Year 2: The long awaited battle

After the 10 minute break the two former friends prepared themselves to appear into the arena.

" IT IS TIME FOR THE SECOND'S YEARS FINALS!! BOTH FROM CLASS 2-A, IZUKU MIDORIYA VERSUS KATSUKI BAKUGO!!!" Present Mic yelled.

" We can finally settle this, you trash!" Bakugo said.

" Try to not cry when you lose." Izuku mocked.

Uraraka returned to the seats from the infirmary.

" It seems i came just in time." Uraraka said.

The girls gathered around her to see if she is okay.

Present Mic yelled.

" READY, START!"

The two took their fighting stances and they were moving slowly. Then a huge amount of the crowd started to cheer for Bakugo. Some of them were booing Izuku.

" Come on, Bakugo! Kick his ass!"

" Defeat this hypocryte piece of shit!"

" Show this quirkless trash his place." 

Some of class 2-A didn't like it.

" Hey! That's going too far. Are they really all of them pro heroes and civilians?" Kirishima said.

" They're rotten to the sole." Todoroki said.

Uraraka kicked the wall from her anger. Her classmates were surprised.

" How dare they do this when they don't know him? They don't even try to understand him." Uraraka said enraged.

Todoroki understood what she meant due to his knowledge about Midoriya's past.

" HEY! MIDORIYA! DON'T LISTEN TO THE CROWD!! JUST FOCUS ON THE FIGHT!! DON'T LOSE!!" Todoroki screamed.

Izuku listened what he said.

" That's right. I will not lose. Come, Kacchan!" Izuku said.

Bakugo attacked with his usual right hook. Izuku blocked it and he punched him. After that he charged but Bakugo kicked him to his left leg, while he was down, causing Izuku to do a forward flip so he won't get hit in the face.

The two got up and they punched each other. Bakugo turned his punch into an explosion attack burning Izuku's face. He got knocked down.

" DEKU!" Uraraka shouted.

" Even for Bakugo, that was an unexpected move." Todoroki said.

" That's true. He clearly shows how serious he is about this fight." Tokoyami noted.

" How's that, Deku?" Bakugo said with pride.

Izuku standed up. He had blood on his left eyebrow and the left side of the face was burnt. His left side vision was blurry due to the blood falling in his eyes. He was forced to close his eye and fight with only his right side of vision.

Izuku was angry. Really angry. He charged and he blocked Bakugo's explosions. He grabbed his legs to throw him down. Izuku sat on his body and he started to punch him with ruthless aggression.

Bakugo became angry too and he grabbed Izuku's head and he used his explosion.

Izuku had more blood now. This time from his forehead.

The crowd started to realise that this wasn't a match. It was a real fight.

Many complained to the teachers that they should stop this.

Bakugo and Izuku attacked each other again. They grappled. 

Izuku broke Bakugo's arm. But the cost was high. Bakugo broke Izuku's leg. Izuku lost his balance and fell. Bakugo got him down and he was ready to unleash the final explosion.

" THAT'S ENOUGH!! BOTH OF YOU STOP!!" All Might shouted. Both the students got his attention.

" Due to the wild circumstances both of you are disqualified." All Might said.

" Huh?" both of them reacted.

The crowd was shocked. The two finalists were disqualified.

" WAIT! IF THESE TWO ARE DISQUALIFIED, THEN WHO WILL BE THE WINNER OF THE FESTIVAL?" Present Mic asked.

" It's simple. The losers of the semi-finals will face each other in a match to end the festival. We couldn't end the festival with a fight like that, right?" All Might said making the crowd cheer again.

 Uraraka and Kaminari faced each other. Kaminari ended up winning the sports festival.

Bakugo and Izuku after they got healed by recovery girl they were scolded by Aizawa. Bakugo still had gypsum and bandages in his hand and Izuku had gypsum and bandages in his leg. He also had a crutch so he could walk.

The two returned to the commom room. The students looked at them in silence.

" Hey! Are okay guys?" Kirishima broke the silence.

" Yeah." Bakugo answered. 

" Nothing to worry about Kirishima." Izuku said.

" NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT??" Ashido shouted.

" YOU TWO WERE ONE STEP BEFORE YOU KILL EACH OTHER." Kaminari said.

" I wouldn't mind." both Bakugo and Izuku said. Both of them looked at each other.

" It's on then." Bakugo said.

" Yeah." Izuku said and he attacked Bakugo with his crutch.

" Hey! Stop them guys. They are dead serious." Sero said. Many of them tried to stop them but not before Bakugo punches Izuku to the wall. Izuku couldn't get up due to his broken leg.

Uraraka and Todoroki went to help Izuku while the others were holding Bakugo.

" You think you are better than me Deku?" Bakugo yelled. This sentence was enough for Izuku to have a flashback. It was exactly like now.

(flashback)

" YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME, SHITTY DEKU?"Bakugo yelled. His ' friends ' were holding him.

" Hey, Katsuki that's too far." one of them said.

" You wanna die?" Bakugo threatened with explosion in his hands. They let him and Bakugo used his explosion to Izuku.

(end of flashback)

" What are you waiting for?" Izuku asked Bakugo causing the class to get silent.

" Huh?" Bakugo responded.

" It's just like then. What's holding you back, now? Come on, Kacchan! Won't you explode me in the face just like then?" Izuku shouted. Most of the class was shocked at what they heard. Even Uraraka and Todoroki who knew what happened to Izuku. With the exception of Bakugo's comment on the suicide, they didn't know many details.

" What is he talking about Bakugo?" Kaminari asked. 

" Isn't about time you tell them, Kacchan? Tell them what a piece of shit you are!! Tell them how you ruined someone's life due to his lack of a quirk for 10 fucking years!!" Izuku said in rage. If he had control of his emotions he wouldn't say a word.

" Is it true, Bakubro?" Kirishima asked.

Bakugo looked down on the ground. Then he looked at Izuku.

" Yeah. I did it. I bullied him for ten years." Bakugo said. There some students who couldn't imagine that. A future hero bullying someone.

" That explains a lot!" Iida said.

" Bakugo." Todoroki called his name.

" Midoriya had already told us about it with Uraraka but he never wanted to give us details. So, i'm asking you. What happened exactly?"