ready to appear to the world.

" First, we have Grape Juice. An important member to their squad, helping with some hostages."

Mineta appered an he was screaming with his hand raised like a fist.

" Next, we have Insomniac. A member who helped at both saving hostages and fighting the villains."

Shinso appeared. He was smiling. He was feeling great.

" Next, we have Phantom Thief. He was alongside Insomniac and he, too, was helping with both fighting villains and helping hostages."

Monoma appeared. He was smiling to the crowd. He could never imagine a guy like him would be recognised for a great achievment like that.

" Next, we have Chargebolt. A great hero who tried to sacrifice himself during battle, reminding us what true heroes are."

Kaminari was ready to let tears of joy to fall but he didn't let them. He was waving his hands to the crowd.

" Next, we have Dynamight. A hero who helped on defeating one of the strongest villains and guaranteed the rescue of both hostages and the injured heroes." 

Bakugo appeared smirking.

" And finally, the hero who defeated the most feared villain of all time. The hero who sacrifised his own quirk. The hero who led Japan to freedom alongside his team. Deku!" 

Izuku appeared and the feeling he had was something else.He felt like exploding from his joy. He raised his hand like All Might's.

" I want to say something to Japan." Izuku took the microphone.

" Even if i'm quirkless, i'm not done with the hero work. I will continue to support Japan from my agency. I'll be watching and acting at the same time. It will be fine.  Because i'll always be here!!" Izuku said.

After the ceremony he returned to his apartment. Uraraka was waiting for him

" Congrats, sweetie." Uraraka said kissing him.

" It was harder than it seemed. I was kinda nervous, not gonna lie." Izuku said.

" Well, that's like you after all. And that one of the reasons i loved you." Uraraka said.

" What? Because i'm nervous?" Izuku asked.

" No, silly. Because even if nervous, you don't back down. You're not giving up. I'm looking forward to see what else will you do as the head of the agancy." Uraraka said with a smile.

" Thanks." Izuku said.

Izuku's POV

So, you saw my story. 

I am the head of my own agency, i have a beatiful wife and i have good friends.

Who am i?

I'm Izuku Midoriya. Or you can call me Deku.

And i'm a hero.

Yeah, some may say....But you're quirkless.

Yes. I'm quirkless.

So what?

And that's the end of this journey. Almost 70 chapters. I wasn't planning to make the story so big but i enjoyed it and i hoped you enjoyed it too. See you in the next story. Till next time.