Origins : UA exams

Nobody's POV

It's been six days since Izuku remembered everything. One day until UA exams.

Izuku was avoiding Bakugo in the last six days. He was pissed off. 

As Izuku was returning to his house Bakugo called him.

" What's the deal, Deku? Why are you avoiding me?"

Izuku turned around pissed off and he punched him so hard that Bakugo fell.

" It must feels nice to bully me and then pretend to be my friend. It must feels nice to lie to me about the quirk i don't have." he told him.

Bakugo then looked at Izuku quite shocked at what he said but then he realised what happened.

" So, you remembered. It was about time."he said.

" To do what? Start bullying me again? No, that won't happen. Actually i have to thank you. My amnesia made my personality change a bit. You changed it. If you try anything funny i'll beat you." he threatened.

" Yeah, like you could. You're weak and you won't even pass at UA. Why? Because you're quirkless." Bakugo said.

" Yeah, I'm quirkless. So what? You thing i can't do anything? Sorry but i plan to show you that i will pass at UA." he said as he left.

" Oh, and something else. Don't try to talk to me again, you hypocrite." he told to Bakugo.

Bakugo felt regret but it couldn't be helped.  He messed up and he knew it, and that's the cost he pays.

The next day Izuku arrived to UA for his exams.

" It's finally the day. The day i'm going to UA. I will become the first quirkless hero. Time to take my first step." he thought.

As he started to walk he tripped on himself but he never hit the ground.

" What the-?" he shouted.

Then a girl with a brown hair appeared.

" It's my quirk. I'm sorry for using it without telling you but it would be bad luck if you fell. My name's Ochaco Uraraka. What's your name?" she said.

" I'm Izuku Midoriya." he answered monotoned.

Then the school alarm rang.

" Oh we have to go, good luck at the exams."  Uraraka said as she left.

The Bakugo passed from Izuku. They didn't say anything. They just looked at each other for one second and they left.

"Tch, did i had to see his face? Dammit he pisses me off. Fucking hypocrite." Izuku thought angry.

He then went to the class where the written exams would take place. Ectoplasm was the teacher to keep on watch.

Ectoplasm: You have 50 minutes in your time. Your times starts now.

At the first 10 minutes Izuku had finished and gave the paper on Ectoplasm.

Ectoplasm asked " You're done already?"

" If you're doubting me you can check it " Izuku said as he left.

Now he had to wait until the practical exam. He had 2 hours.  He waited in the lobby where present Mic was gonna give the guide about the practical exam.

After a boring two hour waiting Present Mic arrived and he informed them about the rules. He showed them how many points each combat robot gives. Then a dark blue haired boy with glasses raised his hand.

" What is it, young listener?" Mic asked.

" I see that there are four types of robots here. You told us only about three. If it is an error it is unbecoming for UA, Japan's top academy." then he turned around and pointed at Izuku "And you with the curly hair, i saw your attitude at the written exams. If you think of it as a game, then leave." he said.

" Yeah yeah, shut up already. Mic isn't done with the explanation. " he talked back.

" Calm down listeners. And yes there is a fourth type of a robot. It's called the zero pointer. It would be better if you try to avoid it." Prersent Mic said.

" It's obviously a test to see that if we would act even at these situations. They want to see if we would act like heroes, since we don't gain anything from a zero pointer. I bet most of the students here will not understand it." he thought.

They went to the entrance of the place where the practical exam was. In Izuku's case it was Ground Gamma.

The gates opened and they started. 

Izuku managed to defeat some robots with his bare hands. It wasn't a problem for him since he was hitting some trees duringhis training. He break anything if he tried. He had gathered around to 20 points.

Then an explosion happened and a zero pointer appeared. 

" What the fuck!!! They told us to avoid it but that thing is huge." Izuku thought.

Everyone but Izuku run away from the zero pointer. Izuku thought the same until he heard the voice of Uraraka. Her leg got stucked and she could leave.

" Jeez." Izuku ran through her and he broke the rock that was on Uraraka's leg.

"Thanks, i owe you one." she said.

The zero pointer then appeared.

" Hey, i need a favor." Izuku said to Uraraka.

" Huh? What?" she asked.

" I want you to use your quirk on me. If i reach that thing's head i can defeat it." he claimed.

" Sure but how?" she asked again.

" I'm gonna punch it until it breaks."he answered.

" Okay." she made Izuku float and he reached the robot's head. Uraraka released him so he can land to the robot.

He punched 5 times and the robot's head broke. The robot started to fall along with Izuku.

" Shit. Now what?" he said.

Then Uraraka came with her quirk and made him float again. They landed safely to the ground.

" TIME UP" Present Mic shouted.

Uraraka tried to thank Izuku but he had already left.

Okay that's the end of the origins. From the next chapter we are entering Year 1.