Year 1: Provisional license part 2

As Izuku was waiting for the first test he saw all of his classmates enter the locker room.

" So we all passed the first exam, huh?" Izuku said.

" Deku, you passed too." Uraraka said.

" So you made it nerd." Bakugo said looking with a serious look.

" Of course i made it. I got bored waiting. When i came here there were only three to four guys waiting." Izuku said.

" Wait! Did you actually finished that early?" Kirishima asked.

" Of course he did. He even declared to make me the next person to acknowledge him." Inasa said who unintentionally heard them talking.

" Who are you?" Todoroki asked.

" I'm Inasa Yoarashi from Shinketsu high school. Nice to meet you, Endeavor's son." Inasa said.

" So you know me." Todoroki said.

" I saw you in the sports festival. And you have the same look in your eyes like Endeavor." Inasa said.

Then the alarm sounded and the second ,and final, test was about to start. They had to act as heroes and conduct rescue operations. Everywhere in the stadium there were civilians who acted to be caught in a terrorist attack. The civilians would judge how worthy the one who rescued them is and they would reduce points with every mistake they made.

 Every student would start with 100 points. To pass the exam they had to end with at least 50 points. If they were below 50 they would fail.

The test started.

Class 1-A sticked together and Izuku found an old man who had a injured leg and he couldn't walk.

" What do we have here? An injured leg, huh?" Izuku said as he examined the body.

Izuku carried him to the point were the examinees had to take the civilians.

Everything was fine until Gang Orca entered the stadium with many men. They pretended to be a villain attack.

Some of the hero candicates gathered to fight them in the front lines. Two of them were Todoroki and Inasa. During the fight the two were arguing. Izuku ignored them and he yelled.

" Gang Orca!!! Fight me!!" Izuku shouted. The rest of his class understood that he was the diversion so they can get the civilians to safety and the number 10 hero understood that.

" Well done." Gang Orca thought.

The two started a fist fight and they seem to be equal. But Gang Orca used hypersonic waves as assistance but Izuku wasn't knocked back.

He managed to hold on his feet.

Gang Orca was impressed. 

" What's your name, hero?" Gang Orca asked.

Izuku looked at Orca.

" I'm the symbol of hope, the quirkless hero....Deku!" Izuku said.

" I'm honored to fight you." Gang Orca said and they continued to fist fight.

Todoroki and Inasa finally stopped to argue with each other and they decided to work together to defeat Gang Orca, but they saw the intense and epic fight of Gang Orca and Izuku. They couldn't help but they could only watch them.

Izuku was equal to the number 10 hero. That's not something  you see everyday. The whole stadium was watching the fight. 

" This kid is doing really well. What the hell did you make him do during these two weeks, All Might?" Aizawa wondered as he watched too.

After two minutes of pure fighting Izuku dodged and attack and he used it to his advantage. He went behind Gang Orca and he grabbed his waist. Then he launched a german suplex to pin him down. 

The stadium was shocked. The amount of power to lift Gang Orca was too much for someone to handle and he just defeated him.

Izuku got up.

" Villain arrested." he said as he raised his right hand with a form fist like All Might does.

The end of the second part of the exam was announced with the defeat of Gang Orca.

" He....he just defeated the number 10 hero!" Kaminari said.

" A-A-AMAZING!" Kirishima yelled.

" Good job, Deku." Uraraka said.

" Thanks." Izuku said.

Then Uraraka started to clap her hands. Then Todoroki and Iida did the same. Then almost the whole stadium was clapping.

Inasa approched Izuku.

" I have to admit, i got surprised. You weren't joking at the locker room. I'm looking forward to see how far can you reach." Inasa said.

Then the results were announced.

Everyone from class 1-A passed except Todoroki.

Izuku has finished with 92 points resulting to be the second in ranking. Yaoyorozu was first with 95 points.

" Wow! Amazing Deku! You got 92 points. You can finally start your dream." Uraraka said.

" You too. 74 points aren't bad. Good job." Izuku said.

" Oh oh! Someone is not that happy." Kirishima said as he pointed at Bakugo.

He passed but he was at the deadline.

" Only 50 points! Dammit!" Bakugo said.

" Chill man. You passed. You are finally an official hero!" Kaminari said.

" Jeez! Some things never change, huh!" Sero commented.

Izuku was smiling.

" I finally made it, mother! I am finally an official hero! Watch me from up there." Izuku thought.

Somewhere else Shigaraki was standing in one of his many hideouts and he was facing a man with a bird mask.

" So, what do you want from us, Overhaul?"