Year 1: Todoroki origins

Todoroki was in a void. He couldn't see anything. He only saw giant shadows of Izuku with red eyes and a creepy smile.

" Use your flames! Use them! Use them! Acknowledge me! Use your left side! Use it!

"Stop it! SHUT UP!" Todoroki yelled before he wakes up. 

" Shit! I can't get it out of my head. I will go to thelobby to cool my head." Todoroki said.

He went down to the lobby.

" Hey Todoroki. " Kirishima  greeted him.

" What's up pal? You're pale." Sero asked.

" Nothing, just a bad dream. I was sleeping." Todoroki answered.

Then they heard the door. Izuku entered.

He entered the lobby and he saw everyone except of Iida.

" Deku, you're okay!" Uraraka called him and she hugged him.

" Of course i am okay. What happened with Iida? I heard that he left for family reasons." Izuku asked.

" Oh, well... his brother got attacked by some hero killer. I hope he is okay." Uraraka said.

" Yeah." Izuku agreed.

" Hey, Midoriya!" Kirishima called him.

" What?" Izuku asked.

He gave him his hand.

" Nice performance today. That was manly."Kirishima said surprising Izuku. He didn't expect anyone to tell him that.

" Thanks." Izuku replied with a handshake.

" Midoriya, i happened to hear what you said to Todoroki to make him use his flames." Jirou said.

" That's not the way to settle things." she continued.

" I miss the part where that's my problem." Izuku said.

" You acted more like a punk or a villain instead of a hero."she explained.

" Sorry to ruin your fun, but not all heroes are good. Todoroki and Bakugo know that pretty well." Izuku said with a kinda angry tone.

Todoroki and Bakugo were with their heads down when they heard that.

" So, you're saying that because some heroes are like that, you are free to use fear or negative feelings towards the others?  Is that what you're saying?" Yaoyorozu said with anger.

Izuku looked at Yaoyorozu with a serious tone.

" Yes!" Izuku said shocking everyone with his answer.

" You're horrible. You just gave us another reason to believe you must not become a hero." Yaoyorozu said.

" Say whatever you want. You are just a rich girl who had good times in all of her life and entered to UA through recommendations. You have no idea how society works." Izuku said.

" I know how society works!" Yaoyorozu tried to defend herself but Izuku talked again.

" No, you don't! I have experienced society's true colours at first hand. There are many like you and many of the heroes out there. Fucking hypocrites."  Izuku said angry.

" Deku, that's going too far!" Bakugo said before getting yelled by Izuku.

" Especially you, don't try to defend her....OR YOURSELF KACCHAN! I heard you won the sports festival. Such a shame that someone like you won! If Todoroki wouldn't defeat me i would have put you in your place. " Izuku pointed at Bakugo.

Izuku then turned around to leave.

" At least there are some guys in this dorm who can understand me." he said before Todoroki calls him.

" Midoriya, i want to talk to you, privately." Todoroki said.

" Fine. I was going for a walk anyway. You can come." Izuku responded.

The two walked near to ground alpha.

" So, what did you want to talk about?" Izuku asked.

" After what you said there, i can understand what you meant. The word 'hypocrites' was the perfect word. My father is like that, too." Todoroki said.

" Nothing less expected by Endeavor." Izuku said.

" Since we are on the same page, i think i can trust you on what i am going to tell you." Todoroki continued.

" And that is?" Izuku asked.

" The reason i don't want to use my left side." Todoroki revealed.

" Go ahead." Izuku said.

" Have you ever heard of quirk marriages? It came into the picture during the second or the third generation. Choosing mates solely to enhance one's own quirk to be inherited down the line...and focing marriages for that purpose. That's what happened with my parents." Todoroki said  and he continued.

" All my father wanted was to create a hero to rise above All might. Like i would become that piece of shit's tool." he said.

" Is that the reason?" Izuku asked.

" No. What i told you leads to the actual reason." Todoroki explained.

" In my memories my mother is always crying. She called my left side ugly and she dumped boiling water on me. That's how i got this scar. You know why that happened? My father...he drived her on the verge of paranoia. I won't go on details but i think you got the main idea of what happened." Todoroki explained.

" So, you deny your left side because he destroyed yours and your mother's mentality. That's your disavowal to him. Am i right?" Izuku asked after hearing all this.

" Yes." Todoroki asked.

" You're an idiot!" Izuku said.

" What?" Todoroki asked kinda confused.

" Your left side...it's your power. Not his! You should take his quirk to your advantage to become a better hero than him. You want to save people right? Like All Might does." Izuku said.

" Yes. I want to be a hero. I want to see those your are saved with a smile." Todoroki said.

" Then you better follow my advice and use your left side to save those people. Make your father a stepping stone for your rise." Izuku said with pride.

"Oh and something else..." Izuku continued.

" You said we are on the same page. You're wrong. Yes, you can understand me but you haven't lived the hell i lived. But this is a story for another time. I'm not mentally ready to speak about it to anyone. But if you want to learn, you can ask that bastard Kacchan." Izuku said.

The two returned to the dorm. 

" You know, i felt a little better. At least i know someone who endured pain in his life." Izuku said to Todoroki.

" Yeah" Todoroki agreed.