Year 1: Hisashi Midoriya

It's been two days since Inko Midoriya's death.

It was the day of the funeral.

After it was over Izuku was waiting for All Might to take him to his dorm at UA.

All Might arrived.

" Ready to go, Young Midoriya?" All Might asked.

" Yeah." Izuku replied.

 Another car stopped and a man appeared.

He walked to Izuku.

" Izuku, you've grown. I didn't want to see you for the first time in 15 years under those circumstances, tho." the man said.

" Who are you?" Izuku asked.

" Well, you don't remember me. I'm Hisashi Midoriya, your father." the man said and Izuku and All Might were shocked.

" Here's my license, in case you think i lie." Hisashi said as he gave the card.

Izuku looked at the card and then he punched him.

" Why did are you here after so many years?" Izuku said.

" We can talk about everything. Why not go to a cafeteria or something?" Hisashi said.

Izuku looked at his father.

" Under one condition. He is coming with us." Izuku said and he pointed at All Might.

" Sure but...who is he?" Hisashi asked.

" Don't shout or anything ...he is All Might." Izuku whispered the last phrase.

" Wha-? All Might?" Hisashi asked surprise as lower as he could.

" Indeed, i am. Shall we go?" All Might said.

The three sat into a cafeteria.

" So, how was your life in my absense?" Hisashi said.

" Awful." Izuku said monotoned.

" You're in high school right? In which school are you?" Hisashi asked.

" UA, hero course." Izuku answered. Hisashi was surprised and he smiled.

" Is it hard? For being quirkless, i mean."  Hisashi said.

" It's hell, that single word destroyed my whole life. And you were having fun in America." Izuku said.

Hisashi sighed.

" Your mother never told you about me, didn't she." Hisashi said.

" Not a single thing. I'm gonna ask again. Why have you come back after all these years?" Izuku said.

" For two reasons. First, your mother's funeral. But it seems i was late." Hisashi said with a sad look in his eyes.

" I love your mother, and i love you too, son. I wasn't the father of the year but i always tried to support you. I was giving money to your mother. I'm working there as a hero. But i couldn't take you with me. America's crime rate was higher than Japan's at the time. That brings me to the second reason i came here." Hisashi said.

" America's crime rate has fallen. With....Inko's death i was wondering where you would go. I thought it would be a good idea of taking you with to America. Since you told me you had an awful life, it was easier to tell you that. I will take you in America, but only if you really want it. What do you say?" Hisashi ended.

" Father... I was bullied for my whole life for being quirkless. My life sucked. I really wanted to die. But one and a half year ago, i had an accident. That accident changed me a little bit and i saw life from a different point of view. I want to become the first quirkless hero. To answer your question, i plan to stay in Japan." Izuku said.

" If that's what you want, i will respect it. But where will you stay?" Hisashi asked.

" I can answer that." All Might said.

" At UA we have dorms. And i offered myself to have Young Izuku stay with me until he graduates from UA. If you allow it, let me become Young Izuku's guardian." All Might said.

" If that what Izuku wants it's fine." Hisashi said.

" I want it, father." Izuku said.

" It's settled then. All Might, i want some time alone with Izuku. You know, i want a father-son discussion." Hisashi said.

" Young Midoriya, call me when i have to come." All Might said.

" Alright." Izuku said and All Might left.

" I won't ask about school since you didn't had the best years. Tell me about UA. Being in a hero course must feel great. I mean, i was there too." Hisashi said.

" Well, not much. The only exciting times are when we have practical exercises." Izuku said.

" Exactly, that's what i was thinking too in my time." Hisashi commented.

" Do you have any friends at UA?"  Hisashi asked.

" Well, kinda. There's only one i would call a friend. That's my class president, Tenya Iida." Izuku said.

" Oh, that's  Ingenium's little brother right?" Hisashi said.

" Yes." Izuku said.

" You said kinda friends before mentioning Iida." Hisashi.

" Oh, well. There a guy i fought in the sports festival. He is one of the few who won't judge me just because i'm quirkless. I even gained his respect." Izuku said.

" Oh, that's something good." Hisashi commented.

" There's another guy there. Endeavor's son. He didn't like that i was in UA because i was quirkless but after some events we happened to talk a lot." Izuku said.

" First Iida and now Endeavor's son. Talk about elite." Hisashi said.

" And there's a girl." Izuku said.

" Oh! Now it's getting interesting." Hisashi said with a smirk.

" We won't hang out that much but she always gets in my business. She is really nice to me and she didn't mind that i was quirkless. But man, she is a pain in the ass. She even forced me to reveal my past to her. It took her two weeks but jeez." Izuku said.

" Hohoho, little Izuku. You have so much to learn about life." Hisashi said.

" Huh? What the fuck are you talking about?" Izuku asked.

" Even a stupid guy can see that she cares for you. Maybe you should hang out with her more often. Who knows, maybe she likes you." Hisashi said. Izuku spat his coffee.

" What the fuck, old man? Don't say things like that out of the blue." Izuku said.

" Have you ever saw her as a girl instead of a friend?" Hisashi asked.

" Huh? Of course not. The only thing i am focused on is to become stronger to get the recognision i deserve." Izuku said.

" Hmm, we have a cocky one here. You want recognision? Then, how about this? At the next sports festival, i will return to Japan. I want you to win the next sports festival. I will come to watch." Hisashi said.

" Deal." Izuku said and they shook their hands.

Izuku called All Might.

All Might arrived.

" Izuku, before you leave, one last thing.. Here's my number." Hisashi said and he gave Izuku his phone number. Izuku gave him his, too.

" If you need anything, ANYTHING, you can always call me. Okay?" Hisashi said.

" Sure thing." Izuku said.

" See you in a few months." Izuku said as he left with All Might.

As Hisashi was to the airport he was thinking.

" Izuku has really grown up,hasn't he.... Inko."