Year 2: Hisashi returns

The next day Izuku went to All Might's office.

" All Might. I have a recommendation." Izuku said.

" That was fast. You said one week but you come one day after. You must be sure about it. So, who do you think is the best for OFA?" All Might said.

" I wouldn't like to recommend him but he is the best choice. Bakugo." Izuku said.

" What made you think that?" All Might asked.

" I can't tell him that i chose him because a future me said it." Izuku thought.

" He had great combat skills. I can't deny that. With the combination of OFA he can become an unstop-  a powerful hero. When he fixes his personality, that is." Izuku said.

" I was going to say unstoppable but then i remembered that my other self killed him." he thought.

" I don't disagree, but if it's a matter of combat skills, isn't Todoroki stronger?" All Might asked.

" Well, Bakugo's desire to become a hero is more than enough to  surpass Todoroki's skills. If you have doubts you can wait until the sports festival." Izuku said. He then got up and he bowed.

" Thank you for your time." he said and he left.

For the next two weeks, Izuku was training. He never managed to activate his new quirk. One day until the sports festival left.

Izuku has ended his class and he was walking with Uraraka and Iida to the dorms.

" Hey, how about going out at the afternoon?" Uraraka asked.

" That's a great idea. We can relax a bit before the sports festival day." Iida said.

" What about you, Deku?" Uraraka asked.

" I-" Izuku was going to speak but his cellphone rang. 

" Hello"

" Hey! Long time no see, Izuku."

" Hey old man."

" I told you i would come to see you  for the sports festival. I have arrived. I am currently in a cafeteria near UA. There is a park near it."

" Oh. I understood where it is. I'll be there in 15 minutes." 

" Okay. See ya"

The phone call ended.

" Sorry guys. My old man came to Japan to see me for the sports festival and i'm gonna see him." Izuku said but he saw a surprised expression from both Uraraka and Iida.

" I thought your mother was your only family." Iida said.

" Wait, didn't i tell you?" Izuku asked.

" No." both answered.

" Whatever. I'll explain to you later tonight or tomorrow. See ya." he said and he left.

He arrived to the cafeteria where Hisahi was.

" Hey!"Hisashi greeted him.

" Hey!" Izuku answered and he took a seat.

" So, how your was year since the last time you called me?" Hisashi asked.

" It will be a long story." Izuku said.

He told him everything major event that happened with the exception of his meeting with his alternative self.

" Wow! That's a long waaay to go. You are now an official hero and you defeated two villains. I could imagine that, but defeating Gang Orca? You're kidding? I wish i should've see it." Hisashi said.

" No. You would yell like every old man seeing his son succeed in front of many people. It's kinda embarrasing. Well, it will be unavoidable tomorrow." Izuku said.

" Don't worry. I won't do anything like that." Hisashi said.

" Good." Izuku said.

Then Hisashi took a teasing expression.

" So, how is it going? With the girl." Hisashi said.

" Huh? What do you mean?" Izuku.

" Why my son is so stupid around these topics? You told me about a girl the last time we met." Hisashi said.

" Oh, you mean Uraraka. Ye, what about her?"Izuku asked.

" Do you see her as more than a friend?" Hisashi asked.

" Well, some of my classmates asked if i like her. I denied it, but everytime i see her i will often stare at her and think she is cute. She sometimes blushes when she sees me and that makes her even more cute. To answer your question, probably yes." Izuku explained.

Hisashi smiled.

" I will see tomorrow what you find cute about her. Hehe." he said in a teasing tone.

" Shut it." Izuku said.

The two talk more until it was night.

" Oh, the time has passed. You should return to UA. You have to compete in a festival tomorrow." Hisashi said.

" Whatever. See ya tomorrow." Izuku asked.

" See ya. I'll watch. Good luck tomorrow." Hisashi said.

" Thanks." Izuku responded and he returned to UA.

" I'll probably get a rest. If what my alternate self said was true, then tomorrow might be my last chance to prove myself to the heroes. Since i haven't figure out how to use that energy quirk, i will do what i can do the best." Izuku thought.

" Fighting as quirkless."