Year 1: Hero Killer

It's been 5 days since Izuku joined Grand Torino.

" Kid,  time for our first patroling." Gran Torino said.

" Finally, time for action."Izuku said. The only thing he was doing the last five days was to enpower his legs.

It was night at the time. As they were patroling they heard explosions.

They saw 6 nomus in the city.

" Shit! Kid, save the civilians." Gran Torino said.

" I wanna fight, too!" Izuku said.

" You're not ready, kid. Your training is incomplete. Save the civilians." Gran Torino said.

Izuku was kinda angry but it couldn't be helped. But before he does anything he saw Iida. He went into an alley.

" I have a bad feeling about this." he said and he followed him.

He saw him and he saw two other figures. The one was down and the other one was a black haired guy with bandages and swords. 

" I will take you down, Hero killer!" Iida shouted.

" So this is the hero killer, huh? But who's the other one?" Izuku thought.

Izuku then signaled his location to Todoroki. Then he sent him a messege.

' Come to the location i send you. It's an emergency.'

" Let's hope he and Endeavor will come fast." Izuku thought and he revealed himself.

" I thought i told you to not do anything stupid, Iida." Izuku said.

" Midoriya, what are you doing here?" Iida asked surprised.

" Did you forget my internship was in Hosu?" Izuku asked.

" So this is the hero killer. I know you feel like you have do defeat him without interference but you know how stubborn i am." he continued.

" Sorry, I will do it by myself."Iida said and he charged but Stain countered him and he caused him a cut on his leg. He licked the blood on his blade and Iida stopped moving.

" Tch! You're an idiot." Izuku said as he took his fighting stance/

" You really are an idiot. Your friend offered you a help and you declined just for a personal grudge against me. You don't deserve to be a hero. You'll die here." Stain said.

" Like i will let that happen. I will be your opponent." Izuku said.

" You can still leave kid, while you can. I'll kill those two and you will enjoy your nice life." Stain said.

" If i abandone them, what kind of a hero am i?" Izuku asked.

Stain remained silent.

" You seem to be a real hero, kid. Unlike those two. I will let you live. But if you get in my way, i'll kill you. Last warning, leave now!" Stain.

" Fuck you!" Izuku yelled and he charged.

Stain charged and he got a single cut on Izuku's shoulder. He licked Izuku's blood and Izuku stopped moving.

" What the? I can't move." Izukusaid.

"It must be this guy's quirk." he thought.

Stain went to Iida. He prepared to kill him but before he could do it Todoroki came and used his fire to zone him out.

"It seems i came in time." Todoroki said.

" Todoroki, don't let him touch your blood. His quirk doesn't let you move and it's a blood based quirk." Izuku said.

" Got it. My father is on his way. He found a Nomu and he will come after he defeat it."

He said and he used ice attacks. Stain dodged them and he started hopping to the walls to approch Todoroki.

" Wait, is he hopping around so fast without a quirk?" Izuku thought loud.

" With training even you can do it, kid." Stain said before attacking Todoroki again.

Stain managed to cut him on his arm. When he tried to lick his blood Izuku headbutted him from outta nowhere.

" What the? He can move already? But even that doesn't explain the speed. Don't tell me...he copied my technique....so fast? That boy is a monster!" Stain thought. And he guessed right. Izuku hopped with incredible speed just like Gran Torino.

Stain got knocked out.

" Wait, is he knocked out? Just like that? I thought he was stronger than that." Izuku said.

" It seems you made the perfect headbutt there." Todoroki said.

" Iida, are you okay?" Todoroki asked.

" Actually he is not." Izuku said before Iida answers.

" He is frustrated that he couldn't do anything. May i wrong?" Izuku continued.

" No. I unintentionaly forced you to fight because of my selfisness. I'm sorry." Iida apologised.

" It's fine. I know how it feels." Izuku said.

Then Endeavor arrived with Gran Torino and one sidekick.

" Is he defeated?" Endeavor said.

" Yes. Midoriya knocked him out." Todoroki said.

" You're the quirkless kid from the festival." Endeavor said.

" I thought i told you, you were not ready." Gran Torino said.

" But he risked his life to save Native and Iida. Ready or not it was his duty, right?" Todoroki asked.

" No! He is right, Todoroki. I wasn't ready. If you wouldn't come in time we would probably be dead. And i don't even have my hero license. He has every right to scold me. But i'm satisfied with the result. Because i did what a hero would." Izuku said.

" That kid..." Gran Torino thought as he smiled. 

" You will become a great hero in the future kid." Gran Torino said.

" Now let's get this guy to the police." Endeavor said.

A day later Iida, Todoroki and Midoriya were called to UA one day earlier than anticipated. Gran Torino, Endeavor and Ingenium's sidekick came, too.

They entered Nezu's office. There was Aizawa and All Might with him.

" Good morning gentlemen. I called you here today  to talk about what happened in Hosu with the hero killer, Stain!" Nezu said.

Izuku understood the reason they called them.

" Shit!"