Year 3: The final battle

Izuku and Uraraka arrived to the room where the others were. They saw everyone down. Except of Bakugo. Thenhe saw their enemy.

" Impossible. Is that All Might?" Izuku got angry. 

" That bastard turned him into a nomu. Uraraka, you are not in a state where you can fight. Go take care of the others. I'll help Kacchan." Izuku said.

" Okay!" Uraraka nodded.

Izuku shot All Might but he wasn't fazed.

" Why are you holding back, Kacchan? He is not All Might anymore. You can defeat him if you use your full power!!" Izuku shouted.

" Deku?" Bakugo reacted.

" Just use your full power dammit!!" Izuku said as he was fighting with Nomu Might.

" You know that if i do that the others will get hurt right?" Bakugo said.

" Uraraka is with them. And Yaoyorozu can create a shield or something." Izuku said.

"I can't creat anything else. I'm out of energy." Yaoyorozu said.

"Then get out of the room dammit." Izuku said.

Except of Bakugo and Izuku the others went to the hall of the first entrance.

" Deku. Can you steal some time?" Bakugo asked.

" Yes." Deku said.

Bakugo prepared to launch his explosion.

" DEKU!! I'M READY!!" Bakugo shouted.

Deku dashed away from All Might.

" I'm sorry, All Might." Bakugo thought.

" HOWITZER IMPACT 100%" Bakugo shouted.

He unleashed a huge amount of explosion.

Izuku blocked so he won't be sent flying. He only had a few grazes on his arms.

" It is done. Now only the bastard remains." Izuku said.

Then Joker's voice was sounded by the megaphones.

" Bravo! Well done! You have rescued the hostages and you finished my strongest villains. That means i remain. I'll wait in the roof." Joker said.

" Okay. Time to end it." Izuku said.

" WAIT DEKU!!" Bakugo said.

" What?" Izuku asked.

" Due to this attack i can't fight anymore. You have to go by yourself." Bakugo said.

" That's fine by me." Izuku said.

" And that's why i'll transfer OFA to you." Bakugo said.

" What?" Izuku said.

" You're our only hope Deku. I know you don't want it but you have no choice." Bakugo said.

" Fine!" Izuku said.

Bakugo transferred his quirk to Izuku.

Bakugo and the others left the fortress waiting for Izuku.

Izuku went to the roof and he found his alter ego.

" Took you long enough. I even brought guests for you." Joker said and a helicopter appeared. There were reporters.

" What are civilians doing here?" Izuku aske.d

" I called them. I know that some civilians have still a TV. That goes for your buddies to UA too. I decided to give them hope. A hope that will turn to dust with your death." Joker said laughing.