Year 1: Mirio vs class 1-A

Overhaul was looking at Shigaraki.

" I think you already know what i want, Shigaraki. I want to join forces with you. It would have been better if the league had more cards in their hands. My Eight Precepts of Death would be a good choice." Overhaul explained to Shigaraki.

" You want to join? Prove me your strength. Magne, kill him." Shigaraki said.

Magne charged and overhaul put off one of his gloves. He touched Magne and he blew her up with the power of his quirk.

The league was shocked.

" Now you see what happens if you try to fight me. If All for one wasn't your leader i would have taken control of your league already. But since i can't defeat All for one, i'm only asking to join forces." Overhaul said. 

With the exception of Shigaraki and Dabi, everyone was looking with Overhaul with fear.

" We should let him join us. He will be useful." Dabi said to Shigaraki.

" We don't have a choice anyway. Even if master kills him he will destroy the whole league before he arrives. Fine! You can join us. Here's your first job. I want you to gather information about the UA students who are in the hero course. We had a betrayal by a student who was our informant." Shigaraki said.

" Deal. In three weeks i will have everything you need." Overhaul said and he left with his minions.

Then All for one appeared from the shadows.

" As time passes you become better at negotiations Tomura. But you still have a long way to go." All for one said.

" We will get them, Master. All of them. The eight percepts of death, Izuku Midoriya, the UA, the heroes...all of them. There will be not a single one left." Shigaraki said with a smirk on his face.

Two days later Izuku and his class returned to their lessons. The rumors about Gang Orca being defeated by a quirkless teenager spread quickly.

" Good morning, class. Congratulations on those who took their provisional licenses. You now can work as official heroes. And i say this because after one week, you will work on your first internships as heroes for two weeks." Aizawa announced.

The students got excited.

" However, it will not be like the internship you had the other time. This time you will choose where you want to go. You will go to the agency you want with a two week contract paper i will give you. If the hero you choose signs this then you internship is official." Aizawa continued.

" To get an idea of what an internship can offer you, i called here those three." Aizawa said.

Two boys and one girl entered the class. A blond boy, a light blue haired girl and a black haired boy.

" These are the top students in UA at the moment, the big three." Aizawa said.

The black haired boy was going to talk but he was shy.

" I am not for this stuff." he said in a low tone so only the other two will listen to him.

"I am Nejire Hado. This boy here is Tamaki Amajiki, he is a little shy." th blue haired girl said.

Then she started to ask rapid questions one after another. Then the blond boy stepped forward.

" I'm Togata Mirio. I am not the one who can explain with words. How about you all fight against me at the gym after classes?" Mirio asked.

" Since it's after the classes it's fine by me. But don't overdo it, Togata. You just have to show them the expierience you got from your internships." Aizawa warned.