Year 3: Back to action

Izuku entered the city. 

" Now what am i supposed to do? Let's say that they are alive. Where will i find them?" Izuku wondered.

Then someone called him.

" Hey! Are you a villain? I never saw someone like you again." it was a villain. He hasn't saw Izuku's face yet. The hood saved him.

" Yeah. I'm new to this town. I'm not with the league but im not with the heroes either. I just travel across the whole Japan to kill heroes." Izuku lied.

" Then how about you join the league? You seem to be a skilled one." the villain said as he was approaching Izuku.

" Sure. But first i need to confirm some things." Izuku said.

" Like what?" the villain asked.

Izuku then took out his rifle and targeted the villain. The villain looked at Izuku's face under the hood.

" Wait! You're.." the villain said.

" Say anything that i'm alive and you're dead. As i said i need to confrim some things. And you're going to answer me. Except if you want to die." Izuku threated him.

" Okay, okay! Easy now. I'll tell you everything you need." the villain said. He was trembling.

"Good. Are there any heroes alive in this city?" Izuku asked.

" Yes. That's definetely sure. But we don't know where they are hiding. The only thing we know about them is that they will come out on a daily basis for patrol." the villain answered.

" Okay. Now i want to give me your guns. And don't try anything funny." Izuku said.

" Okay!" the villain was scared and he gave Izuku his 2 guns.

" Good. Now i want you to step back slowly until i say."  Izuku said. He put his rifle to it's case and he picked the guns.

" Hehe, did you really thought i'm by myself?" the villain said with a smirk.

" No. That's why i asked for the guns." Izuku said and he shot at 3 villains who were hiding. The 3 villains died.

" What the? You're a hero! Heroes don't kill."the villain said terrified.

" No matter if you're a hero or not, this is war. You kill to survive. Besides, it's because of that stupid phrase that i let the clown to start this war." Izuku said before shooting the villain to his head.

" Now time to search for the heroes who are still alive." Izuku said and he took his way to find them in the city.

( At the base)

Bakugo was ready to choose a team for the daily patrol.

" Todoroki, Uraraka, Jiro, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima. Just like yesterday you will go for the patrol." Bakugo sair.

" Okay!" 

The team of five started to patrol without being noticed by villains.

" Alright, it's been 6 hours. Maybe we should go back." Todoroki said.

" Okay." Yaoyorozu said.

" Wait!" Jiro said.

" What is it, Kyoka?" Uraraka asked.

" We have company." Jiro said.

Then Muscular and 3 more villains appeared. 

" What do we have here? The son of Endeavor and 4 more heroes. That's my lucky day. I haven't killed heroes for weeks now. Attack!" Muscular said and the villains attacked the heroes.

After a hard fight the heroes got all of the villains except of Muscular.

" Heh, am i gonna fight all of you? That will be really fun. I have 5 preys in front of me." Muscular said and he started to walk to the 5 heroes.

Jiro used her shockwave attacks but Muscular wasn't fazed.

" Heh. That's nothing to me." Muscular said.

Yaoyorozu then created a cannon and she attacked Muscular. Muscular destoyed the cannon bullets.

" So, your back line is useless to me. Let's see the frontline." Muscular said ready to attack Uraraka and Kirishima but Todoroki approched him with his ice.

He managed to freeze him. But it wasn't for long. Muscular broke through the ice.

" This is why you lose the war. You don't want to kill. And that's why you'll die." Muscular said.

He smashed the ground and that caused the other 3 villains to break free.

" How about round 2?" Muscular said with a smirk.

" Shit! He's too strong for us. We must retreat when we find an opening." Todoroki said.

Muscular laughed.

" So, you don't plan to use your full potential to save your friends, son of Endeavor. That's a foolish plan. Time to die." Muscular said.

But before anything happens a gunshot was heard and one of the villains fell to the ground.

" What?" Kirishima reacted.

Then a figure appeared and he killed the other two villains leaving only Muscular alive. 

" Huh? Who are you?" Muscular said. He looked at the figure who had a cape with a hood, a military vest, a rifle, two guns in his hands,  a knife and ripped clothes. He couldn't see his face. Unknown to everyone it was Izuku.

" I'm a civilian who happened to pass by." Izuku said. He put the weapons in their cases. He prepared his fist.

" Oh? You're a smart one. You understand that guns don't work on me. Good. I'll enjoy your death.

Izuku then threw a forceball and he got Muscular to the head.

" What the? That hurts. What did you throw me?" Muscular asked.

" I don't really have to tell you. Besides, a braindead like you would never understand." Izuku said.

" You little bastard." Muscular said and he trid to punch Izuku. 

However, Izuku blocked all of Muscular's attacks with his one hand. It was with the help of his green energy. 

He then unleashed a barrage of punches to Muscular. Muscular fell to the ground and he was weakened.

" Now my job's a lot easier." Izuku said and he picked up one of his guns and he targeted Muscular. Muscular saw the face under the hood.

" You! Why you're alive? And why you're stronger? The last time i stomped you." Muscular said in full of surprise.

" I guess you understand why the league wanted me dead." Izuku said and he killed Muscular.

The 5 heroes were reliefed that a stranger just helped them but at the same time they were worried if they were next. They took their fighting stances.

" No need to worry, heroes. I was looking for you." Izuku said and he took out his hood.

The 5 heroes were shocked. They looked like they've seen a ghost.

" Mi-Midoriya?" Todoroki reacted.

" Yo! Long time no see."