Origins : Accident

Izuku's POV

Not all people are equal. That's the reality i learned at the age of four.

My friend Kacchan got his quirk. It was an amazing quirk. It was explosion.

"You have an amazing quirk, Kacchan. I can't wait to take my quirk, too."

"No matter what quirk you get, you will never beat me." 

I still remember this phrase until today. And i still remember what the doctor said the day i was about to get my quirk.

I was hyped and excited.

" Mommy, i will have a quirk!!"

" Is my baby ready to start his path he wants?"

" Yes, i will become a hero, like All Might"

We went to the hospital. I was expecting to hear what was my quirk,but all i took is this...

" You should give up being a hero, kid. You're quirkless".

The shock i had that moment is unforgettable. Or at least that's what i thought. That day was just the beginning. We returned at home and i was watching the All Might's debut over and over again.

" Mommy, can i become a hero, too?"

I asked her with tears. But all she said was...

" I'm sorry, Izuku. I'm sorry"  She was tearing.

That was the second blow. But what followed was a living hell for ten years. I was bullied by many just because i was quirkless. But the worst was that the main bully is my 'childhood friend' Kacchan. The bullying was so bad sometimes that i had to return at home with bruises or burns.

But my life changed one day like the others. I was in middle school.

I think it would be better if i don't tell you what happened. It's better to see it by yourselves.

Nobody's POV

Teacher: I guess all of you want to go to a hero school, right?

Bakugo: Teacher, don't put me in the same category as these extras.

The students started to flame Bakugo.

Teacher: You applied for UA, right?

Then the students started to talk about how hard it is to enter UA.

Bakugo: It doesn't matter. I'm gonna become the number 1 hero and surpass even All might himself.

Teacher: Oh, Midoriya has applied for UA, too.

Then Bakugo looked at Midoriya angry.

Bakugo: Hey, what's that joke, Deku? What makes you think you can stand in the same ring with me, you nerd?

Izuku: I-I-I just want to become a h-h-hero.

The class ended and before Izuku leaves, Bakugo came with his gang.

Bakugo: Hey nerd, dont try anything funny like taking the exams for UA. I will be the only one who will pass to UA from this school, got it?

Izuku: But... i want to become a hero.

Bakugo: You want to become a hero that badly? Here's my advice. Take a swan dive off the roof and hope you will get a quirk in your next life.

He left with his gang.

Izuku: That's suicide, you moron.

He was heading at his home but a sludge villain attacked him. But before he anything else happends All Might arrives and saves him. 

Then Izuku decided to ask All Might...

Izuku: Can i become a hero even if i'm quirkless?

All Might was silent.

All Might: I can't simply say you can become a hero. There are villains that even heroes with strong quirks can't defeat. If you want to help people you can become a policeman. You will not get the credit heroes get but that's something too.

He said as he left.

Izuku started his way to his home disappointed. He knew it from the start, but he was hoping that at least his idol would tell him that he can become a hero. He lost in thoughts.  Then he heard someone shouting at him.

" WATCH OUT, KID!!!"

Then a car hit him.

An ambulance arrived five minutes later and they took him to the hospital.

( 2 days later )

( Bakugo's house )

Bakugo was relaxing in his room until his mother called him.

" Katsuki, we're going to the hospital today." She told him.

" Huh, why should i come with you? And why to a hospital? Who are you going to visit?" he asked.

" First, we are going together and second Inko's son, Izuku, got into an accident. He woke up yesterday and Inko called me to go there. Since you are friends with Izuku you're coming, too" she answered.

" Fine." He hadn't told her that he was bullying Izuku. 

They left and they arrived at the hospital. They found Inko. She was in tears.

" How is he?" Bakugo's mother asked.

" He is awake and he is fine, but..." Inko stopped as she was crying.

Then a doctor came to them.

" Are you here to visit Izuku Midoriya? " he asked.

" Yes. What happened? " Bakugo's mother asked.

Then the doctor answered " He is fine at this moment physically, but the hit from the car hit his head and that resulted in him having amnesia. He only remembers his name, his mother and someone he calls Kacchan."

" I want to have some time with him. " Bakugo told the doctor.

"Fine. " the doctor allowed him.

He entered the room. And he saw Izuku with bandages around his forehead.

Izuku turned around and he saw Bakugo.

" Hey, Kacchan".