Year 2: Awakening

In All for one's hideout the 4 dark figures who were none others than villain Izukus were killing their time. 

" Hey! We watched our self from this timeline. Now we can go kill him." one said.

" No. You will wait until All for one carries out his plan." Dabi said.

" That's not happening. I'm gonna have fun outside. Not like they can kill me." one Izuku said.

( Everytime a villain Izuku appears on a reveal, i will show you an image on how every Izuku is. For now imagine them as shadows walking around....just for the suspense.)

In Hisashi's house, it was time for training. Unknown to Izuku Hisashi had a gym under their house. They went to the gym underground for their training.

" Let's start. We will first work on the aggressive part which is easier. We will fight. All you have to do, is to hit me with your energy. There are buckets with water everywhere in the room in case you get burned." Hisashi said.

" Easier said than done, Pops." Izuku complained.

" No complains. Remember, it works with strong emotion and strong will. All you need is to have an image in your mind that can give you power. At least that's what i think. Try doing that while we fight." Hisashi said.

The two started to fight. Hisashi used his fire breath to defend himself causing Izuku to punch fire. He backed off from the pain the fire caused. He put his hand into a bucket to stop the fire and relief himself from the pain.

" Jeez! It burns like hell." Izuku said.

" Let's take a break." Hisashi said. The two relaxed and after 10 minutes they were ready for the next round.

" Before we start again, i need to know. What image did you had on your mind?" Hisashi asked.

" Mother. As you know she was killed by a villain i defeated and i put him in jail. I imagined her because i want to make her proud. I want to show her what a hero i can be. Even if she watches me from the dead." Izuku explained.

Hisashi sighed.

" That's a good thought. Good but not strong. You mother was already proud. I mean, who else has a quirkless hero as a son?" Hisashi said with a smile.

" Thanks." Izuku said.

" I'll give you an example. What were you thinking when you were brainwashed in the sports festival?" Hisashi asked.

" Oh, well....I was thinking about how to break free." Izuku said.

" Good. The desire to break free was strong then, that caused you to break free. But since you aren't brainwashed at the moment, you need to find a new image in your mind." Hisashi said.

Izuku was silent for about 10 seconds. Then he speaked.

" I'm ready. I have one." Izuku said.

" Is it strong?" Hisashi asked.

" I think so. Let's do it." Izuku said.

The two took their fighting stances again.

" Start!" Hisashi said and they started to fist fight.

Izuku seemed to have the advantage, until Hisashi used his fire again.

" Shit!" Izuku said and he blocked the fire with his arms. He got a few burns but he was fine to continue.

Hisashi used his fire breath again. This time Izuku charged in the fire but this time he ducked and he used an uppercut. All that with his green energy. It happened in one second.  Hisashi was knocked down from the uppercut.

Izuku looked at his fist with a smile.

" HAHA!! Yes! That's it! That's what i'm talking about! Keep going like that!" Hisashi praised with big excitement.

"You seem more excited than me." Izuku said.

" Of course. You don't see your son having a quirk at his 17 years every day. Again!" Hisashi said and the two were fighting again for the next hour. Izuku managed to use his energy a lot of times.

" Okay kid. That's it for today." Hisashi said.

The two took their towels and a bottle of water each. They sat to a bench on the gym.

" By the way, what image did you had on your head?" Hisashi asked.

" I was thinking about her."Izuku said.

" Uraraka,huh?" he said with a teasing tone.

" Hey! No teasing." Izuku said.

" So? What was the desire?" Hisashi asked.

" I know that she is gonna be a hero like me, but i love her. And i want to protect her no matter what. This will be my power." Izuku said with pride.

" Well, that's something. Since it's a strong desire, it's fine. You know, you should confess to her. The sooner the better. You may not have the chance later." Hisashi said and he got up.

" Okay! Now go take a shower and prepare." Hisashi said.

" Prepare? For what? Training's over." Izuku asked.

Hisashi had a smirk on his face.

" We go on hero patroling of course."