Year 1: The dark side

With All Might's signal Sato run through Izuku and he punched him.

Izuku wasn't even fazed.

" What?" Sato wondered.

" Is that all?" Izuku said and he kicked Sato away. 

He took his hands out of his pockets. He punched Sato one time.

" Heh, that's not enough to take me down." Sato said.

" I know, but this will be." Izuku said and he unleashed a powerfull punch to Sato's gut.

Sato spat some blood from his mouth.

The students were terrified.

" All Might! Maybe he overdid it there." Kaminari said.

" Young Midoriya, you must be more careful on how much power you use to your classmates." All Might said.

" Wait. I thought you said to not hold back." Izuku talked back.

" Indeed, i said it. But don't go this far to cause your classmates bleed.

" Oh! The last time we did fight with each other in an exercise, i got burns in my hands from Kacchan. That's fine but a little blood is not." Izuku said.

" I get what you mean Midoriya. I just told you to not go too far. For now you may continue." All Might said.

Izuku turned to Sato as he was trying to recover from the punch.

" Get up! I know you can do more than that. Except if you're weak." Izuku said.

" I'm not weak!" Sato said.

" Then GET UP!" Izuku said and he kicked him to the stomach while Sato was down.

" You still have around 3 minutes. You better get up before time's up." Izuku said.

Sato couldn't get up. The strikes from Izuku were strong.

" You look frustrated. Why? Because a quirkless guy took you down? Life hurts. I already told you all. You are just stepping stones for me." Izuku said as he knelt down to Sato's level.

" I gi-" Sato tried to say but Izuku punchd him.

" What was that? You tried to say you give up? What kind of a hero gives up?  Totally fake." Izuku said.

" Look who's talking about fake heroes." Sato said.

" Huh?" Izuku responded.

" What kind of hero humiliates his opponent during battle?  Not even Endeavor doesn't do that." Sato said.

Izuku got angry.

" You were supposed to have more two minutes. But now...time's up." Izuku said and he punched Sato.

Sato fell unconsious.

He carried him to the observation room where the others were.

" Young Midoriya, you know heroes don't act like you did there." All Might said.

" Whatever." Izuku responded and he left.

The class ended and Iida with Uraraka approched Izuku who was resting to the roof of the dorm.

" Midoriya, i think we don't need to tell you why we're here." Iida said.

" What? Are you gonna scold me about what happened in class, too?" Izuku said with a dark tone.

" Kinda. Your whole attitude in the last week. It couldn't be just the fight you got with Muscular, right?" Uraraka said.

" No. It was the fight with Muscular. This guy reminded me my primary target. To become the top hero. To become the strongest in UA and in the whole Japan." Izuku said calmly.

" You can still do that but you don't need to have that attitude towards the others. You're a good person Deku." Uraraka said.

" Negative thoughts, anger, hate....they all bring you power. Unlimited power. And since god never gave me a quirk, i will take the power i need by myself." Izuku said.

" Midoriya, what you say isn't clearly wrong. All of these things you mentioned give you so much power. But what's the exchange? You lose yourself. You get completely blind by this power. Have you ever watched Star wars? In the prequel series we see the origins of the main villain. He started just like you." Iida said.

" So, you compare me with some movie character." Izuku said.

" Yes. He is just like you. Driven to the dark side in search of power. And all that because of fear and pain."  Iida said.

" Huh?" Izuku responded.

" You think i wouldn't find out? Since the first day at UA, i knew. I had a friend at your school. When i told him i had a quirkless kid in my class he was surprised that you even made it. He told me your whole story. Since you wouldn't talk about it i wouldn't ask." Iida said and he continued.

"Then you got...your mother's death, then you're been targeted by the league of villains. After all these everyone would search power just like you. But even if you need negative feelings to achieve that, a hero never uses them to others. Do you want my opinion? What you did there...only a villain would do that." Iida finished.

Izuku then lowered his head.

" So, you call me a villain. That's fine by me." Izuku said.

Uraraka and Iida were surprised. A hero just said he is fine being called a villain.

" If i must become a villain to rise at the top, so be it. As long as i become strong, i will do anything." Izuku said.

Uraraka slapped him.

" I don't believe you. Of all people you were the last person i expected to hear that from." Uraraka said and she left running in tears.

" Midoriya, there's always another way. Always. You just haven't found it yet. But don't dare to accept being a villain. I will remind you something and i will leave you alone. A hero's priority is to make people happy and save them from bad situations. Think about it." Iida said and he left too.

Uraraka was under the tree and she was crying. All Might happened to pass from there.

"Young Uraraka, what's the matter?"  All Might said.

Uraraka looked at All Might.

" All Might? Oh, it's nothing." Uraraka said.

" I wouldn't consider it as nothing compared to what i saw. It's about young Midoriya, right?" All Might said.

Uraraka nodded.

" Tell me what happened. I can talk to him." All Might said.

Izuku was walking around the city. He returned to All Might's house due to the summer break.

When he entered he saw All Might in his true form and he had a serious look on his face.

" Oh, you finally came. Sit down. We need to talk."