Year 2: UA Invasion

" What is this clown saying? Midoriya?" Kaminari said in surprise as he watched the TV along with all of his classmates.

" I'm broadcasting this to give you a little time to warm up. If you don't the game won't be fun.(laughs) But for those you don't get it.....WE ARE COMING TO UA!!!( maniacly laughs). The league of villains is on it's way! You better come all there, if you want to stop us, that is. Before time's up. See ya!( laughs)." Joker was saying at the TV. 

Uraraka took the controller and closed the TV.

" This is not Deku. Deku was never evil. I'm definetely sure that they try to frame him as the major leader of the league." Uraraka said but she was interrupted fast.

" I would have believed you under normal circumstances. But Midoriya is not here. And he has shown a dark side to all of us." Tokoyami said.

" It's not only Midoriya! Bakugo is missing too!" Todoroki said.

" What? You mean that Bakugo is a traitor, too?" Kirishima asked.

" No. But it's suspicious." Todoroki said.

" It's not like that. They are not trait-" Uraraka was going to yell but a big explosion happened in the UA entrance where the dorms were nearby.

The league of villains arrived with Joker Izuku on the lead.

" Ho? I warned them but i didn't expect to have that competition." Joker Izuku said.

The UA teachers except of All Might, who wasn't at UA, were ready to defend and protect the students.

" And..here..we...go!! Let's dance!" Joker said with a smirk.

(meanwhile)

Bakugo has found Izuku to help him with the brawler Izuku.

Brawler Izuku had Izuku on his knees.

" What the? Deku! Use your energy! Don't sit like that!" Bakugo yelled.

" I guess you came right on time to save him. It seems the cyborg couldn't kill you after all." Brawler Izuku said.

Bakugo used his explosions to force Brawler Izuku to back off.

" Nice timing." Izuku said.

" Why don't you use your dawm energy. You would have finished him." Bakugo said.

" I'm not used to it yet. If i use it 2 to 3 times i get exhausted. What if i need it later?" Izuku explained. 

" Huh? What do you mean?" Bakugo asked confused.

" These came here by themselves. Don't you find that suspicious?" Izuku asked.

" Bingo! I couldn't expect less than that my dear self." Brawler Izuku said.

Then the explosion was heard at the UA entrance.

" What the?" Bakugo and Izuku said at the same time.

" Oh! They're here. My job is done here. I got paid so, this is goodbye." Brawler Izuku said.

Then the dark portal who dragged him appear.

" Hey! Wait!" Bakugo yelled.

" What did you really thought that i would sacrifice myself like the other two idiots? I'm considered a villain but i'm no serial killer. And i told them to return me back when i do my job. Bye bye!! Oh, and something last. Don't underestimate the clown." Brawler Izuku said and he left.

Izuku remembered the message Metal Bat told him.

" One of the Izuku's is a merciless psycho. If you underestimate him you will face the consequences."

Bakugo remembered the warning the Cyborg left him.

" A fucking clown will destroy you for sure."

" We better get going. If what they say is true..." Izuku was saying.

" Then the clown is here." Bakugo completed.

" Let's go." Izuku said and the two started to run to the UA entrance.

( At the UA entrance)

Many students and teachers were defeated.

" Such a shame. All of them are down but they are all still alive. Maybe i should act too." the Joker said as he looked disappointed. He picked his gun. Then he looked at Uraraka who was one of the few who were barely standing.

He smiled. Then he put his gun at his pocket and he picked a knife.

" I love your look in your eyes, Uraraka." the Joker said as he was getting closer to her.

" The expression of fear and sadness but at the same time....bravery. You bring back old memories.

" Deku! This is not you. Right?" Uraraka asked with tears in her eyes.

" First, don't call me Deku. And second, i am and i am not!" the Joker said and he got his knife at her neck and his arm around her neck.

" I can understand that you had something with me from this timeline. If you hadn't, you would already touch me and make me float. But you can't. Because you see me as your friend. You can't harm a friend." Joker said with a smirk.

Uraraka was leting her tears fall.

" Izuku, please stop it." Uraraka said almost heartbroken.

" Come one, why so serious? Cheer up a little bit. Besides, our main guests aren't here, yet." Joker said.

Then Astral X appeared and he tried to attack Joker Izuku. The joker pulled the trigger of his gun to shoot him in the head.

" Your teleportation isn't fast enough for my gun, X!" Joker said as he had his back turned on Astral X.

" Now, where were we?" he said as he looked at Uraraka.

" LET HER GO, YOU SCUM!!!" Izuku yelled. He and Bakugo arrived.

Both of them were horrified on what they saw. Heroes and students down, one of them dead. 

" We...we're late." Bakugo said in frustration.

Izuku then noticed the Joker who had his knife at Uraraka's neck.

" Let her go. Make her bleed and i'll kill you."