Year 3: One year later

One year has passed since the big UA attack. The war in Japan continues.

The villains have taken over the surface and there's a complete chaos. The Joker and Shigaraki are the 2 leaders of the league of villains.

Many of the heroes and villains died during this one year. At this moment the heroes who are still alive have created an alliance. The civilians are protected into many underground bases across the whole Japan.

The UA hero courses and some hero schools were forced to join the war. Izuku's class was one of them of course. They were a squad called 3-A based on the class they would be if there wasn't any war.

The captain of the 3-A squad was Bakugo with the vice captains to be Todoroki, Tokoyami and Iida. Every hero had a rank so they can know who they will send based on the enemy villains.

Mineta, Hagakure, Ojiro and Koda were Rank C.

Sero, Aoyama, Yaoyorozu, Ashido, Asui and Uraraka were Rank B.

Kirishima, Sato, Shoji, Shinso, Iida and Jiro were Rank A.

Bakugo, Todoroki, Tokoyami and Kaminari were Rank S.

Bakugo has mastered OFA until 90%.

(into the underground base where 3-A squad is)

" How is it going, Hatsume?" Bakugo asked.

" It's not perfect yet, but i'm close to complete it." Hatsume said.

" Good. When this is done we can put an end to this war." Bakugo said.

" I hope so. I miss the old good days where i was working in the UA support course. I wasn't underground with the fear of dying." Hatsume said.

" I know. It sucks. But at least we have one of the most safe bases in Japan." Bakugo said.

" Yeah. Anyways, you can come for a check next week." Hatsume said.

" Okay. See ya." Bakugo said and he left.

Bakugo was going to return at his office. He had one since he was a squad's captain. But he found Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, Jiro and Uraraka who have returned from a patrol mission.

" Bakugo." Todoroki called.

" Hey. Come at my office." Bakugo said. 

The six entered Bakugo's office.

" What's the report?" Bakugo asked.

" It was a little better than yesterday. There were no many villains around but as usual Muscular was destoying everything he liked." Todoroki said.

" We are very lucky to have this braindead in our area. The chances for him to find us is minimum to zero." Jiro said.

" However, we have a problem. We heard Muscular saying something about two main bases. One ruled by Joker and one by Shigaraki." Yaoyorozu said.

" Shit! This makes it harder for us. Our plan works only for one main base but now that they have two it's harder. Shit! Now i have to come up with a new plan. I'm not a plan specialist dammit." Bakugo complained.

" We had only one guy for plans but..." Kirishima said but stopped realizing what he was gonna say. They never spoke about Izuku during this one year.

" If he was here...." Uraraka said.

" Still can't get over him? It's been one year already." Bakugo said.

" You're saying that you're fine with that? You were there and you saw what happened!" Uraraka said.

" So what? As i told you, it's been one year already. You just feel guilty about his death. It's your fault after all." Bakugo said.

" HEY! THAT'S ENOUGH, BAKUGO!" Jiro said angry.

" Oh, yeah. My bad, it's my fault. My fault that i didn't stop you when you interfered with Deku. He was ready to kill the clown and you stopped him with your stupid ' heroes don't kill '. Deku was right. We should kill him when we had the chance. If he was dead we wouldn't be in this mess now. I underestimated him and now i pay the price." Bakugo said.

" You really can't say that. Heroes are supposed to save others from trouble." Uraraka said. 

" When are you gonna leave from your fantasy world and come back to reality, round face? This is war. We kill to survive, whether you like it or not. Dismissed." Bakugo said angry.

The others left his office.

" How can he say that? Can't he understand Ochaco's feelings?" Jiro said.

" He says that because he understands. It hurts him, too. You see, he was planning to apologise to him that night. But that chance got away. So now, he's decided to carry his will." Kirishima said.

(in Bakugo's office)

" Guess i have give the report to Aizawa. I'll fine a way to stop all of this...Deku." Bakugo thought.

(in a hill outside of the city where 3-A base was)

A man who had a ripped cape with a hood and ripped clothes was looking at the city . He took out his hoodie and see the city with shocked eyes.

" What the hell happened while i was gone?"