Year 1: UA test

Nobody's POV

 Two weeks after the exams a letter from UA came to Izuku's house.

He opened it. A hologram of All Might appeared.

" Congratulations, young Midoriya. You have passed the UA written exams with a perfect 100/100 score. As for the practical you scored 24 points. But it's not ending there. The fight with the zero pointer counted as a rescue. You rescued the young girl. And you even defeated the robot as quirkless. So, you have 24 villain points and 70 rescue points. You are second in the exam ranking for this year. This is your hero academia. Oh and something else. Prepare to pack your things. This is the first year UA will use dorms. In three days the lessons begin."

" I was right. They counted the rescue points, too." he thought as he smiled.

Three days later he arrived at UA. A teacher was waiting in the entrance. It was ectoplasm.

" Good morning, young student. Since you are a first year and i don't remember you name i want you to write it here. Leave your briefcase here. I will take them to your dorm room." he said.

" Thank you." he replied.

After he gave his stuff to Ectoplasm he found his class.

He opened the door and he saw Bakugo arguing with the glasses boy who scolded him during the UA exams. Then Bakugo looked at Izuku.

" What the hell are you doing here, deku?" he asked.

" What else? I passed. I'm officially in the hero course. Oh, and  i finished second in ranking." he said with pride.

" Huh, too bad i got first. Useless piece of shit." he talked back.

" It seems you're looking for a fight." he prepared his fists just in case.

" Hey you two calm down." the glasses boy said.

Then a familiar voice to Izuku got heard.

" Hey, it's you."

Izuku turned around and he saw Uraraka.

" Oh, she is here too?" he thought.

" I wanted to thank you for saving me. You were amazing." she told him.

" Well, you're welcome...i guess." he paused a little as he was looking at her.

" My name is Tenya Iida." the glasses boy gave his hand to Izuku.

" Izuku Midoriya." he gave back the hand shake.

" I am amazed on how you figured out the exam system. I thought you were just messing around." Iida said.

" Of course i noticed the system. Even a fool could figure it out if he wants to be a hero." Izuku said. Most of his classmates didn't took it well because they didn't notice.

" So, you're saying that you're looking down on us. I think second place at ranking made you cocky." a boy with white and red hair said.

" I don't want to hear that from someone who got in UA by recommendations. You didn't even took the exams." Izuku said.

Then Uraraka said " What is this yellow thing?".

Everyone looked and they saw a man in a sleeping bag.

" It took you 8 seconds to calm down. We need to fix that." the man got out of the sleeping bag.

" I'm Shota Aizawa and I'm your homeroom teacher. Now change into your gym clothes and head out to the grounds." he said.

They went to the grounds.

" We are gonna have a quirk test." Aizawa said.

" On the first day? What about the entrance ceremony?" a student asked.

" No time to waste on that stuff if you want to be heros. You will do the classic middle school 'no quirk' tests. But these time you are free to use your quirks. I will give you an example. Bakugo, what was your score in softball?" he asked Bakugo.

" 67 meters." he answered.

" Great. Now try it with your quirk." he told him.

Bakugo threw the ball scoring at 705 meters.

Some students got excited and shouted about how awesome it seemed.

" Awesome, huh? Ok then. The last place will be considered to have zero potential and he will be expelled." Aizawa said with a vilainous tone.

Some students complained that it was unfair but it couldn't be helped.

The test started with the first test being a 50-meter dash. The faster was Iida with 3.04 seconds. Many other students did impressice scores. Izuku was with Bakugo.  Bakugo finished in 4 seconds. Izuku finished in 6.45 seconds. He was satisfied as long as he was quirkless.

The second test was grip stregth. The training Izuku had the last 10 months helped him with his stregth. The main training was hits on trees. He scored 90 kg. The top scorer was Shoji with 540 kg.

The third test was standing long jump. He didn't had the best results since he landed to the sandbox.

The fourth test was side-stepping. He was second scorer in that test. The first was Mineta.

The final test was the ball throw. Uraraka scored infinity. Bakugo had already his score from the example attempt in the beginning. Everyone finished and it was Izuku's turn.

As he went to the circle many students were angry about how cocky he was. Some were angry because he didn't even used his quirk. But except of Bakugo none of the students knew he was quirkless.

He threw the ball and he scored 189 meters.  After the score many students started to mock him.

Aizawa then speaked " By the way, i lied about expelling someone. It was so you would go all out." 

Then he showed the scores. Midoriya was in 7th place.

" 7th place, huh?" Izuku said as he looked the scores.

" It seems you got what you deserved, your cockyness was your fall." Todoroki said. The rest of the students heard that comment and looked at the two students.

" Huh? Who told you i'm not satisfied. It's a very good score for a quirkless guy like me. "

When Izuku said that all of the students, except of Bakugo, had a shocked expression in their faces.

" You're quirkless?" Todoroki asked. Izuku then answered.

" Yeah, I'm quirkless. But i'm gonna become the number one hero, even as quirkless. You're all just some stepping stones for me. Including the pathetic Kacchan, you and the whole UA school. I'm gonna climb to the top and leave you all behind."