Year 1: Date?

One day after Izuku's and Hisashi's meeting, Izuku returned to his daily life. 

He entered the class. The class stayed a little bit silent. They didn't know how to react.

" Why the long faces? I'm fine." Izuku said.

" Glad to have you back, Midoriya." Kirishima said.

" That's the spirit." Izuku said.

The most of the students were kinda surprised. His mother died three days ago but he was the most cheerful of all. And it was the first time they saw him act like this.

" It's everything alright, Deku?" Uraraka asked.

" Let's say...I had a mental help by someone." Izuku said.

" That's good. We were worried about you." Iida said.

" Hey nerd!" Bakugo said and he walked to Izuku.

The looked at each other and the class was worried about what was going to happen.

" Welcome back. You better not stay behind." Bakugo said.

" Sure." Izuku grined.

" Phew, i was worried that something would happen." Uraraka said.

Then Izuku looked at her and he remembered the words Hisashi told him.

" Maybe you should hang out more often with her."

Izuku then speaked.

" Uraraka, Iida. Wanna go out after class?" Izuku asked. 

Uraraka and Iida were surprised. This was the first time Izuku asked someone to go out.

" Sure. I would be glad." Uraraka said.

" Sorry, i have some family business, so i will pass for today. But feel free to ask me more often." Iida said.

" Sure. So Uraraka, how about at 6?" Izuku said.

" Sure. At the UA entrance." Uraraka said.

" Okay." Izuku responded.

Then Aizawa entered the class and the lessons started.

When the class ended one and a half hour left until 6.

Uraraka called the girls to her room.

" What did you call us for, Ochaco?" Asui asked.

" I need some help. I will go out with Deku today and i don't know what to wear." Uraraka said.

" Heh, Midoriya is going out with someone? How did you manage that?" Hagakure asked.

" Actually, he asked me and Iida, but Iida had some family business. That means i'm the only one going." Uraraka asked.

" What? He asked you out? That came outta nowhere." Yaoyorozu said.

" Let's prepare our little Ochaco for that date." Ashido smirked.

" It's not like that!" Uraraka said as she blushed.

" Yeah, whatever. Let's get started." Ashido said.

As the girls were helping Uraraka, Izuku didn't know how to spend his time.

He was walking around inside his room.

" Still one hour. How am i going to spend my time? At the most cases everyone would be prepared for the...date? Wait is this a date since it's only the two of us?" Izuku was thinking.

Then he thought Hisashi's words.

" Who knows, maybe she likes you." 

" Shut it, old man. There's no way she will like the quirkless boy of the class. There are many better than me." Izuku thought.

Izuku sighed.

" I guess i will get ready since i have nothing better to do."he said.

At the time of the meeting Izuku arrived 5 minutes earlier( He had the clothes he has on the cover).

" Hey, Deku. Am i late?" Uraraka arrived.

Izuku was just staring at her.

(she was dressed like this)

"Deku?" Uraraka asked.

" Eh? Uh, no, you're not late. I just came earlier, that's all. Shall we go?" Izuku said.

During the 'date', Izuku was staring at Uraraka a lot. They had fun. After two hours the two decided to return to UA.

" How was it? Did you enjoy it?" Uraraka asked.

" Well, it wasn't bad. I guess......we should go out again." Izuku answered.

" Sure." Uraraka said.

Then a hooded man appeared in front of the two.

" For a quirkless guy you're sure careless."he said.

" Who are you?" Izuku asked.

" Oh, yes. Where are my manners?" he revealed himself and he was none other than Muscular.

" I'm Muscular. The league of villains will pay me a lot to kill you. It seems i have to do an extra job with the girl." Muscular said.

" Heh, like i will let you." Izuku said and he took his fighting stance.

Muscular smashed the ground and that caused Izuku and Uraraka to get jump away from each other.

Muscular then punched Izuku and he knocked him down.

" Since you are quirkless i will take tare of the girl first." Muscular said and he turned around to Uraraka.

Uraraka had no choice and she decided to fight head on.

" You really try to attack me head on when you see these muscles? You have guts." Muscular mocked.

He punched her and she was knocked down. She got up again. He had grazes in her cheek and she was bleeding near the one eyebrow.

" Oh, you survived that. I'll give you that. But the second hit will be the last on you." Muscular said preparing his fist.

Uraraka couldn't move. Her fear took control over her.

" Shit!" Izuku said and he run to Uraraka.

He managed to push her away from Muscular's punch in time. Unfortunately he got the punch instead. Izuku had his one arm to cover his face resulting breaking that am.

" Fuck! Uraraka! Run!" Izuku shouted.

" I can't leave you here!" Uraraka said.

" Just do it!" Izuku said.

" No! I won't let you die!" Uraraka said.

" That's sweet. Now let's get serious." Muscular said and he punched both of them knocking them down.

" You must have a pretty good luck to survive three of my attacks. But playtime is over! Time to die!"