Year 2: Official debut

Just when Izuku and Hisashi were ready to go patrol, Hisashi noticed Izuku had casual clothes.

" Where's your hero costume?" Hisashi asked.

" That's my hero costume." Izuku said.

" You're stupid? Basic lesson! You need equipment, and you can't have that with casual clothes. In the gym there's a showcase with some of the hero suits i would have. Use one of them." Hisashi said.

" Tch! Whatever." Izuku said.

After 10 minutes he returned with the hero costume he chose.

" Jeez, old man. Almost all of them suck. At least you have one or two good costumes." Izuku said.

" So you chose this one, huh?" Hisashi said.

(The art is not mine. This is Izuku's new costume. Instead of his rabbit mask replace it with a hoodie. I didn't want to put his classic costume since it doesn't fit his character in this fanfiction.)

" Jeez, old man

" Jeez, old man. That the only black costume you had." Izuku said.

" No complaints. Now, let's go." Hisashi said and the two started their patroling.

Th two patroled for one hour or two. After a peaceful patroling the two saw a building in fire.

They managed to save all of the people who were still inside the burnt building. 

" Good job, kid. I'm surprised you didn't use your energy." Hisashi said.

" I decided to use the energy only in fight or a super-emergency case. Until i get used to it, it will be exhausting." Izuku said.

As the two were talking a woman came to them.

" Thank you, so much heroes. You saved my husband and my son. I am really grateful. Thank you."she said bowing to them.

" Don't need to bow, lady. It is our job to save people." Hisashi said.

" May i ask your hero names? It's the first time i see you two." the woman asked.

" I'm Hisashi.I was transfered from America, so you can say that's my Japan hero debut." Hisashi said.

" You? You seem a young one." the woman asked.

" I'm Deku. I am an intern at the moment but in the near future i will be on action on a daily basis. Until next time." Izuku said and the two left.

The two finished their first job and they went to their house to rest.

Izuku has got many messeges for their classmate about the debut.

" Where the fuck did they learn about it?" Izuku wondered. The messeges were too many from many of his classmates.

Hisashi then called him.

" Hey, kid! Look at the Hero Network main page." Hisashi said. 

Izuku looked at the HN main page of the Hero news and he saw his father and his name in the first article.

" Two heroes made their debuts today and they saved 12 people from a fire. The first hero was Hisashi, who was transfered from the America. It seems to have a fire related quirk. He was breathing the fire from the buildings to erase them. The second hero was new to the hero business. His name is Deku. He saved the people from the buildings when Hisashi was dealing with the fire. Despite being an intern he promised daily action at the near future."

Izuku was happy to see his name on the main page, but he is surprised on how they learnt it.

" I wonder how they learnt it." Hisashi said.

Izuku then realised something.

" Hey, Pops! It was that woman! She was a reporter!" Izuku said.

" Well.....that explains a lot. But we made an outstanding debut today. Good job." Hisashi said.

The next night Izuku saw the news on TV and he saw something about a villain who has killed 12 policemen and 4 heroes in the last three days. They gave him the name Metal Bat, because he killed all of them with only a metal baseball bat.

After three days Izuku was preparing for his hero patroling.

" Hey, kid. I have a meeting today in Nighteye's agency. If you don't mind, you can patrol alone today." Hisashi said.

" No problem." Izuku said and he went to patrol alone.

As Izuku started his patroling he heard some screams from a man. He headed to the alley where the scream was heard.

He saw an injured hero who was the current number 6 hero, Crust. He also saw a citizen screaming from the pain. The pain was coming from a man who had a Metal baseball bat who was ready to kill both of them.

" I assume, you're Metal Bat. You better let them go or you'll face the consequences." Izuku said.

" You assumed right. I'm Metal Bat. Nice to meet you, Deku....or i should say Izuku Midoriya?"