Year 1: Ruthless Aggression

Iida dodged Shiozaki's vines and he pushed her with the help of his quirk to get her out of bounds, securing his victory.

" Shiozaki is out of bounds. Iida wins." Midnight said.

Yaoyorozu left for her match against Monoma.

Iida returned to the seats.

" Good job, Iida" Uraraka commented.

" Thank you, it was harder that it seemed." Iida said.

Then Izuku high-fived him.

" Good job."

" Thank you." Iida responded.

Iida was the one from the class who was closer to Izuku. Uraraka would come with the two some time but Iida is the only one Izuku feels confident with. Even after he told Uraraka about his goals he still can't be so much confident.

" FROM THE ONE CORNER THE OTHER ONE STUDENT FROM CLASS 1-B, NEITO MONOMA!! AND HIS OPPONENT, FROM CLASS 1-A, MOMO YAOYOROZU!"

" You have a useful quirk. I will make a good use of it." Monoma said.

" Like i will let you." Yaoyorozu responded.

" Ready, start!"

Monoma run through Yaoyorozu. 

Yaoyorozu made two metalic gloves and she tried to punch Monoma.

Monoma dodged and said " If you can't punch right don't rely on your hands. He touched her and he copied her quirk. He created a lasso. He used it to throw Yaoyorozu out of balance. Then he got her out of bounds.

" Yaoyorozu is out of bounds. Monoma wins!" Midnight announced.

" Now it's Midoriya's turn" Iida said as he realised Izuku has already left.

Kirishima got up to go to the stadium.

" Kick his ass, Kirishima" Kaminari said.

" Yeah" Kirishima said as he left.

" TIME FOR THE NEXT MATCH! WE HAVE TWO STUDENTS BOTH FROM CLASS 1-A! FROM THE ONE CORNER WE HAVE KIRISHIMA EIJIRO KIRISHIMA! AND FROM THE OTHER CORNER WE HAVE IZUKU MIDORIYA!!"

" Who do you think will win?" Iida asked.

" I think Deku will win." Uraraka answered.

" It's a hard match up for Midoriya. Kirishima's hardening is what he needs for melee fighters like Midoriya." Ashido said.

" No, it's the exact opposite." Bakugo said. The students were surprised that one of the strongest in class told that. 

Then he continued " I know the useless Deku for 11 years. He has only one thing that's useful. Those are his punches. He was training by hitting trees. Kirishima's hardening will be a challenge but i don't thing it will be enough for Deku to lose."

"You can do it, Deku." Uraraka thought.

" Ready, start."

" Don't hold back, Midoriya!!" Kirishima yelled.

" I was the one supposed to say that." Izuku responded and they started to fist fight.

Kirishima hardened himself and his strikes were strong. He got Izuku in the face and he got knocked down.

"Is that all you got, Midoriya?  

Izuku got up and he spat some blood to the floor.

" You have a great offense. But what about your defence?" he said as he took his fighting stance like a kickboxer.