Year 1: Brutal Change

Muscular grabbed Izuku's head.

" Since you want  to die first, you will be first." he said and he smashed him to the ground.

Izuku coughed blood.

Muscular punched him two or three more times.

" Well, i think that's it for you." Now it's the girl's turn." Muscular turned around but he felt Izuku's hand grabbing his leg.

" I'm...not....done!" Izuku said.

" You're not. But i am done...with you." Muscular said and he stepped on Izuku's hand with all of his strength resulting to break it.

" DEKU!!" Uraraka shouted and she tried to get up from her injuries.

Izuku was screaming from the pain. 

" Yes! That's it. The scream of pain. Don't worry i will end your misery." Muscular said with a smirk. 

He stomped Izuku's head to the ground and the screams stopped.

" NO!" Uraraka shouted. She stil couldn't get up. Her foot was injured and she couldn't step to run or even walk. She was moving while she was on the ground using her hands on a very slow rythm. 

" Oops! Someone doesn't like what she sees." Muscular said.

" Leave him alone!" Uraraka shouted.

Muscular turned around and knelt down to Uraraka.

" Or what? Are you gonna kick my ass? Sorry to tell you, but without legs you're doomed. So sit there like a good girl and wait for your turn." he said and he turned to Izuku again.

" STOP!" Uraraka shouted and Muscular stomped Izuku's head again.

" Wow! He is still alive after all that! I start to understand why the league hired me for this job." Muscular said.

Muscular prepared his foot to stomp him again.

Then Muscular got punched by someone.

He punched so fast.

" It's fine now, young students! Because i'm here!" It was revealed to be All Might.

" Tch! Unlucky! But i will return for the kid!" Muscular said trying to fleet.

" Oh, no you don't!" All Might said and he punched Muscular.

Muscular coughed blood.

" Dawm! He isn't the number 1 hero for nothing."he said.

All Might immediately punched him again and he got knocked out.

" It's over for you." All Might said.

Izuku's head was covered by blood. He ha had an injury from the stomp.

Uraraka managed to reach him. She couldn't get up but she could use her knees to stand. And that's what she did.

" Deku! Deku! Stay with us! Don't die on me! Izuku!" she started to shout.

" Shut..up! You're...too loud." Izuku said as he regained his consiousness.

" You're alive!!" she hugged him.

" AAAH! IT HURTS!" Izuku said.

" Sorry! But you're alive! How? You have a broken arm, a broken hand and an injured head." Uraraka said.

" Like i would die from that. Remember? I will become the number 1 hero!"Izuku said.

After a couple of minutes Izuku was transfered to the UA infirmary. Recovery girl managed to heal him with great success.

After that Izuku returned to his daily life. But this time he returned to his usual self. Training all day after class.

One week passed like that. Last day before summer break.

It was All Might's class now.

" Today we will have one versus one battles. Since it's the last day before summer break don't be afraid to go all-out." All Might said.

" Hey, Iida is Deku alright? He is silent the whole week and he won't talk to anyone." Uraraka whispered to Iida.

" I can't talk to him either. He's been hitting trees all day. I interupted him only once and he was ready to throw a broken piece of a tree to me. I thought it had something to do with the attack when you were out, so i thought you would know better." Iida said.

" I thought he was fine but even now he is silent." Uraraka said.

Everyone had their hero suit and Izuku had his classic black hoodie and his gym trousers.

" The first fight will be Sato vs Midoriya."

The two students prepared themselves.

" Hey, Sato. How strong your sugar makes you?" Izuku asked.

" Five-fold for three minutes." Sato answered.

" Great. Double the amount. I want to face you ten-fold for six minutes." Izuku said. Sato was surprised.

" Well, since it's the last day before summer break i wouldn't mind." Sato said and he ate the double amount of sugar.

" I have a bad feeling about this." Bakugo said.

" What do you mean?" Todoroki asked.

" Deku, he didn't even took his fighting stance. He has his hands in his pockets. And the aura around him has changed. It seems more...dark." Bakugo explained.

Uraraka then realised something.

" Oh no! If it's what i think, then Sato has no chance." Uraraka said.

" What do you mean, Ochaco?" Asui asked.

" The attack by this Muscle villain. It made Izuku think he is weak. And now he wants to see his one week progress. He plan to go all out to the point of knocking Sato out really hard." Uraraka explained.

" So that means that...Midoriya will become brutal in this fight." Kirishima said.

" Yes." Uraraka said.

All Might then speaked through the microphone.

" READY! START!"