Year 3: A psycopath

"Tch! That bastard! How dare he turn my mentor into a nomu!!" Bakugo said with anger.

" Sorry to upset you, Bakugo, but we need to fight him." Monoma said.

" I KNOW DAMMIT!!" Bakugo yelled.

" I will be useless here since he is a nomu. I will take kaminari and tsuburaba and stay back." Aizawa said.

" That's a good plan." Shinso said.

The 5 heroes took their fighting stances.

" Let's take him down." Monoma said.

" If we can, that is." Mineta said.

" We can. And we will. I don't plan to leave All Might like this. He must rest in peace properly. He won't if he's in this state. Let's do it." Bakugo said preparing his explosions.

Nomu All Might run to them.

" HERE WE GO!!!" Bakugo yelled.

(with Izuku)

Izuku was exhausted but he defeated all of the villains in the basement.

" Tch! That was exhausting. I wonder what is this door. It is locked. That's where probably someone of the hostages is inside." Izuku said.

" Correct, Izu-kun." he heard a female familiar voice.

" Why you should be here of all people?" Izuku said looking at Toga.

" Is that a way to speak to your alter ego's love?" Toga teased.

" You're just a psycho. Nothing more, nothing less." Izuku said having a cold look in his eyes.

" That's mean. If Izu-Joker would here that he would steal your soul." Toga said.

" I'll deal with him later. You said that i was correct. That means if i defeat you the door will somehow open?" Izuku said.

" Hmm. Something like that. I don't understand how this system works." Toga said.

" Then it's settled." Izuku said and he reloaded his guns.

" Hey, hey! Don't you want to know who's behind that door?" Toga said.

" I'll learn about it after i kill you." Izuku said.

" But i try to prepare you mentally for what you're about to see." Toga.

" Nonsense. You just try to win time." Izuku said pointing his gun to Toga.

" It's Ochaco." Toga said.

" Yeah. She is. That's why i'm here. To save her." Izuku said and he shot.

Toga dodged all of Izukus bullets.

" You're not bad. But you could be better." Toga said.

" Same goes for you. Even if you dodge you're bleeding." Izuku said.

Toga noticed that her eyebrow was in blood. One of the bullets got her but barely on the eyebrow and he didn't had any further damage.

" Heh, that's only a little blood. Compared to what Ochaco has that is nothing." Toga said.

Izuku knew that she might be bluffing but he couldn't help himself but getting angry.

" Why are you so angry? What does she has that i don't?" Toga asked.

" She is not a psycho, she wouldn't kill people not even in a war, she is kind and, unlike you, she is fucking cute." Izuku said.

Toga looked at the ground. Her hair hiding her eyes.

" Hey! You just told me that i am not cute?" Toga asked.

" HELL YEAH!!! AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!" Izuku said with pride.

Toga pulled out her guns.

" You're dead. And after i kill you i'll make sure Ochaco will suffer a real hell. And i will do it so slowly that she will remember it even in the afterlife. Not that i haven't done it already, but you know. I'll double her pain." Toga said.

Izuku dashed to her in fractions of a second and he choked her hard that she dropped her guns.

" I don't need fucking gun to kill a weakling like you. But i'll give you a little tip. Hurt Ochaco, and you die." Izuku said and he let her down. 

Toga couldn't act due to the power thechoke had. She tried to catch her breath but before that Izuku shot her legs. 

Toga started to scream from the pain.

" Let's see. After the legs the arms would be a good choice." Izuku said and he shot her at both of her arms.

" I'll kill you!! I'll kill you and your little slut!!" Toga screamed.

" I would like to see you try. I mean, you can't even use your arm anymore. Such a pity. I wonder what'safter the arms. Your chest? Your stomach? Your head? Hmmm i wonder." Izuku said.

" DON'T YOU DARE!!!" Toga screamed.

" Oh your tongue would be a good idea but that is complicated. I'll just go for the head." Izuku said.

" NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Toga screamed.

Izuku shot her to the head.

" Ahh, finally. Some quietness." Izuku said and the locked door opened.

He entered and he saw Ochaco. She was unconsious and in a terrible state. She was beaten she was bleeding and she had a knife scar in her hand. The scar was a word. Slut. That was the word.

" Dammit. She wasn't bluffing. What did she do?" Izuku said.

" I-Izuku? Is that you?" Ochaco said as she started to gain consiousness.

" Ochaco!" he hugged her.

" Why are you here? Did they get you too?" Ochaco asked.

" No! I came to save you. I'm glad you're alive." he said.

" I was scared, Izuku. That crazy girl. He was beating me everyday and even used her knife to make me scream. I was afraid. I thought that i would die here."Ochaco said hugging Izuku and crying.

" Hey! It's okay. Now stay still. You're lucky i have some bandages with me. I can cover your wounds until we return."  Izuku said.

While Izuku was helping Ochaco he other had a really rough time with All Might nomu.

Mineta was unharmed but he has exhausted as hell. His balls could barely keep All Might still. 

Yaoyorozou was out of energy due to her multiple use of her quirk and she couldn't fight anymore.

Shinso and Monoma were knocked down and they couldn't move.

Bakugo was the only one standing. He looked at All Might.

" Shit!"