Year 1: Target

Some months have passed since the Overhaul case. One month left until Izuku's class goes to its second year. 

Izuku was spending more time with his classmates. He and Bakugo didn't make up for what happened before UA and they wouldn't be friends, but they at least respect each other.

Izuku started to hang out with Iida and Uraraka at most times. The trio became closer friends than before. Todoroki would join them sometimes.

Aizawa had announced the final exams for this year. The students were chilling in the dorm.

" It's been a big year! We fought villains, we took our provisional licences and we had our first hero internships." Kaminari said.

" Yeah! We had many major events. At least we didn't get attacked for at least 5 months." Kirishima said.

" Wow. They seem pretty excited." Uraraka said.

" Indeed. But let's be honest. How much harder than the mid terms exams will it be?" Izuku said.

Then someone opened the TV. The news were speaking for an attack.

" Another attack." Sero said.

The news reporter then talked.

" The attackers are still unknown. Thankfully no one got injured but the owners of the house are worried about the attack!" the reporter said and then a video was showed to the screen.

Uraraka then had her eyes wide open and she shouted.

" My parents! Why? Don't tell me that..." Uraraka said and she called her father.

" Dad! Are you okay? What happened? How's mom?" she rapidly asked many questions.

After a couple of minutes she hanged up her phone.

" It's everything okay,Ochaco?" Asui asked.

" My dad is fine. My mother is at the hospital but thankfully it isn't something serious." Uraraka said.

" Any ideas of who attacked?" Todoroki asked.

" No. No idea. I'm going to my room. I need some rest." Uraraka said.

Everyone was worried but they were reliefed that nothing serious had happened.

As Uraraka was leaving to go to her room, Izuku noticed that she had a terrified look on her face even if she didn't show it.

" She knows who did it. There's no doubt." he thought.

Later that night Izuku was going to relax on the roof but he heard some cries. It was Uraraka. He sat next to her.

" Hey." he greeted.

" Hey." Uraraka said while trying to clear her eyes from her tears.

" I won't ask if you're fine because you're obviously not. Wanna talk about it?" Izuku said.

" Nah. I'm fine really. It's just the stress." Uraraka said.

" You wouldn't cry over a little stress. You know who was it, don't you!" he looked at her with a serious look.

" You are afraid that they might be attacked by the same attackers." he continued.

" Its nothing, honestly. I'm fine." Uraraka said.

" If we know who did it, we can be prepared for the next time." Izuku said.

" I SAID IM FINE!!" Uraraka shouted. Then Uraraka realised what she did.

" Deku i-" she tried to apologise but she got interrupted by Izuku.

" You don't want to talk about it. Have it your way then." he said and he left.

" What did i do?" Uraraka said. Then she got a nofitication. She had a message from an unknown number.

" Did you enjoy the show? I wonder who will be next." the message said.

Uraraka was terrified when she saw the message.

For the next two days Uraraka didn't appear to school. Many students were worried.

" Shall we go see Ochaco? I'm worried." Asui said.

" Yeah. She didn't go out of her room for the last two days." Yaoyorozu said.

" She's just upset about the incident with her parents. Don't worry." Izuku who happened to hear them.

" How do you know that?" Ashido asked.

" It's kinda obvious. You'll see. Tomorrow she will be at class like always." Izuku said and he left.

Izuku sent a message to Uraraka. 

" I know you're upset with the incident but you should show your face to the class. Everyone is worried."

" I think that's fine." Izuku said and he sent the message.

At the next morning, 2 minutes before class starts, Uraraka enters the class.

The girls went on her and they started to ask questions.

She tried to convince that she was fine. She succeded in the girls case but Izuku wasn't conviced who watched from his seat.

" We thought you wouldn't come today neither, Ochaco." Asui said.

" I didn't know what to do but Deku texted me that you were worried so i decided to come." Uraraka said and eyes fell on Izuku.

" Shit!" Izuku thought.

Before anyone could respond to Uraraka's comment Aizawa entered the class.

The class started. Izuku looked at Uraraka. Then he thought.

" Based on her expression she still can't get the incident out of her head. That confirms it. The attacker is targeting her."