Year 2: 2-A vs 2-B

In league's hideout there was a chaos. Metal Bat's defeat was a huge blow to the league's plans.

" That little rat! Why did he run on his own?" Dabi said kinda pissed.

" That pig wanted to go on a rampage. He paid for his own actions." an Izuku said.

" Says the guy who would do anything for money." he heard a voice.

The ' Brawler' Izuku punched him in the face causing him to bleed hardly with one punch.

" Try to insult me again and i'll crush your head, even wihout getting paid." Brawler Izuku said.

" At least we have one Izuku who's still sane

" At least we have one Izuku who's still sane. Even if he is a cyborg." Compress said.

" Chill, despite being a villain i'm no violent like these guys. I fight only when i have to." Cyber Izuku said.

" Cyber Izuku said

" So, what's next now? The boss hasn't returned since you four came." Toga asked.

" Don't worry, darling. We will have a really fun game. Just wait a few days more." an Izuku from the shadows said laughing in a low tone while everyone in the room was looking at him with horror. 

( I won't reveal the final Izuku yet for the reason that he will be one of the main antagonists.)

Four days later Izuku's internship ended.

He returned to UA only to get rapid questions, greetings and congrats from his classmates. He became a big star in the HN, so it's the logical thing.

" Dude, you defeated Metal Bat and gained the respect of the No.6 hero! That nuts!" Kaminari said.

" You'll get many women if you continue like this!" Mineta said.

" That was manly!" Kirishima said.

" Jeez. He really got ahead of us." Sero said.

Izuku couldn't speak from the speed the students were saying something to him. Poor guy.

Then Iida as usual shouted so the students can stop a little.

" EVERYONE!!!" he yelled.

" I'm sure Midoriya appreciates all of your praises, but give him some space!!! The second he entered you just throw rapid questions at him. He can't even answer to all." Iida said.

" It's fine, Iida. I'm going to unpack. After that i'm open to answer every question you have." Izuku said and he went to his room.

" Jeez. That was a mess." Izuku thought.

After a couple of minutes Izuku explained what happened with the Metal Bat incident without revealing his secret.

The next day Aizawa gathered his students to ground gamma. They noticed that Vlad King was with them.

" Now you're wondering why i told you to take your hero suits and come here without even doing lessons. Today we will have a contest." Aizawa said.

" Time to settle this today 2-A!!" Monoma yelled as he was coming with his class.

" Today we will have a team battle. Class 2-A versus class 2-B. It will be a survivor series match. You will get seperated into 5 teams of 4 for each class." Aizawa said.

The first match begun. 

Kirishima, Asui, Kaminari, Shinso and Koda VS Shiozaki, Tsuburaba, Rin and Shishida. 

Despite the advantage of one more person class 2-A alomost lost. They won with Kaminari being the last man standing.

The second match was next.

Tokoyami, Hagakure, Yaoyorozu and Aoyama VS Kendo, Kuroiro, Komori and Fukidashi.

Class 2-B took advantage from the early stage of the battle eliminating three. Tokoyami was forced to fight alone. He fought well and he eliminated two but he was out by Kendo and Kuroiro.

The third match was next.

Todoroki, Iida, Ojiro and Shoji VS Tetsutetsu, Honenuki, Kaibara and Tsunotori.

It was an epic match and both sides gave an amazing performance. However, in the end class 2-B won due Tetsutetsu's endurance.

The fourth battle was next.

Bakugo, Jiro, Sero and Saro VS Setsuna, Kamakiri, Awase and Bondo.

It was a complete one-sided battle due to Bakugo's performance. In his internship with All Might he managed to Master OFA until 40%.

Now it was time for the last match.

Izuku, Uraraka, Ashido and Mineta VS Monoma, Kodai, Yanagi and Shoda.

" I finally have my rematch, Izuku Midoriya." Monoma said with a mocking tone.

" Heh, you better run. Cause i have a surprise for you." Izuku said.

" Let's show him the power of the boobs Midoriya!" Mineta said with his classic perverted phrases.

" Jeez, you never change." Ashido said.

" Good luck, guys." Uraraka said.

The two last teams took their places to the field.

" So what's the plan?" Mineta asks.

" It's simple. We'll beat them." Izuku said.

" Thanks. Really useful information."Mineta said unsatisfied.

" What? With the exception of Monoma, i don't know the others quirks."

"HUH? You don't know them?" Ashido asked surprised.

" I never really cared. However, they don't know my ace in the sleeve." Izuku said.

" What do you mean?" Uraraka asked.

" Remember the green light at the sports festival? I went to a doctor to check it and he told me i was a very rare case of a late bloomer. I have a quirk which is a green energy. It gives me speed and some extra armor to attacks." Izuku explained.

The three were surprised.

" What do you mean you have a quirk you-" Mineta said with a high tone.

" Shhhh! You wanna let them hear that and ruin our plan?" Izuku said.

" Alright. So what's the plan?" Uraraka asked.

" I'l try to find Monoma. Since i don't know the others quirks and you don't have time to explain them to me you will go after them." Izuku said.

The other three agreed.

" No problem with the plan but you're sure you don't need backup?" Uraraka asked.

" Who do you think i am? Of course i won't need a backup. For the start at least." Izuku said with pride.

" Students, get ready!!" Vlad said through the mic.

" START!"