Year 1: The secret

It's been two days since Izuku's and Shigaraki's encounter.

The students arrived in the forest where they would have their training camp.

Aizawa was in charge along with the wild, wild pussycats. Mandalay, Ragdol, Pixie- Bob and Tiger.

The main reason for the training camp was for the students to enpower their quirks. But Izuku would do a harder muscle and power training than usual. He would either train with Tiger, or he would hit trees.

The first day is almost over and it's evening time. All except of Izuku were in the round of a fire and they were talking about many things. The main topic was the training they had today.

" That was an exhausting first day. Butif that's gonna make us stronger that's fine." Kaminari said.

" Yeah, we would be in trouble if you suddenly go to yay-mode after an attack." Jiro mocked.

" What were doing Bakugo?" Kirishima asked.

" I was using my explosions to the limit. If i have to get stronger i have to surpass those limits." Bakugo answered.

" Woah! That's cool." Kirishima said.

" It's the first time i see Bakugo speak without anger. Way to go." Sero mocked.

" Huh?" Bakugo responded.

" Hey, where's Deku?" Uraraka asked.

" Oh, i saw him before we return here. He was punching trees. I didn't stop him because i don't thing he had the best mood." Mineta said.

" Well, if you consinder that he was attacked two days ago, anyone would be like this, right?" Asui said.

" The problem is he is like this the whole time. He is angry and he is too cocky. Honestly, i don't like his whole attitude." Ashido said.

" Not- sparkling at all." Aoyama said.

Uraraka then got up and she walked to the forest. Todoroki followed her.

"  I'm sure you didn't leave just because you wanted to walk. It's about Midoriya, right?" he asked.

" I hate it. They're badmothing him since day 1. His has this attitude but he is working harder than anyone and he is a kind person, even if he doesn't show it." Uraraka said.

" Wanna go talk to him? Maybe you'll feel better." Todoroki said.

" Sure, but in this forest it's hard to find him." Uraraka said.

" Don't worry, i happened to see him while he was training, too. I remember where he was." Todoroki said and they arrived at the place where Midoriya was.

He was brutaly punching a tree. His hands were a mess. Full of grazes. He unleash a punch and he stopped.

" I'll defeat you, Tomura! Just wait. Five more days. When you come, i'll crush you." Izuku thought loud.

" Go. I'll wait here." Todoroki said to Uraraka.

Uraraka followed his advice.

" Hi, Deku." Uraraka greeted.

" Hey." Izuku replied exhuasted from his training.

" You seem exhausted. Wanna stop and rest?  We still have 6 days ahead." Uraraka asked.

" I would like to, but i don't have six days." Izuku said.

" When Shigaraki found me at the mall, he offered me a deal. I declined. He gave me one week to thing about it but the only thing i am gonna do is to prepare myself to defeat him." he continued.

" What deal?" Uraraka asked.

" The league wants me on their side. In exchange, they would give me a quirk and they would help me from the shadows to becoma a top hero." Izuku said. Uraraka and Todoroki, who was hearing from the shadows, were shocked.

" Is that why you're so nervy the last days?" Uraraka asked.

" Kinda. There's something else, too." Izuku said.

" What is it?" Uraraka asked.

" I don't get the reason you try to make me make it up with Kacchan. Sure it would be the best thing to make it up but at the moment that's impossible. And you try to learn why when i don't want to tell you. You're not the only one who asks me about that matter. Todoroki asked me, too." Izuku explained kinda angry.

" I know. He tried to ask Bakugo but he doesn't want to talk about it either." Uraraka said.

" I can't blame him. I would do the same if i was Kacchan." Izuku said.

" Was that a big fight that you can't even make up for it?" Uraraka said with an angry tone.

" If it was just a fight we wouldn't be like this. It's much worse." Izuku said.

" How much worse could it be that that?" Uraraka yelled.

Then Izuku looked at her and he was really mad.

" You want to learn how much worse it was so badly? You won." Izuku said.

" I WAS BEING BULLIED FOR BEING QUIRKLESS FOR 10 YEARS, EVERY, SINGLE, DAY! AND KACCHAN WAS THE MAIN BULLY! HE STOPPED BEING MY FRIEND WHEN HE LEARNT I WAS QUIRKLESS! I CAN STILL FEEL THE PAIN OF THE BRUISES AND BURNS THEY WOULD GIVE ME EVERY SINGLE DAY! " Izuku said madly and he continued.

" THAT BASTARD HYPOCRITE OF A FUTURE HERO EVEN TOLD ME TO TAKE A SWAN DIVE OFF THE ROOF TO TAKE A QUIRK IN MY NEXT LIFE! I COULD FORGIVE THAT! BUT HE MANAGED TO DO THE WORST THING POSSIBLE!" Izuku said.

Uraraka was shocked.

" Even...worse?" she asked.

" OH, YEAH! I HAD A CAR ACCIDENT AND I GOT AMNESIA! AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED! HE PRETENDED TO BE MY FRIEND! AFTER ALL THAT! AFTER 10 MONTHS I FINALLY REMEMBERED EVERYTHING! IT WAS ONE WEEK BEFORE UA! AND KACCHAN WAS LIKE ' What's the matter?'! AFTER I TOLD HIM I REMEMBERED WHAT WAS TH FIRST THING HE TOLD ME? YOU WILL NOT PASS AT UA, BECAUSE YOU'RE QUIRKLESS!" Izuku finished explaining.

" AND AFTER ALL THAT, DO YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE HIM? HUH? TELL ME! " Izuku asked.

Uraraka was speechless. She couldn't answer. Then Todoroki appeared.

" So, you weren't joking when you said your life was a living hell." Todoroki said.

" Were you here?" Izuku asked.

" Yes. Actually i was the one who told Uraraka to talk to you." Todoroki explained.

Then Uraraka hugged Izuku and she let a few tears fall.

" I'm sorry. You didn't want to speak about it and i forced you to. I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she said.

" As long as no one learns about it, it's fine. That goes for you too Todoroki." Izuku said.

" I understand it but if the class learns it Bakugo is done and they will understand you." Todoroki explained.

" Maybe, but they will look at me with pity. The weakling who was bullied and never fought back. I don't want that. Not again." Izuku said.

" Fine. This will stay between us."