Year 1: Regret

Overhaul was arrested by the heroes and the police and Eri was saved, but before that Izuku was dragging Overhaul. He was screaming from the pain of his arms loss. The heroes were shocked and terrified at the same time.

" Without his hands he is quirkless. You can heal him or cover his injuries if you want." Izuku said throwing Overhaul's body to the heroes.

Everyone around him was shocked. They never expected a hero to reach at that level of brutality.

It was only a matter of time for the news to tell Japan about the incident. 

" A little earlier this morning some heroes succeded in an operation to take down the Yakuza group Shie Hassaikai and save a girl who was a victim of the group. Their leader Kai Chisaki lost two arms at the fight. The heroes won't say the name of the hero who ripped off Chisaki's arms. There were many injuries by the side of the heroes. Some heroes who participated in the operation were Fat Gum, Ryukyu, Sir Nighteye, Astral X and Rock Lock. There were some young heroes like Lemillion, Red Riot, Uravity, Froppy and Suneater. There was a hero who made his debut in this operation named Deku. " That the main things the news said.

Kirishima, Uraraka, Asui and Izuku returned to the dorm and the students were waiting for their return.

" They're back!!" Mineta yelled.

The students were to check on them.

" Guys! I know you're worried but clam down!!" Iida yelled.

" We all saw what happened in the news. They have to rest their spirits. Because not only the body, but the heart is worn down by what happened." he continued.

" Actually it's fine, Iida." Izuku said even if he was the only one who seemed fine. The other three were still influenced by what happened with Izuku. The horror and pain in Overhaul's eyes.

" Hey, Deku!" Bakugo said as he appeared in front of him.

" You were the one who ripped off that villain's hand, weren't you! I know you for my whole life." he said shocking the students. Kirishima, Uraraka and Asui had their heads down without denying anything.

" Yes. It was me. That guy deserved it. He made a 6 year old suffer only to create a fucking drug. Ripping off his hands was the least that guy should have suffered. If Uraraka and Nighteye wouldn't arrive on time.... I would have killed him." Izuku answered.

The students were speechless and shocked.

" You're joking, right? Is that why this guy was screaming? Because you would kill him?" Kirishima said.

" Yes. It's not like i wanted it. I was out of control. This guy....he is the only one who had angered me so much in my whole life. I never wanted to kill someone. But today it was different. I just couldn't wait to see him suffer or die. Sorry, i said too much." Izuku said and he left.

As he was leaving Bakugo speaked to him.

" Hey! It doesn't matter what happened or what was going to happen. All that matters is that you won. You saved the girl, didn't you? As long as that was the priority the rest are insignficant." Bakugo said.

" Yes. That's how it it." Izuku said and he went to the roof of the building.

As he was in the builing he was looking at his hand. 

" In the end, i ended up acting like him. I don't deserve to be here." Izuku said to Uraraka, Kirishima and Asui who arrived at the roof.

He turned around to face them. He had tears in his eyes.

" The worst part was that....i enjoyed it. I enjoyed to see him suffer." Izuku said.

" Deku....." Uraraka hugged him and she noticed he was trembling in fear.

" If you ever need something we're here." Uraraka said.

" No. I'm gonna leave UA tomorrow. I don't deserve to be here." Izuku said.

" You're joking! No way! I understand that what happened is bad, but that's not the real you. The real you is a hero." Kirishima said.

" Don't leave please. At least think of it." Uraraka said in tears.

" The night will be enough time to let you think. But we want you here, at UA, with us." Asui said.

" I will think about it." Izuku said and he left to his room. He found Bakugo in the way.

" Hey! Don't do anything stupid. If you do i will kill you. You didn't work so hard only to give up just of a stupid act!" Bakugo said.

" Wait, what? You just....acknowedged...me?" Izuku said.

" If you leave, who will be my rival?" Bakugo said and he left.

Izuku was resting in his room thinking about what he was gonna do.

The next day came and it was time for class.

Izuku didn't appear. Uraraka and Kirishima were worried.

The door opened and Aizawa entered.

" Good morning class." Aizawa said. 

The lessons started and 10 minutes have passed. Then the door was opened.

" Sorry i'm late. I overslept." said not other than Izuku and he was kinda energetic.

" It's fine. But don't be late again." Aizawa said.

" Okay." Izuku said and he sat down to his seat.

 He saw Uraraka, Kirishima and Asui smiling. He smiled back.

" Wise choise, nerd." Bakugo whispered to him so Aizawa won't hear them.

" Heh, like i would leave like that. I have to beat you first. We still haven't settled our score." Izuku said.

" You're right." 

Just a note: From the next chapter we enter the final arc of the first year. See ya at next chapter.