Year 1: We meet again

Aizawa was ready to announce the results of the practical exam.

" Except of Bakugo and Midoriya, everyone else has passed the practical exam. At the moment we are in the beginning of July. Before the summer break, we will go to training camp." Aizawa announced.

The students decided to go for shopping to buy what they need for the camp.

When everyone arrived to the plaza they got seperated to buy whatever anyone wanted. Uraraka and Izuku were the only ones who remained at the plaza.

" It was your idea, wasn't it?" Izuku said.

" What?" Uraraka asked.

" Me and Kacchan in to a team. It was your idea, right?" Izuku repeated.

" Yes." Uraraka answered hesistant.

" I want you to make it up with Bakugo. I can't see you destroy yourself mentally because of something that happened in the past." Uraraka explained.

" You have no idea." Izuku said.

" Tell me then so i can have an idea!" Uraraka said.

" Forget it!" he said as he left to walk around the plaza.

" Make it up with Kacchan...That's a funny joke. What's her problem, anyway?" Izuku was thinking.

Then a black hooded figure approched him.

" Wow, amazing! A student from UA! Can i have your autograph?" he said as he put his arm on Izuku's shoulders.

" You are the quirkless kid who was equal in a fight with Endeavor's son, right? You were amazing." he continued.

" Wow, two months have passed and they still remember us." Izuku thought.

" Then, you managed to defeat the Hero killer in Hosu." the hooded man said.

" You sure know a lot...Wait, did you say the Hero killer?" Izuku said.

" Yes, you heard me well. I never thought i would meet you again. Especially in a place like this." the man said as he was placed his hand on Izuku neck with the four fingers touching it.

" The last time we met was at UA attack. Why don't we have a chat, Izuku Midoriya?" he said.

" Fuck! You're Tomura Shigaraki!" Izuku realised.

" Correct. Now, the only thing i want is to talk to you. I want to offer a deal." Shigaraki said.

" A deal?" Izuku wondered.

" Yeah, you will like it. Why don't we go sit somewhere?" Shigaraki said.

" Fine! I'll listen." Izuku said.

" That's the spirit."

"  As i said, i'm here to offer you a deal. You have the skills and the tenacity needed. But what i don't get is why you want to become a hero. I'm pretty use you got rejected in your life." Shigaraki said.

" I want to change how the world views the quirkless. And it's cool to save people." Izuku said.

" That makes it easier. Here's the deal. My master can give you a quirk. But in exchange he wants you to join the league of villains. If you do we will help you get the spotlight you want as a hero and we will act as the most terrifying villains. We will make history. So, how about it?" Shigaraki said.

" You're nuts. Evenif i would take a quirk i would be a fake hero. And i'm not a villain. Unlike you, i care about the world, and i want to change it, not destroy it." Izuku said.

" It's a great deal to decline. I'll give you one week to think about it. I just offered you an once in a lifetime opportunity. I would prefer to have you as an ally and not as an enemy." Shigaraki explained.

" That's because you're afraid of my potential." Izuku said.

Shigaraki put more power in the four fingers on Izuku's neck.

" If i wanted i could kill you right here, right now. The reason i don't do it is because my master doesn't want you dead. He wants you by his side. And trust me when i say, if he wants something he will get it." Shigaraki said.

" Deku!" Uraraka said as she saw the two of them.

" A friend....No, he is not."she said frightened when she saw Shigaraki's hand on Izuku's neck.

" Let...go..of him."

" Oh, you had a friend with you. I better get going." Shigaraki said. Then he lowered his tone so only Izuku can hear him.

" I'll give you one week to thing of it...or there will be consequences." he said and took his way to leave, only for Izuku to call him.

" OR WHAT, SHIGARAKI? KILL ME? It's not the first time i hear it." Izuku said.

" Worse....way worse." Shigaraki said as he left.

" Are you okay, Deku?!" Uraraka said worried.

" Yeah, I'm fine." Izuku said.

" I'll call the police." Uraraka said.

" No. It's no use. He has already left from the mall. Besides, i want to defeat him." Izuku said.

Shigaraki had indeed left the mall.

He returned to the league's hideout.

" I offered him the deal master. But i don't think he will agree. He turned me down when i told him the deal. I gave one week, though." Shigaraki said.

" Don't worry, Tomura. Izuku Midoriya will join us. Even if he declines i have a plan B."