Year 1: Impossible team

" I'm dead, huh! Wanna fight? Ready!" Izuku said and he took his fighting stance.

" Hey that's going too far guys! Try to chill out!" Kirishima tried to lighten the atmosphere.

" He is right. You will not gain anything with fighting each other." Uraraka told them.

" Is that so?" Both Izuku and Bakugo asked.

Then the two charged at each other and fought like they were in the UFC. They were punching each other and it was a mess. The others tried to separeate them. It took them a while but they finally managed it. 

Sato, Kirishima, Sero and Kaminari holded Bakugo. Shoji, Iida, Todoroki and Tokoyami holded Midoriya. 

" It's been two minutes. Bakugo is still trying to get free to hit him." Kirishima said.

" Same here. Midoriya tries to break out." Shoji said.

"WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING TO STOP, YOU TWO??" Uraraka shouted and everyone got her attention.

She was ready to let her tears fall.

" It's not bad to have a rivalry with each other, BUT THAT'S GOING TOO FAR! You two have this anger towards each other before we come to UA. You both are good inside in your hearts. SO WHY ARE YOU BOTH ACTING LIKE JERKS?" Uraraka continued.

" Guys. Can you let go of me? I won't try anything." Izuku said calmly.

The four students who were holding Izuku looked at each other and they decided to let him go.

Izuku was going to his room but before he does he stopped and speaked without facing anyone.

" I'm disappointed at you, Uraraka." Izuku said.

" Huh?"Uraraka responded.

" Are you nuts, Midoriya? She said the facts as clear as possible and you say that?" Ashido said.

Then Midoriya turned around with disappointment in his face and he looked at Uraraka.

" I thought at least you of all people would understand, Uraraka. But it seems i was wrong. It seems you're too kind to see the reality of things." Izuku said.

When he was going to leave Uraraka spoke.

" It's not that i don't understand. Whatever happens, you must keep going forward. I understand, but why? Why can't you just make it up? Both of you." Uraraka said.

" You won't get things you don't know." Izuku said and he left.

The others let Bakugo too.

" If there's one thing i would ever agree with the nerd, it's this. You just won't get it until you know." Bakugo said and he was going  to leave too.

" Why don't you tell someone then? We're here for you, man." Kirishima said.

" I don't want to talk about it." he said.

" So you refuse to speak, too." Todoroki said catching Bakugo's attention.

" I asked Izuku what happened but he won't tell me. He told me to ask you if i wanted details. It seems you won't speak either." Todoroki continued.

" That's right. I won't." Bakugo said as he left too.

The atmosphere was a bit akward.

" Should we tell Aizawa about that matter? " Iida asked.

" No. These two are too stubborn when it comes to this matter. Even the teachers won't be enough for that." Todoroki said.

" Actually, i have an idea. It's a double edged sword, though." Uraraka said.

" What is it?" Asui asked.

" I will tell you later. I'm going to Aizawa. This idea will fix their relationship a bit or it will make it worse." Uraraka said.

After four days the day for the practical exam has finally come.

They all gathered at ground gamma.

" As you all know, it's your practical exam today. But what you don't know is what kind of exam is it." Aizawa said.

" You will be paired in teams of two and you will fight against a teacher." Aizawa said.

" A teacher? Is that even fair?" Kaminari shouted.

" Don't worry we will have these, ultra compressed weights so you have a chance to fight." Nezu said.

" Your pairings and assigned teachers have already been decided. Your battle moves, your grades, your friendships with one another...everything were considered." Nezu continued.

" Now time to announce the pairs." Aizawa said.

" Yaoyorozu and Todoroki against me, Principal is against Kaminari and Ashido, Aoyama and Uraraka against thirteen, Koda and Jiro against Present Mic, Midnght against Sero and Mineta, Ectoplasm against Tokoyami and Asui, Hagakure and Shoji against Snipe, Power loader against Iida and Ojiro, Cementoss against Sato and Kirishima, and last, Midoriya and Bakugo against All Might!" Aizawa said.

" WHAT?!?" Izuku and Bakugo shouted.

(flashback)

" Mr. Aizawa. Can i ask for a favor?"

" What is it, Uraraka?"

" Bakugo and Midoriya had a serious fight and they don't plan to make up for it. If the exams have something with teams can you put them to work together?"

" Don't worry. I was planning to do that anyway. The anger or hate that they have each other has affected everyone in class. Even All Might warned me about it on the first day." 

" Thank you."

(End of flashback)

" These are the teams." Aizawa said.

Izuku raised his hand.

" What is it, young Midoriya?" Nezu asked.

" Change my teammate." Izuku said.

" I agree. I don't plan to work with him." Bakugo agreed.

" Oh, you will do this exam together or you can forfeit now and getting expelled. You choose." Aizawa said.

" Fuck. Fine." Izuku said.

" Tch! " Bakugo responded.

The pairings were waiting for their turns. After everyone was finished it was finally Izuku's and Bakugo's turn.

They entered the fake city through the gate.

" START!" 

" Look, I don't plan to work with you. I 'm just going to find the escape gate to end that misery exam." Izuku said.

" It works for me, since i will go to fight All Might by myself." Bakugo said.

" Good." Izuku responded and he sneaked to find a route to arrive at the escape gate.

" WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, ALL MIGHT?" Bakugo shouted like a maniac.

" I'm here. It seems you are by yourself. You think you can beat me, hero?" All Might said pretending to be a villain.

" You better bet, All Might." Bakugo said and he attacked.

All Might knocked Bakugo after one minute of a one sided fight.

" So, young Midoriya just let him. Wait or is he...? Bakugo's a distraction?" All Might said as he started to run through the escape gate.

He saw Izuku almost close to escape.

" Oh no you don't! " All Might shouted.

" Fuck!" Izuku responded.

He got knocked out after a neck chop.

" MIDORIYA AND BAKUGO HAVE FAILED THE EXAM"