Year 2: The war begins

Izuku charged his with energy which was red. He punched Joker and he knocked him down. 

He sat on him and he started to punch him again and again and again. 

Joker Izuku started to laugh.

" YOU DARE TO LAUGH???" Izuku said full in rage and he continued his barrage of punches.

" Deku! If you continue further you'll kill him." Uraraka said trying to stop him but the energy wouldn't let Uraraka make Izuku float.

" Deku! Stop!" Uraraka screamed.

" Midoriya! That's enough!!" Iida said.

" He doesn't seem like himself now." Todoroki said.

" You idiots don't get it. If this bastard dies the whole mess will be over. I won't wait for a shitty portal to take him back." Izuku said with anger as he stopped punching him.

Joker laughed....again.

" It's so funny. How far can a man go when he is angry. Rage and Hate is power. Come on!! Kill me!! After all, you'll become a villain if you kill me. It's your destiny. Do it! Do it and fulfil your destiny!!" Joker said.

Izuku was silent for a bit. His red energy became green again and it disappeared. Izuku formed a middle finger to Joker.

" Fuck you!! I won't become like you." Izuku said.

" Oh! Such a shame. Then i won't mind to use my ace on the sleeve." Joker said.

" Huh?" Izuku reacted.

" Now!!" Joker said and Dabi used his fire. Izuku was forced to leave Joker and he backed off to avoid Dabi's fire.

" We're leaving, Dabi. The rest should have already deal with the police." Joker said.

The a helicopter arrived. They took AFO who was unconsious and they left to the helicopter.

" Until next time!!" Joker said and the helicopter left.

" WAIT YOU BASTARD!!" Izuku yelled and he run to catch them. 

" DEKU WAIT!!" Uraraka yelled but Izuku wouldn't listen. 

" That idiot!!" Bakugo said and he followed Uraraka who followed Izuku.

Joker was watching Izuku running to catch them.

" Oh, it seems we have company. Dabi, bring the bazooka!" Joker said. 

As Izuku was running he saw Joker hold a big bazooka.

" Bye bye, Deku!!" Joker said and he shot him.

The bazooka caused a big explosion.

" DEKUUUU!!!" Uraraka shouted.

" Shit!!!" Bakugo said.

The smokes from the explosion disappeared and the view was horryfying. Everything in a radius of 300 meters was destoyed. Buildings, houses and even corpses.

" No! No! No! Deku! Deku! Answer to me! Where are you??" Uraraka was screaming full in despair.

Bakugo then founded one of Izuku's classic red shoes. It was ripped. 

" Tch! Fuck!" Bakugo said. 

As Uraraka was screaming and calling for Izuku Bakugo approched her.

" Round Face! This is Deku's. He's....gone." Bakugo said.

" That can't be. That's impossible. He couldn't die." Uraraka started to cry as she was speaking.

Then she started to scream while she was crying.

Bakugo formed his fist in anger.

Meanwhile at AFO's hideout the league of villains gathered.

" Now what? We killed All Might and Midoriya, but that's all." Dabi said.

" Actually it is fine. We took control over the police station of the city." Shigaraki said.

" Relax. Today, it was the big strike. We killed two of the biggest problems. Now there only a few who can stop us." Joker said.

" Like who?" Toga asked.

" Endeavor and  some of the top heroes." Joker said.

" What about the One for all user? We don't even know who was All Might's successor." Shigaraki said.

" Actually, we know. It is Katsuki Bakugo. The only one who could survived and defeated me in my timeline. But this time he won't be a problem. We have All for one." Joker said.

" But he is really weak now. The only thing that remained for him is to pass his quirk to a successor." Shigaraki said.

" No! That's not necessary. I have a plan for that." Joker said as he was smirking.

Meanwhile, Bakugo and Uraraka returned to where the others where. All Might's death was heavy for most of them. Astral X corpse was there too to bury them.

" They're back. Uh? Why are they like this?" Kaminari said.

" Where's Midoriya? He was with you." Tokoyami said.

Uraraka then hugged Asui and started to cry.

Bakugo showed the ripped shoe.

" That is Deku's. The Joker killed him. The only thing we found related to Deku is this." Bakugo said.

" That can't be."Kirishima said.

All of the students were shocked. But it was the truth.

That day was the beginning of a war. The symbol of peace died along with one more hero. A potential future top hero died. That day, the heroes ,who were supposed to win in the end, have completely lost to villains.

So, here i am. I'm just here to note that we will have one year timeskip and we will enter the final year and the final big arc of the story. Until next chapter.