Year 1: Astral X

" Actually i told him to come here to meet you." All Might said.

" How long will i wait?" Izuku asked.

" I don't know. You can go to the dorms and i will call you when he comes." All Might said.

Izuku went to his dorm room and he slept. After 20 minutes All Might called him.

" He is here." All Might said through the phone.

" On my way." Izuku said and he prepared to meet All Might and Astral X.

After he woke up he went to the lobby. Most of the students were there.

" Hey, Midoriya!" Iida greeted.

" Hey." Izuku greeted back.

" Why so hasty? Did something happened?" Iida asked.

" No, it's just about my internship. The hero who i will be in internship is here. I'm going to meet him." Izuku explained.

" Oh! Do you know who that hero will be?" Iida asked.

" Yes, He is Astral X." Izuku answered and he left.

" You're kidding, right?" Sero asked shocked. Many of the class was shocked.

" Wow, that guy is sure full of surprises." Iida said.

Izuku arrived in All Might's office. He saw All Might and a man with a short brown hair and a purple jacket.

" Yo! I pressume you are Deku, right?"the man said.

" I finally meet you, Astral X." Izuku said.

( To remind you, Astral X is an original character. That's how he is.)

" I think i don't have to explain what is my quirk, ye?" Astral X asked

" Short- distance teleportation. I was your fanboy when i was young." Izuku said. ( the electricity in the picture appears when he teleports.)

" That's good to hear. Now then, let's go to fight somewhere. I want to see how much you've improved since the sports festival. It was around 7 to 8 months ago." Astral X said.

" Fine by me." Izuku said. 

The three went to ground alpha.

" I will be the referee." All Might said.

" Ready, Start!" he continued.

Izuku chraged and he unleashed a barrage of punches.

" HO! That's some power. But you what you miss? Speed." Astral X said and he teleported behind Izuku.

" Shit! He is fast!" Izuku thought. 

Izuku managed to block in time but the punch never hit the block. Astral X teleported again behind him and he punched him.