Year 1: Meeting at Nighteye's

" For the past three weeks, we have been investigating their group. Chisaki is plotting something. We happened to accidentaly find out thanks to Fat Gum and Lemillion. We asked for help via HN." Nighteye said.

" HN?" Uraraka asked.

" Hero Network. It's a website for licensed heroes. You can see what heroes in the country are doing and you can even put requests to heroes for whatever you're working on." Nejire explained.

" U.A. students or not, what are kids doing here? They're just slowing us down." a hero named Rock Lock said.

" That's not true. These two are important participants." Fat Gum said pointing at Amajiki and Kirishima.

" You haven't changed at all, Rock Lock. They are kids but they have earned the right to be here." Astral X said.

" Whatever." Rock Lock responded.

" To continue, Fat Gum found something interesting to our investigation. Go ahead." Nighteye said.

" During Red Riot's debut battle the other day, the perp went and shot Tamaki with a type of drug i've never seen before. It's a drug that destroys quirks." Fat Gum said.

Everyone in the room was shocked.

" What? Are you gonna be okay, Tamaki?" Mirio asked worried.

" Yeah. I'm back to normal after some rest." Amajiki said using his quirk to prove he is ok.

" So it is a temporary quirk erasure?" Rock Lock asked.

" The bullet didn't damage anything else that the quirk. One bullet bounced right off Kirishima's body we managed to analyze it. What we found out is disgusting. These bullets have human cells and blood." Fat gum revealed.

"One of the main drug dealers is from Shie Hassaikai. Now back to Chisaki. As his nickname, his quirk too is named Overhaul. He has the ability to destroy and heal. If we connect those facts, we come to the conclusion that they have a human as the main source of the drug creation." Nighteye explained.

" Thanks to Lemilion, we found out the victim. It's a girl named Eri." Nighteye continued. Izuku was shocked and angry.

" That bastard. That's how the bandages are explained." Izuku said.

" Lemilion encountered her but i didn't say anything about bandages, yet. How do you know that?" Nighteye asked and all eyes fell on Izuku.

" The kid and me happened to encounter them around two weeks ago. Deku tried to save the girl but Overhaul destroyed my hand as a warning. It's restored now but he defeated us with ease." Astral X explained.

" That explains Deku's attitude at school." Uraraka thought.

" Lemilion tried to save her but he thought ahead and he knew i was investigating on the matter. I take full responsibility for it. The most upset one here is Mirio." Nighteye explained.

" Hey, Nighteye!" Izuku said with a kinda calm but very angry tone.

" You have found their location, right?" he asked.

" Yes. That's the main reason i called you here. We have the location. Our mission is to arrest the Shie Hassaikai and their leader Kai Chiaski. And of course to save the girl. After all, that's our goal. Oh, and we must be careful of any league of villains member. The two groups had communicated a few weeks ago. There's a chance they work together." Nighteye said.

" So, when the operation starts?" Astral X asked.

" Tomorrow. I'll meet you here at the same hour. Dismissed and thank you for coming." Nighteye said.

The students were sitting to a cafeteria with the big three.

Izuku and Mirio were looking down. The only difference was that Mirio was sad and Izuku was angry. He was angry to himself for being weak.

" Guys, i know how you feel but you must see the good side of things. We will save her tomorrow." Kirishima said trying to make the two feel better.

" Of course we will. It's our job after all. Right, Mirio?" Nejire said.

Mirio looked at them and he smiled.

" Yeah. We will save her." Mirio said with pride.

 Izuku wasn't encouraged by their words.

" Deku?" Uraraka asked worried.

" Some hero that i am, huh. What kind of a hero am i if i can't even save a girl asking for help. Her face was terrified. That bastard....he will pay. I will break his hands so he can't use his quirk again." Izuku said with rage and his eyes were full of hate towards Overhaul.

The students didn't know how to react. A hero wouldn't say things like this. With the exception of Kirishima.

" That's the spirit, bro. Make sure to kick his ass and we will save the girl." Kirishima said with a smile.

Izuku smiled.

" I can't wait. I can't wait to see that bastard scream in pain." Izuku said.

" Deku, i know how you feel but a hero wouldn't think about that right?" Uraraka said.

" Actually it's fine. It gives him motivation to save the girl. If it's one time thinking it's fine, but if it becomes a habit, then it won't be good." Asui said.

" Let's succeed tomorrow." Kirishima said and he reached out his hand. Nejire reached out her hand to Kirishima's.

" To the girl rescue." Nejire said.

The students slowly reached out their hands one by one. Izuku was the last.

" To tomorrow's operation." Izuku said.

" Just one day. One day until i get my payback." Izuku thought.

One day later the heroes and the students gathered and they arrived to Shie Hassaikai's location.

" This is it. Let's save the girl, everyone."