Year 2: Truth revealed

After Todoroki's question many of the students looked at Bakugo with curiosity. 

" Despite being quirkless he wanted to be a hero. I hated that. I was yelling at him on how useless he is. I was even hitting him, more often with explosions. All that on a daily basis. Inside and Outside of the school. One day i even told him to take a swan dive off the roof to get a quirk in his next life. I won't say anything else." Bakugo said looking Izuku at the whole time.

Some of the students couldn't believe it. They could never imagine a future hero doing that.

Izuku then got up with the help of Uraraka. He got his crutch and he started walking to Bakugo.

" You have the guts to say all this but avoid one of the worst things." he said with venom in his voice.

" When i got my amnesia, you lied to me and pretended to be my friend. It was because of guilt, wasn't it? You were afraid that i followed your advice and commited suicide. ISN'T THAT RIGHT, YOU BASTARD??" Izuku yelled and he punched him. 

The two were about to fight again but Uraraka and Todoroki holded Izuku.

" When it was to someone weaker than you, you always were looking down on them and you ignored them. So why? Why didn't you do the same to me?" he said with some tears falling.

" WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU???" he yelled. He couldn't hold his pain inside him anymore and he let it all out.

" All i wanted was someone to support me. You were my last hope. YOU WERE MY FUCKING FRIEND!!! YOU WERE MY FRIEND AND YOU SPAT ME STRAIGHT IN MY FACE!!!" he finished.

The students were silent. Bakugo was looking at the floor. Then he took his way to his room.

" Where are you going? Aren't you gonna say anything?" Kaminari said.

" First, it doesn't involve any of you. Only me and Deku. And second, you heard what he said. Even if i wanted to apologise it's too late." Bakugo said looking away from everyone.

" It's not. It's never too late to do the right thing." Uraraka said.

" Goodnight." Bakugo said and he left.

" We are all upset with this, but Bakugo's right. This doesn't involve any of us. If they want to make this up they have to do it by themselves." Todoroki said.

" I agree with Todoroki there." Tokoyami said.

" You're kidding right? If we let these two settle this by themselves they will kill each other." Mineta said.

Izuku then got up and he started to walk( with the crutch) and he took his way to his room too. But before doing that he stopped to say something.

" Guys. I know that what i'm asking will be hard, but i want you to forget what happened today." Izuku said.

" You're kidding? We're friends. We can help you solve this." Kirishima said.

" What happened today was because i lost control of my emotions. I will agree with Kacchan. It doesn't concern you. It's between me and him. Goodnight." Izuku said and he left.

The next day the students went to the class. They saw their offers. Todoroki was first with 3.576 offers. Second was Kaminari with 2.980 offers. Third was Uraraka with 1.342 offers. bluh bluh bluh.

Bakugo and Izuku had two offers each. Their behavior at the sports festival affected their statistics.

"Oh, and before we start, i have an announcement. We have a new student in the class." Aizawa announced.

The students were curious on who was it.

" Come in and introduce yourself." Aizawa said and the new student entered.

He was none other than Shinso.

" My name's Hitoshi Shinso. I'm coming from the general course. Looking forward to work with you all." he said and he took his seat.

After the class ended Bakugo checked who were the offers from. He saw the names of Best Jeanist and All Might.

" I suggest you to go to All Might. Important reason." Izuku said in a low tone and he continue walking forward.

" What the hell?? Well, it wouldn't be bad. Let's pay a visit to All Might." he thought.

 Izuku checked his two offers.

" Let's see. With my behavior at the sports festival i'm surprised i even got offers this year." Izuku said and he checked.

" Astral X, huh! It seems he didn't mind. Let's see who's the other one. I doubt it is Gran Torino." Izuku said.

He looked at the second paper and his eyes wide opened. 

" What game are you playing, old man?"